Warriors, the new seasons discussion

MODs > MOD sign up

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited May 14, 2014 10:20PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Have you been a MOD before, how many groups?

How active are you on a scale of 1-10?

How many Warriors books have you read?

What can you do for this group?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) 1. 10-12 groups and I'm head mod in maybe 4 or 6!

2. I can try to make it more active, answer questions, and maybe all the other stuff if I can.

3. Almost every book.

Other:
I'm online all day long and everyday.
I'm really good at it.
And I try my best to be helpful.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
Yes i have been a MOD in three to four groups.

I can help people and CALMLY Envorce the rules.

I have Read Every single book three times

message 4: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Have you been a MOD before and how many groups? I am a mod in five to seven groups. (I lose track fast)

What can you do for this group? Invite other members, approve Rp charries, anything really.

How many Warriors books have you read? All of them but the manga and Dawn of the Clans.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Our MODs:
Angelina
Boomer

I'm sorry but these are the only MODs I need for now

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Yes, I have been a Moderator before. Right now I am a Moderator in about 25 groups because I deleted about 40 other groups.

2. I would say I'm about a nine (9).

3. I have read every single book including the guides and novels multiple times.

4. I can try to make this group more active by inviting all my friends which will also increase the member amount. I am also able to answer questions correctly and be approve characters.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Thank you for signing up! I will get back to you once a few more members join. :)