YA Bookworms discussion

Fallen Angels > Hush hush

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I just finished this series and ahhhh Nora and patch are just the best. I love how he loves her so much where he would do ANYTHING for her. And he calls her Angel that is so sweet. If you have read this series you know what I am talking about? What did you think of it?

message 2: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I started reading this series about two years ago, but I never finished it because I became like super busy. I definitely need to re-read the first two books and finish this series because everyone loves it!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!! It is really good. Patch is the best!!!

message 4: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I finished the first book last night! I need the second one ASAP now! I hopefully get it tomorrow!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yeah it has that effect

message 6: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I just got the next two books in this series! Eek! Can't wait to read them!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Read them before you finish matched they are better

message 8: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Oh I most definitely will! They are going to be the first ones I start! Now let's hope my library can find the last one before my spring break is over!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yeah

message 10: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I just finished Crescendo and I am like totally upset right now! OMG! Onto Silence now! I need to know more!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha wow you finished that fast. Yeah books have that effect

message 12: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Considering I read about a quarter of the book yesterday and then I finished it today in about three or four hours. I have issues when it comes to books! I am not ashamed. I'm like on page sixty in Silence already, but I needed to take a break. I should probably write more in "Killer Secrets", but I think I want to leave everyone who is reading it in a little more suspense before I write that next chapter! *insert a wicked grin with finger tips tapping together and evil laughter* ;D hahaha

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Check out the cast for the movie!

message 14: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 39 comments I'm on silence right now. It's so hard for me to read since Nora doesn't remember anything!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I was mentally scolding her

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not as exciting as the first fallen book but the others are better

message 17: by Caitie, Demon King (new)

Caitie (demonkingreborn) | 129 comments Mod
Lauren wrote: "Check out the cast for the movie!"

wait what

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes there is a debate about the role but google it there's going to be a movie

message 19: by tan (new)

tan (_tanyaanand) I've been wanting to read this book. How is it? Is it a recommendation?

message 20: by Caitie, Demon King (new)

Caitie (demonkingreborn) | 129 comments Mod
I liked the series however looking back on it I can't understand why :P the writing must have been absolutely stunning