Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Welcome > New members!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Hey! My first group! :D

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Yaaaay! So exiting! Character making topic?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Just made TC. Give me a sec for the rest :3

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments All Clans + the Dark Forest and StarClan are up :)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!! ^.^

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Glad you could join Ang :)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) It looks really awesome, and I think it may be able to grow. You just need to keep it very active.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Yea, I'm going to add the RP areas tomorrow. You can look at announcements for that, and I'm going to add games and cat names and stuff. I also need some MODs once the group grows some.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Yup!
It would be good to have a mod by your side to help out, but that's just what I believe. =^.^=

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Maybe when more people join you can be one ^.^

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Yep! Do you want to make a cat? I can be the leader or deputy of that clan, or just a random cat.
(idk why but I like being deputy :P )

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) (Ikr? Being deputy or leader is soooo much fun! ^.^ )
Which Clan do you mean?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Any of them. Your pick

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) I pick ThunderClan. I don't know why, but I've been in a huuuuuuuggge ThunderClan mood for a while now. O_o

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Ok, do you want to be Blackstar I'm guessing? And I was wondering if my cat could be crushing on each other 0.o

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) I'm gonna do up a cat named Jaystar!!! ^.^ *Dies of a heart attack because I'm not using Blackclaw/star*

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Ok! Do you want Jaystar and Shadowfang to be mates? If not its fine :)
(Yes Shadowfang is Streamlily's mum in The New Cats.)

message 25: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Hiiiii!!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Rosa you joined! Welcome!

message 27: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 ^.^

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments I'm so sorry, the RP areas won't be up until tomorrow (check announcements for more details) and maybe ill add games too.

message 29: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 It's ok! As everyone knows, Iceblaze will come soon. XD

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Ok :) you can make your cat though, just the camp and stuff isn't up until I get on the desktop tomorrow.

message 31: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Yup! I still need to think of which kind of Iceblaze I want. In fur and that kind of stuff. :P
Silver, white and black Iceblaze; Pure black Iceblaze with ice or bright green eyes ooooorr make a new look for him! XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Heeeyyyyooooooooo!!!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Rosa! Dz! You're here!! ^.^

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Helloooooooo!!!
Yes, I know. It was a few million years ago I was last online. XD
But anywho, I'ma here!
I can see that May is getting used to Goodreads. She joins many groups like us, Ang, Rosa! XD

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Hey! Glad you could join! :D

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Heeyyoooo, Callaaaaa!! ^.^
It was more than a million years! It was a really, really, really long time ago! XD
And yes, we have brought Dz to the dark side, joining many groups. But I have many more groups than you, Rosa & Dz have! I've almost got 50 groups! {I think...}

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Don't brag you silly goose ^.^

message 39: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Ang has over 60 groups now... -.-

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) 63 groups, really.
What can I say? I love joining groups! I love all of them!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Lol, move it to spam guys :P lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Optimus is here!!:)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Hello! Welcome to the group! ^-^

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

hi, can i just call you rose? or the beautiful rose?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Sure! I'm used to being called Ang, Jayfrost, Angie or Birdsong, tho'. Call me anything you want, but make sure it's something in my name.

« previous 1