The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Aliya and KRJ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Alright so what kind of rp would you like to do I'm open to most things

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read the Cassandra Clare books?

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Yes I have

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

We can do something off of that then, claim originals maybe

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments you can if you want but i prefer making my own characters

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good then, I'll make my own though. So I'm guessing a mix of Downwolders and Shadowhunterssz?

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Sure that makes things more interesting

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok... I'll have a Female Werewolf, and a male shadowhunter

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Okay then I'll make a female shadow hunter and a male downworlder I just don't know what kind yet

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

kk- I'll make mine in a bit

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments K I will too I'm on my phone lol

message 13: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Okay on a computer, will make my characters now

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Here are mine:

Name: Aiden Herondale
Species: Shadowhunter

Appearance:
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

Height: 5'9
Weight: 150pounds

Personality: Aiden is serious and funny. He changes in between the two. He might be joking and sarcastic one moment, but drop dead serious the next. He is also handsome, so he is the ladies man. He's mostly had relationships only with shadow hunters or downworlders. He is athletic, and can do any types of exercises and sports. Most of all, Aiden is a people person. He fits in with all types of people, and can see around their personalities.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alexa DeCroines
Species: Werewolf

Appearance: http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/up...

Height: 5'7
Weight: 135pounds

Personality: Alexa is more shy than she seems in person. She doesn't really talk to you at all if you aren't a familiar face. She tends to stay around others a lot so she will always have back up if needed. She however is a first class fighter. She's been training since she was able to walk. If you need someone you can trust and depend on, you should go her.

message 16: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Name: Jade Rhodes
Species: Shadow Hunter
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answe...
Personality: She is resourceful, clever, skilled, and intelligent. She will be fine on her own if necessary, prefers to work with someone. If you mess with her friends you better watch out.
History: When she was 13 her mother was killed and her older brother was seriously hurt. Soon after her brother and her parted ways which was the last she saw of him. She was in Idris up till recently now she resides in an institute where she has working to further hone her skills as a shadow hunter.

Name: Mace
Species: (still not sure what to make him if you have a suggestion I’d be happy to hear it)
Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/...
Personality: He is tough can be overconfident but has a good heart. He can be stubborn but is also clever and would never hesitate to help a friend in need.
History: He has been alone most of his life due to certain circumstances that he doesn’t talk about but he’s still made friends.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, maybe you should make Mace a fae?

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments That sounds good I think I'll go with that

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, then, do you have a certain plot in mind?

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Not really what about you

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No nothing so far. But I personally think that the setting should be someplace...mysterious, dangerous, and wild.

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments That sounds fun hmmm

In Insert mysterious place strange things have been happening and someone came to get reinforcements as things had gone sour

Here's something to start with

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the idea! So we need to figure out 'the strange things' and stuff.

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Okay you have any ideas it would have to be something a shadow hunter would investigate so maybe down worlders are disappearing as well as shadow hunters in the area and that's why they need reinforcements

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Like in book 5. I like it. And maybe the person who is killing or holding the shadow hunter and down worlders for information is a member of the Clave.

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Yeah that sounds great let's get started

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, you start.

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Jade walked the streets she was alone for now but would be meeting up with someone soon which is where she was headed but those around her couldn't even see her due to the rune she was using

Mace was lounging around his place there was nothing to do so he was bored

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden strolled down the streets, his face was scratched up and bruised from a demon-fight. Using his healing rune, the marks began to disappear.

Alexa was at the Praetor Lupus HQ, just hanging around in case she was needed.

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She continued walking not really looking around she was focused and when she was focused she didn't really pay much attention to other things like other people that were around her for instance

Mace couldn't take sitting around anymore and went to wander around town for a bit hoping to find some form of entertainment whether it was human or some kind of downworlder thing

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued walking to the Institute. Soon, it's massive towers and tough roof was noticed. His face lit up with a smile as he closer approached. He might have some demon-blood in his system.

Alexa was laughing and playing on the Xbox when an emergency call was made. She leaped out of her seat, and shut down the gaming system.

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Jade got to the meeting point talked to the person getting the information she needed and headed back to the institute to report it

Mace walked for awhile still finding nothing to do then his phone rang he answered it even though the call was from someone he never talked to

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

As Aiden entered the Institute grounds, he thought he sensed someone else enter as well. He shrugged off the feeling.

As Alexa and the other werewolves scampered into the night, she noticed the head of the pack talking urgently on his mobile. Was it that bad?

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Jade walked into the grounds she moved quickly across them wanting to get to the door and get inside she'd heard that there was something happening out there and it wasn't natural and everyone was freaking out

Mace listened patiently though he would have rather just not answered or hung up the guy was freaking out it was a bit difficult to understand since he was talking so fast but he got the gist of it and when the guy was done talking Mace just hung up the phone not bothering to comment it's not like he hadn't said where to go and it at least sounded like it would cure him of his boredom so he went there

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden shrugged off the feeling he was being watched. He continued to enter the Institute, and headed down to his room, where he had some crème he could use if he wanted to heal himself. No one else had arrived yet, they were probably fighting some more demons or were on break in the park.

Alexa, being co-head of the Praetor Lupus pack, waited patiently by The Head's side until he got off of the phone. He directed her, "Young lady, you may head towards the Central Park Pack HQ, there has been a vampire invasion." "Yes Sir," Alexa replies dutifully. It wasn't a surprise, it was night time, and the vampires and werewolves have never gotten along well at all. She headed in the night towards the direction of the Park. It was harder to see as the vampires had turned off some of the streetlights surrounding the abandoned building in the middle of the Park woods where the werewolves hid.

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Jade entered the institute it was her first time at this particular one but they were all basically set up the same so she went and found the library

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden, after treating his demon wounds, decided to go and get a snack. He hadn't eaten in a while. When he got down to the kitchen, he grabbed a raspberry turnover, and heated it up. He then brought it down the corridors and into the library, where he was looking for a book on the history of demons.

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Jade entered the library and saw the first person she'd seen since she entered the building a guy eating something she ignored him and looked around

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden rolled his eyes at the girl, and continued looking for books. He didn't recognize the lassie. She was most likely from another Institute someplace, just visiting this one.

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She continued to look around not necessarily looking for anything specific

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Need any help?" Aiden asks, browsing the books beside her. He pulls out a stack of them, about 10, and puts a few back after reading the covers.

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Not really mostly just looking around" Jade said

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden nods in return. He flips through the pages of some of the books he gathered.

Meanwhile, at the Centeral Park Werewolf HQ, a battle was starting between the vampires and the werewolves. All around her, Alexa saw downworlders fall, and downworlders stand their ground. But she had her own fight right now, two vampires, lashing and lunging at her. She knew the Head of the Praeotr Lupus called a few fae, witches and warlocks to help them fight. No one was sure how many would actually show up.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Mace looked into the park if he wasn't so bored he wouldn't have bothered to show up but damn he had to get that call on a night like this when there was nothing to do at all he walked into the park and immediately searched the area for the fighting

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

The noises grew louder. "Frigg!" Alexa shouts amidst all of the nose surrounding her. She dare to say no one is paying attention to her right except for the vampires on her. She had manage to fend one off, but the one she was dealing with right now was very powerful.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Mace found the fighting that wolf was just lucky he was bored and that he owed him one or he would have just ignored the call when he found a wolf that needed help he jumped in

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa only glanced at Mace momentarily as she fought the vampire. She yelled to him, "Get his rear!" She had a plan that might work if they had two downworlders surrounding one vampire.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He nodded and did as she said even though he didn't know what she had in mind

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa threw the fae a knife and yelled to the him to be ready to chop off a head. She expertly kicked and punched the vampire in the stomach, making him land on the dirt on his back. Already the vampire was starting to get the strength to push Alexa down. She was having a hard time with him as it was, so she could only hope the fae got the hint it was time to execute.

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Mace caught the knife and took the hint cutting the vamps head off quickly and with ease

« previous 1