Terminalcoffee discussion

Viewing & Listening Pleasure: > Good news! Bottoms up!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Well, ladies, we no longer need to waste our money on those pesky pants or skirts which many of us have such a hard time finding a right fit for anyway. If anyone asks you why you are dressed without bottoms, you can tell them they obviously know nothing because you are right in style! These are pics from the Paris fashion show:

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

message 2: by Sally, la reina (last edited Jul 06, 2009 04:25PM) (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
Oh good lord.

Fashion has evolved to the point of evaporating completely.

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Yup. There it is. Oh ... wait. You didn't mean that.

message 4: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Ha!

message 5: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jul 06, 2009 07:25PM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Call me whacky, but I think women look good in pants.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I guess I'm whacky, too.

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Matt! Be nice. I bet your sister speaks well of you!

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Ha...that's hilarious, Matty...

message 9: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Nah, she's cool. But she modeled when she was still an undergrad (she graduated this year). As a result, I'm free to poke fun at her.

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori Hey, it's really a great way to make good money. Not all models are bimbos.

As a matter of fact, isn't that almost sexist, to think a model has to be dumb? I just fell for that too.

message 11: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments I never said she was dumb. I simply made fun of her overly-ornate style of clothing. She's quite bright, actually.

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori Yeah, that's what I mean - I immediately jumped to the conclusion that models have to be dumb. So, was I being sexist? Or just um, having a big old nasty meow fest!

message 13: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Haha, I think you were the sexist one, Lori! ;)

message 14: by Lori (new)

Lori HAHAHA now they are wearing face masks with no bottoms?
[image error]

This one made an attempt to cover their bottoms?
[image error]

At least this one is wearing a full dress.
[image error]

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Those face masks are creeping me out, Lori! I guess after the fashion show, they're all set for the bank robbing gig...

message 16: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments I like looking at the audience's faces in these pics.

message 17: by Lori (new)

Lori I know Mindy! The expression of utter puzzlement, should I laugh or cry. I'd be laughing hysterically, security would be dragging me out.

message 18: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments And there's the whole, This is so exclusive, so haute, so it MUST be good, right?

message 19: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments And that chick in the 1st pic w/the slicked back blond hair & white shirt is hot!

message 20: by Heidi (last edited Jul 09, 2009 06:20AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Mindy wrote: "And that chick in the 1st pic w/the slicked back blond hair & white shirt is hot!"

S/He looks like what I imagine Eric Northman the vampire sheriff should look like. :)

Although Alexander Skarsgård's doing a pretty good job at being hot, sexy Eric, too.

message 21: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Oh, see I don't know who either of those is! Does this have something to do w/Twilight? 'Cause I never read or watched any of that.

I do think she's a she, but yeah, she's kinda androgynous. Which I likey.