Shounen Manga Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 224 comments Whenever there is a major group announcement, it will be posted here.

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 224 comments First of all, I am a co-mod for the Shounen group again. You'll be seeing more of me. Feel free to approach me with any group questions or concerns.

Secondly, I have just gone through the bookshelves and removed any of the volumes that were not the first in the series. The bookshelves will now only hold the first volume of each series. We hope that this will make it easier for you to browse through the shelves.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 224 comments The Past MR/SW folder has been eliminated. All past MR discussions are in the Monthly Reads folder and all SW discussions are in the Seasonal Watch folder. We hope that you will be able to find and participate in discussions more easily this way.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 224 comments We've got a brand new feature for all of you! We now have a folder for you to share and enjoy fan created art. Show us your own art and fiction or show us your favorites made by others. Make sure that you check out the "How to Use This Folder" thread before posting.

message 5: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) | 13 comments thanks! :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.