Let's Talk Books discussion

Recommendations > Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saleen (new)

Saleen * The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
* The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
* Bared To You, Reflected in You, Entwined with You(Crossfire series) By Sylvia Day.
* Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
*Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti , To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer , Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 8 comments Blind Date, Checkmate by Veronica Blade
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Wait For You by J. Lynn
Fallen too far by Abbi Glines
License To Date by Susan Hatler

Sorry im on my phone and it wont let me put the links in!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson by Jennifer Roberson love story of Robin & Marion
Moonheart by Charles de Lint by Charles De Lint

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Evert Storm
Whatever Tommorow Brings
Wings of the Morning
I get more later!

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (thewritejordan) If I don't recommend these two authors, I will combust. SO. These are two of my favorite authors in the entire world. Here are my recommendations.

If You Are 9-12
Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1) by Sarah Mlynowski If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After, #2) by Sarah Mlynowski Sink or Swim (Whatever After, #3) by Sarah Mlynowski Dream On (Whatever After, #4) by Sarah Mlynowski Bad Hair Day (Whatever After, #5) by Sarah Mlynowski Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6) by Sarah Mlynowski

If You Are 13-15
Bras & Broomsticks (Magic in Manhattan, #1) by Sarah Mlynowski Frogs & French Kisses (Magic in Manhattan, #2) by Sarah Mlynowski Spells & Sleeping Bags (Magic in Manhattan, #3) by Sarah Mlynowski Parties & Potions (Magic in Manhattan, #4) by Sarah Mlynowski

If You Are 16-17
Secrets of My Hollywood Life (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #1) by Jen Calonita On Location (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #2) by Jen Calonita Family Affairs (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #3) by Jen Calonita Paparazzi Princess (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #4) by Jen Calonita Broadway Lights (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #5) by Jen Calonita There's No Place Like Home (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #6) by Jen Calonita Belles (Belles, #1) by Jen Calonita Sleepaway Girls (Whispering Pines, #1) by Jen Calonita Summer State of Mind (Whispering Pines, #2) by Jen Calonita Reality Check by Jen Calonita Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski

If You Are 18-20
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart

If You Want To Write Romance
See Jane Write A Girl's Guide to Writing Chick Lit by Sarah Mlynowski

There are plenty more I would probably recommend, I'm just very nostalgic about my two favorite authors: Sarah Mlynowski and Jen Calonita!!

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments Check out these two books they are pure romance with a totally new slant on the genre.. I expect many copiers A Silent Prayer A Prayer Series I by Sam A. A Prayer Heeded A Prayer Series II by Samreen Ahsan