Characters > Hermione Granger

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Autumn(Miranda G.) (Bellatrix) | 215 comments Mod
Smart, strong willed Hermione! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love her:D

I know right! And her and Ron are so cute!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments I read in a discussion that Hermione was meant for Draco but then Jo decided it was too much for a plot twist and let her with Ron!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

WAIT DRACO?! W-WHAT?! N-NOOOOOOO NEVER! SHE WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE WITH DRACO, SHE WAS MEANT WITH RON! IT WAS DESTINY! FATE!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I...I...I mean her and Ron are perfect and everything...but can you just imagine her and Draco...that would be so...unexpected...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

No she wasn't meant for Draco. Rowling said that Hermione and Harry were supposed to be together, you can search it up. She said that she regrets putting Hermione and Ron together and she said that Hermione and Ron will most likely have marriage counseling. Rowling shipped Harmony but everyone knows that it's supposed to be RON AND HERMIONE. Romione FTW. I love Draco but he's not for Hermione (although I have an addiction for Dramione fanfics). I ship Draco and me. It's Dravalon or Avaco (which both sound pretty cool). Dravaloooonnn !
Anyways about Hermione, isn't she the cutest? She's so strong and brave and I remember once when someone (I think it was Michael Corner, I forgot) asked her why she wasn't put in Ravenclaw with brains like that, well it's because her bravery is stronger than her brains. She's a Gryffie at heart and she got the guts to be one. She's really smart and seems to be the only person to keep Ron in check. Yay Hermione!

I agree! Like i defiently think her and Ron are perfect!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments Avalon wrote: "No she wasn't meant for Draco. Rowling said that Hermione and Harry were supposed to be together, you can search it up. She said that she regrets putting Hermione and Ron together and she said that..."

Oh, ok then! Thanks! :)

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments I also love Hermione because she can do EVERY spell!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, so you guys agree Draco should be with me? Okay, great! Case closed :D If anyone wants to reject this case, then sorry you're too late :)

Lol just so long as I get Leo from The heroes of Olympus series!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait wait nooo! I lurve Leo D: Okay fine I'll hand him over xD but I call big fat dibs on NICO !! <3

Okay!! Deal!!! :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so selfish I want to call dibs on every guy character but I have to hand some over so that we can close the deal :( At least I have my most favorite characters (Draco, Nico) in my most favorite books (HP, PJO/HoO)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I just noticed Draco and Nico both end with a "co"! Coincidence? I think not.

Hahaha so that must be it...your most crazy about "co" guys! XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

REALLY? That seems interesting. What a long name OMG. Bet ya his friends just call him Fas.

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments No. They call him Fasrademeripotarico tsoukini!

Lol dang! Thats some name!

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments It's the make up name for one of my imaginary pet thestrals!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thestrals ! I love those things

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments ME TOO!!!*high fives*
I'm not sure my thestrals are imaginary! I can't see them!*murders random person*Oh, they are real! :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

-high five- I CAN SEE THEM TOO :D LOL

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments I also like Nifflers, Bobotubers and the brains in the department of mysteries!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I HAVE A GARDEN OF MANDRAKES AND DEVILS SNARE. I also have a crup because those things are cuuuute. But some people get suspicioso of his forked tail. And YES nifflers but it gets annoying when they steal my shiny things :(

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments XD
My garden's full of Madrakes and bobotubers! I don't exactly like devil's snare but there are plenty of Blast-End-Skrewts in the forest(yes my garden is a forest) and a lonely acromantula who has only one friend, the giant Gramp!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have baby acromantulas, they're still growing. When they grow up I'm gonna feed them to my pet dragon and to my pet hippogriff because I hate spiders. My acromantulas are only used as a treat for my pets :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG so you're the mysterious person who has claimed Grawp! I'd like to bid him for 1000 Galleons! And ugh no Blast Ended Skrewts are horrible and I love Devils Snare for my enemies >:D

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments lol
I'm gonna give you Grawp only if you give me your dragon! I also have a nice basilisk that I'll give you if you send me axromantula venom regularly!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine forget Grawp I can never give up my Hungarian Horntail! However I would send you acromantula venom regularly if you give me your basilisk.

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments Deal but I want to keep a fang!

I'll give you some advice:
1.The only way to look his eyes without getting killed or dying is to wear these awesome glasses*shows her the glasses*that I can sell you for 10 Galleons!
2.Feed him regularly or he'll try to feed himself, and believe me, you don't want that to happen!
3.Keep roosters at a distance.
4.Speaking Parseltongue can be helpful! If you're not a Parselmouth, learn just the most useful and important commands! Like stay, don't, eat, stop ssssssss-ing, that muggle is not food etc. etc.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, take a fang. -buys glasses for 10 Galleons- And can I have your roosters since you don't have your basilisk anymore? Also, I speak a little Parseltongue (I know Harry personally). I'll feed him regularly, promise. I don't wanna be snake chow D: YES I SHALL NAME MY NEW BASILISK NAGINIMORT.

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments Oh, you speak Parseltongue? AWESOME! I only know the thingy to open the Chamber of Secrets, I had a Parselmouth to control the Basilisk! And, I can give you my roosters but they are deadly to Basilisks! You surely don't want Naginimort to die, do you?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I need them in case Naginimort tries to go against me. The only way to stop Naginimort is to kill him, unfortunately. I value my life over his. And yes, if you know Harry personally, like I do -dramatically flips hair-, then you would know Paraeltongue too. Harry and I are close friends -flips hair again-. I don't see you and Harry talking huh? You don't know him, unlike me. I know him. Oh yeah, did I mention I know THE Harry Potter?

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) | 272 comments Um, okay! I'll give you two roosters!*gives her two roosters* I have met Harry Potter! Ha! But we are no friends!:(
If you have a lake in your garden, like me, I'll be glad to give you some merpeople because my lake has almost filled with them! I'll make you a special offer, only 50 Galleons per merman!