Celebrity Life discussion

The city of LAX > Sketchy Part of Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 05:34PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt)
You basically don't want to be caught in this part of town alone or at night. Where all the gang/drug activity usually is. Also, it's a shortcut to the city/many of the homes. Carrel Farlow runs the town- keeping snipers from her gang pretty much everywhere.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Cardel glanced around, the semi-automatic Colt .45 pistol in her hand. She had gotten it re-painted a bright red color and the bullets were all laced with VX Nerve poison. One shot and the victims insides would be literally rotting.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Archie walked along with a hood over his head. He didn't want to get caught here. He's taken a few shots back home, but this was different. Gang wars, drugs dealers, drunk guys. Anything could happen he said as he looked around.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Hey handsome" she purred and walked forward, yanking his hood off. She ran a hand across his shoulder and as she moved to stand in front of him her hand move to the collar of his shirt. "What's a cute lil' thing like you all alone in the streets?" she smirked slightly, though not in a completely threatening way.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Archie surprised flinched a little. He looked at the girl in front of him. He felt uncomfortable when she touched his shoulder but didn't flinch. " A guy can't go for a walk. " He said (( brb need to finish my hw real quick ))

message 6: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 06, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Alrightly))

"Not in this part of town." she suddenly grabbed him by the throat and forcefully sent him flying into the wall. She pulled the gun out and pressed the barell into his forehead. "Try to escape and lets see what happens. It's been forever since I last shot someone. And these bullets are fun. Each one's lanced with VX Nerve poison. Do you know what that does?" she grinned terrifingly and tilted her head.
---------------------
Effy giggled and watched in amusement before pulling out her phone and texting her so-called body guard. The text read: OMFG. Sketchy chick here's about to shoot someone with Vx nerve poison. WTF is that anyways?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Back :) ))
Archie stunned looked dead into her eyes. He watched as the barrel came towards him. He listened to her words, he slowly drifted away from reality into his past. He was playing football as a kid. Then high school. He smiled then opened his eyes. He smiled at her. " Well I guess this life was fun enough. " He Saud with a sigh.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Alright" she giggled and loaded the gun, a delicate finger trailing along the trigger. "3...2...."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Wait, wait, can I have one phone call? " He asked. He wighled a little. He smiled and remember the hard hit he did to his best friend in high school. He brought back that strength and pushed the girl off if him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( * of ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Effy don't watch run! ))

message 12: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 06, 2014 06:43PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Nope" she ducked down low and kneed him in the crotch. "Now this is fun" she smirked and slammed the butt of the gun into his forehead.
---------
Effy waited boredly for him to reply to her text. It was slightly terrifying knowing this girl might kill him... but also extremely amusing.
((XD EFffy, don't listen to him!!! STay}}

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" Aw fuck. " He muttered as he got kneeded in the groin and hit in the head with the butt if the gun. He felt distant. His world turning black and the inside of his mind going blank. He relaxed himself.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Let's have some.... fun. Well, at least it'll be fun for me." she pushed him to the ground and sat on his chest, her legs stradling him and keeping him from escaping.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Chloe: No one else thinks she's on crack?
Donnie: I do
Dylan: Me too
Archie: SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC!
Me: God Arch calm down... ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Surprisingly Archie regained consciousnous ( even with us weirdos in his head ). He spat blood on the ground next to him. " Well what would O have to do if you let me live. " He whispered.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((ME: I THINK she might be on a whole shit load of drugs.
Cardel: Pfffft.... ok maybe. Was it that obvious?))
"Nothing- i'm not killing you. As you can see, I have a client now" she placed a kiss on his cheek and nodded in approval. "I haven't done that since the last guy. He's dead now, well duh." she got off him and turned to Senna. "So what type of drugs? I've got meth, acid, extasy."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Archie smiled he was in shock but smiling. He got up and dusted him self off.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "You. Stay." without even looking back she pointed the gun towards him, perfectly aiming it at his chest without having even moved or looked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Archie's hands flew up. He wasn't getting shot. No no no not today.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Good boy" she purred.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, a fake smile, but still a smile. He

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke walked down listening to his music on his Ipod

message 24: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 175 comments Mod
Piper walked out of one of the tore up buildings with a knife in her bra and a gun in the waist band of her shorts, she started walking down the road while going through the large bag or drugs and alcohol she had just gotten. Piper looked up and ran into somebody. She quickly set the the bag down, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled out her knife. "What are you doing down here?" She sneered; staring him down.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke grabbed her arm and knocked the knife out of her hand and spun, now she was the one facing the wall with her hand twisted up her back "What I am doing here is none of you concern" Luke said coldly

message 26: by Rhian c: (new)

Piper kneed him in the stomach and dove for her knife, she grabbed it quickly and stabbed him in the foot, "don't start with me. I may be small but I'm rough and ready to fight at any second, of any moment, of any day." She pulled the knife out of his foot and stood up.

message 27: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 05:24PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Cardel watched Archie behind her before pulling the trigger with a seriously loud bang that could be hard all through town. The bullet landed a foot from away from his face and landed in the wall behind him. "Dumb little bitch. We don't sell drugs. And your on my turf- so everyone, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" she shouted the last part in sheer annoyance. 5 buff looking men in all black fell into step behind her, each holding single shot bolt rifles.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke cursed. Then he put his arms up and punched Piper in the jaw that sent her tumbling to the ground. His foot was getting numb, but he didn't care all He cared about was not getting stabbed by a crazy girl with a knife

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

Piper wiped blood off her lip and stood up, she pinned him up against a wall, "I'll leave you alone if you promise one thing." She held the barrel of the gun to his temple.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke used an eyebrow " let me guess not tell any one that you have drugs and alcohol in your bag?"

message 31: by Rhian c: (new)

"No, everyone who knows who I am know I use drugs and drink alcohol..are you willing to come home with a certain 17 year old?" Piper smirked slightly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke rolled his eyes "I guess I have no choice since I have a gun aimed at my head"

message 33: by Rhian c: (new)

Piper let him go, "it's not loaded, but I can load if you want to go there." She wiped the blood off the knife and stuck it back in her bra and put the knife in her waistband, "ok let's go." She lit a joint and stuck it in her mouth.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine" he sighed then he followed her

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Carder and the men started laughing for a moment, watching the girl and boy from around the corner. "This must be amateur hour" she said loud enough for them to hear. Cardel was just itching to kill someone....

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke heard the comment and turned around giving them such an icy stare it made them back up. His right eye was blue and his left eyes was a light green.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) None of them moved, didn't even flinch and she simply smiled. "Can I help you?" She drawled out in boredom. She knew they would recognize her face: she was the most wanted person in America.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, how about you stop looking at us or come here and talk face to face and not behind a wall?" Luke said not moving from his spot

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Sure Hun. I'd love to see your face.... And other... Parts of you" she smiled coldly walking out, a hood drawn over her head: covering all of her face from the mouth up. Though her plump pink lips could be seen, they weren't moving even as she talked. It was a skill she had mastered early on.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke stood his ground looking directly in the woman's eyes. "What's with the hood and sky mask? You must be someone dangerous if you cover your self like that" his multi coloured eyes didn't loose their coldness nor did they waver from the woman's gaze.

message 41: by Rhian c: (new)

Piper swung around, she quickly loaded her gun and pointed it, "call me an amateur again. Because honey I've been in this business longer than you..so just stop." Her finger sat on the trigger; itching to pull it and kill her.

message 42: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 06:15PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Oh sweety, I invented the word dangerous" she pulled the hood off and shook out her gorgeous brown hair. "Let's go sugar, let's see if your bite is worse than your bark" she smirked slightly at the girl. "Clearly a whore like you knows never to point a gun when she's surrounded" the words hinted at something and their were distant flashes of moon light hitting metal on top of each and every building.....

message 43: by Rhian c: (new)

"Ok." Piper smirked and pulled the trigger, hitting her in the chest; not missing. "There you go, I told you not to try me." She blew a puff of smoke out of her mouth and pulled her red hair out of its pony tail.

message 44: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She flinched but smiled patting the bullet proof vest happily. "Gotta try harder than that you stupid, useless, brat" she said calmly tearing the bullet from the vest.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((And btw Piper can't be shooting guns or being better at Cardels business or being in it longer. You can't just make her good at something that isn't put down in her character sheet- so sorry, but you didn't put anything down about her being a weapons dealer, hitman, or wanted person. Those are the jobs Cardel does. Not what piper does. Her sheet says she's a drug dealer right? So please don't god mod...))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke leaned against the wall and watched as the two women had a cat fight 'This is going to be interesting' He thought he wanted to learn they're tactics and style before he wanted to start a fight.

message 47: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 06:25PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Sorry I'll update my comment but it's not going to hurt my charrie e. I think that's a bit of power playing, considering it would put my character into a place where I don't want her to be. Sorry if you think I'm being a bit of a rude jerk))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((You play a really good bad guy :) ))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Me? XD))

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

((Both of you!! :) ))

« previous 1