Let's Talk Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments Whoops I guess I put Virals by Kathy Reichs in the wrong place although I think that it could be here and in sci/fi it is quite good about teens and strange happenings...

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments Robin La Fevers "My Fair Assassin series": "Dark Triumph" and "Grave Mercy" the first two books in the trilogy excellent paranormal YA books. Third book out soon!!

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 8 comments I've read quite a few YA books, here are the ones I really liked:

Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Elfin (The Elfin, #1) by Quinn Loftis Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine

message 4: by Saleen (new)

Saleen Die For Me by Amy Plum! Very good book! :)

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments bound, obsidian,(Lux1) No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) by Kelley Armstrong Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) by Kelley Armstrong The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Loki's Wolves (The Blackwell Pages, #1) by K.L. Armstrong Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver all excellent books..:)

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman , Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard , Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck , The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa , Darkest Powers Trilogy (Darkest Powers, #1-3) by Kelley Armstrong , and The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson are really good books