Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Cat creation > ThunderClan cats

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Make your ThunderClan cats here!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Name: Shadowfang

Personality:
Sweet,loving, she cares about all kits and elders, respectful, can be fierce when mad or in battle, very mother-like.

Description:
Dark gray with left fore paw white and right ear white, her tail is shorter than normal because she got in battle and got it stuck between a heavy rock.

History:
When she was a kit she had a good normal kit hood, she got into plenty of trouble. She was apprenticed late due to a large battle that killed her father. She trained with the apprentice _____paw (her mate now) and battled together with him, she lost her tail in that battle because she got half of it stuck on a rock. She healed and her less-than-half tail is cute. When she earned her warrior name she was called Shadowfang. She is fierce and strong.

Family:
Mother-Sparkfrost
Father-Thistletail
Brother-Brokenshade

Mate/Kits: open!

Other: she wants kits soon.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments RP areas will be open tomorrow around 4-6 PM

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Approved
So sorry for you having to wait, I guess this is like a request. But when I make the RP tomorrow you are approved, sorry I'm on app.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) It's ok! I added some HTML to it to make it look better. That would be why I took so long to answer. :)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Yes, you don't have to ask

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
Name: Lilydusk

Apprentice: OPEN

Personality: She is caring gentle and is very patient with sickly kits. She used to be a warrior and she was one of the best fighters.

Description: She is a beautiful She-cat with Gray/silver fur and unusual black eyes.

Family:(All open))
lilyheart, sister
kinkdusk, Father (Dead Starclan)
SNakejump, brother
Brighttail, mother

Kits/mate: Forbidden

other: She became a medicine cat apprentice after a battle caused her father to die. Her mentor died just after she learned all of the herbs. Her Medicine cat mentor died due to Greencough when she couldn't find any catmint.
She is an excellent Medicine Cat.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Approved! Did her Medicine cat mentor die with greencough?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments It's ok you don't need to ask

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Boomer, I have a Lilyheart! Can I make her? Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssseee!!!!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) I made up Lilyheart a long time ago. This is what most of her profiles have:

Name: Lilyheart

Personality: Very sweet and kind, And she's very shy, But loyal and stubborn, Will fight any cat to protect those she loves, Even if it means death.

Description: Beautiful small cream she-cat, with dark blue eyes and only has one scar on her flank, and a few the toms find her very pretty.

Picture: http://welcome-to-aquaclan.webs.com/s...

Other: Fastest runner in the Clan

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Sure, if you want her to. ^.^

message 26: by Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 08:09AM) (new)

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Name: Lilystone

Description: http://warriors-wildstar-fireclan.web...

Personality: Lilystone is very sweet, caring, and kind. She doesn't have a bad side or even a splinter of anger in her. She wants to help a lot even if she doesn't know how. Lilystone is a very fast learner and always corrects other cats. She stands up for what she believes and doesn't let anyone tell her who she should be. Over all, Lilystone is a young independent she-cat who loved to help.

History: Lilystone was born and raised in Thunderclan always wanting to be a medicine cat. She had dreams of saving cats on the battle field and now those dreams are coming true. She usually doesn't have time for mates and flirting, plus she doesn't even want a mate. Now she is medicine cat apprentice and can't wait to become the helper of her clan.

Family: Willowbranch (father, open)
Softbreeze (mother, open)
Darknight (brother, open)
Pebblepaw (sister, open)

message 27: by Lanie (last edited Feb 21, 2014 07:17AM) (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Name: Cinderpaw

Personality: Not very trusting, pushy, likes being leader of whatever it is she's in.

Appearance: Small pale gray tabby with orange tail tip and green eyes

Mate: None

Kits: None

Siblings: Open

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Is Lilystone approved? I wanna get to roleplay!!!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments @Lilystone........ ugh, she's older then her mentor......

@Cinderpaw, if you could add a short history I can approve

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Oh my gosh! I can make her 21 moons instead!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Maybe like 14-19 moons? 21 moons is how old the med cat is. So sorry for the trouble