Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Morgan :3 & Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments You have any ideas?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ere are somethings we could do, there are all romances though, lol:
1. Best friends: Two people, a man and a women, who have been friends for years start dating. Or something like that.

2. Paranormal: Any type of paranormal romance.

3. Teacher/Student: A senor and a reassembly young teacher start to date secretly.

4. Nerd/Popular: A very unpopular kid and a popular kid start to date.

* 5. Used to be friends: Two people who used to be friends, meet up again and find that they have feelings for each other. Or something like that.

6. Forbidden romance: Two people who shouldn't be together are.

7. Forced Marriage: Two people who hate each other are being forced into a marriage. Though after a while they start to fall in love.

8. Married Couple: A married couple are trying to have a baby, but find that it's pretty much impossible. They have a one and a million chance of it happening. So they decide to adopt. or something like that.

9. A couple of teens, like four or something, meaning I have two characters and so do you, go into a supposedly hunted house. They have always heard the house on the outskirts of town was hunted. Legend said that the house was haunted by old man Jinkins and Mordechai Murdoch and anyone who enters the house, is likely not to return. Sure there have been a few they haven’t got out safely, but they are even more that haven’t. Though those are all just stories, the teens want to see it for them selves. So they go inside planning to stay the night.

10. So its a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, I'm thinking they are going to be in college but they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, so I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the friend group. So then the other two girls and other two guys will be single, some of them party animals hooking up with different people all the time and maybe just one that's kind of not that great at talking to people, but they all hang out all the time together, and I was thinking it could take place during the summer too or during college. What do you think? We don’t have to have that many characters.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments I like 2,6 and 10 :)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Awesome, maybe we could have some kind of mix between them all.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Maybe the group of friends are supernatural?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Yeah, sounds good, and maybe one of them could be human, as well.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Sure,So how many charries are you wanting to do?

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Apiece or total?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Here are my characters.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Crispin Russel
Nickname: Bones
Species: Shifter (Leopard)
Appearance: Bones has brown hair and green eyes.
 photo giphy_zpsaeb87ab1.gif
(view spoiler)
Personality: Bones is kind and caring, though he is also easily angered. He never really stays mad very long, and he would never hurt anyone that he loved. Bones is loyal and honest. He does his best to keep the promises he makes and he very protect of the people he cares about. He is fun and funny. He is just a total guff ball who is barely ever serious, he is just always joking around. Though when he is being serious he doesn't take any crap from anyone, he just all business. He is also a daredevil, if you dare him to do something he will most likely do it. He usually acts on impulse and doesn't always think things through.
Other: People call him Bones, because when he was younger, he broke a lot of bones, and he still does once in a while.
Crispin always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
Leopard form: (view spoiler)

Name: Nikolina Shishicova
Nickname: Niki Or Lina
Species: Human
Appearance: She has dark brown hair and brown eyes
description
(view spoiler)
Personality: Niki is free spirited, and strong headed. She doesn't care what other people think about her. She's kind of a rebel and she had a lot of flings, some would even call her a slut, but she doesn't care what others think so id doesn't bother her. Niki is kind and caring though she is easily angered. Though most of the time it's easy to calm her back down. She's always joking around and is barely ever completely serious, like in a business sort of way.
Other: She always has this necklace on. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

Name: Anya Chernicova
Nickname: Ann
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Anya has black hair and brown eyes..
 photo Girls___Models_Model_Hanna_Beth_042814__zps95d6e873.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Anya is a head strong and caring women. She doesn’t give up easily and she usually gets what she wants. Though she’s not spoiled. She is easily angered and not very easily settled. Anya's not one to follow the rules, she just loves breaking them. She's honest and loyal though, and she always does her best to keep a promise she makes. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings and just loves joking around in general. She really not the serious type, but can be very serious when she needs to be. She’s not always very open with her feelings, unless she trusts you completely.
Other: She always has this necklace on. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
A tattoo she got for her eighteenth birthday.
(view spoiler)

Name: Niklaus
Nicknames: Nik or Klaus
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Dark brown hair and light blue eyes
description
Other:
Wolf form: (view spoiler)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Okay so I have three give me a minute to make a forth and I will put them up

message 14: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Feb 07, 2014 09:33PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Name: Terra Raelynn Vixen
Nicknames: Terra,Rae.
Species:
Appearance: Just she doesn't have the gauges. She also dyes her hair a lot, Right now this is what it looks like, (view spoiler)
Personality: Terra is fun loving,Hyper,She would rather laugh and joke,Party and hang out with friends then anything else.
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name Mellie Rose Corleone
Nicknames: Mel,Rose,Rosie,Melrose.
Species
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Personality: Mel is easy going,Somewhat rebellious she also has a temper,She is sweet and kind,But won't put up with bullying or people being rude,She will stand up for what she believes in,Sometimes Shy and quiet,But others she is hyper and outspoken she is a fun person to be around,She will make you laugh even if your in the worst mood,She is loving and caring,She would do anything to help her family and friends,She is hardheaded and won't back down,If her heart it in it it's hard to get her to give up.
History: (view spoiler)
Other: She does have the nose & lip piercing along with a belly button piercing http://weheartit.com/entry/60084808/v... ,And a few tattoos here and there.
Name: Zacheriah Cole Carter
Nicknames: Zac,Or Cole
Species Werewolf
Appearance:
Personality: Zac is fun loving,Hyper and high strung most of the time,He is always happy,Cracking jokes teasing and just having fun,When it comes to anything he cares about he is guarded about it,He has a temper and is hardheaded,,He will stand up for what he believes in,He won't start a fight but he will be the one finishing it,He is confidant and not afraid to be who he is.
History: He doesn't like to think about it,Let alone tell someone.
Other: He has several tattoos here and there.
Name: Parker Alexander Belmont
Nicknames: Park,Alex,Xander
Species: Vampire
Appearance: (view spoiler)
Other:

These are past characters I'm editing them now :)and adding the forth

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Thanks :) I'm not done but I got to go,Will try to be on later or tomorrow

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Finishing Parker now :)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Sorry had to leave mamaws earlier so I will finish parker in just a few

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments We can just start anyway if you want.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments You mind starting?

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Give me a moment staying the night at a friends))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Who do you think??))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Sure :) brb though ))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Okay, btw what are you characters species?))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((I have an idea,I was going to make Zach a werewolf,What if him and Nik are from two different Packs so there's a feud between them?,So that would be interesting if some of there friends have them over at the same time))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((I have to go but will answer as soon as I can))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Okay so Zach-Werewolf,Parker-Half vampire,Mellie-Shapeshifter (She can change anything about her human form),Terra-She isn't really a certain species,She can moves things with her mind and control the actions and thoughts of people as long as she gets eye contact long enough))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Sounds good. So, Anya and Zach are dating and so are Crispin and Mel?
Also Anya is a vampire, Crispin is a shifter Only a leopard though Nik is a werewolf, and Nikolina is a human.))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Yeah :)..I'm wondering if I should change what Mel is))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Okay :) I will try to answer tomorrow I gtg again sorry might not be on tomorrow ))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Okay, well here's my post again.))

Nikolina walked tiredly up the stairs to her apartment. She was just returning from a night of partying, that lead her to going to another guys house. She doesn't remember his name, but she had fun with him. He was actually quiet good in bed, from what she remembered anyway. He is at least in her top fifteen best sexual conquests.

Lina looked down at herself, her clothes were wrinkle from being taken off in a hurry and thrown to the floor. Her hair was wet from taking a shower. She didn't usually take a shower at the guys place, but her hair was covered in his semen and she really did feel like waiting to wash it out. Besides she also didn't want to go outside like that. She might not care what other people thought of her, but that was pushing it, even for someone like her.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Anya slumped down on her couch with absolutely nothing to do. Today was her day off of work and she didn't have any classes either. With a small sigh she turned on her T.V. their wasn't really anything on though, so she turned it off. She stood up and started pacing, not having the slightest idea of what she should do. Pacing usually helped her thing, but right now her mind was still drawing up blank. She was a very old vampire and she couldn't find anything to do, she found that very sad.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Crispin was outside working on his new motorcycle. He had just bought it a week ago and it needed some repairs. He bought it that way on propose though, because he liked working on cars and motorcycles.His favorite brand was Harley Davidson, though. Which was the type he is working on now.

Crispin was wearing his mechanicy clothes. A white cut off tang top that showed his muscles quiet nicely hand it has grease stains all over it. he wore blue jeans that had a a hole at one of the knees and that also had a few grease stains. His hands were covers in grease at the moment. He also had a small spot of grease on his left check.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Niklaus was deep asleep in his bed. He is a very heavy sleeper and could sleep through almost anything. Including girls sneaking out of his place at night, which has happened on occasion. Including that night. The girl had woken up and left around nine o'clock in the morning. She snick out without making a noise. Though even if she had, Nik would have been unaffected.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Sorry I have a bit going on I will answer when I can

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Okay back,Working on replies now))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments (Ugh sorry working on them my brains not wanting to work though)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments Terra walked down the sidewalk to the small coffee shop on the corner,Earphones in her ears and Ipod turned up,It was the same shop she went to almost every morning unless she stayed the night at a friends,Even the lady at the counter knew her name and what she ordered every time,She brushed a strand of hair from her face as she flipped a page of the book she was reading,With a sigh she wondered where else she could be besides walking to a coffee shop,where she spent way to much time anyways,Sometimes she wondered why her life was so boring.
Zac was on his way to Anya's he figured she was probably as bored as he was,Which was pretty bored,The sun shined brightly overhead as a few clouds floated here and there,It was one of those kodak moment days where some people would want to take a picture of everything,But not him,He only wanted to get to where he was going.
Mellie was sleeping softly in her bed,The sun shined through the window onto her face though she didn't wake up just yet,She was dreaming not about anything important just a mix of this and that,The sun still on her face she slowly woke with a soft yawn stretching,Her alarm started to sing about that time,Humming to the tune she flipped the covers back getting up.

((Sorry for them being somewhat short))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((It's okay. and yeah I think that should be able to walk in the sun. But it weakens them when they do.))

Lina got to her apartment and went straight to her room. She stripped out of the clothes she was wearing and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt. Then she crawled into bed. A few moments after he head hit the pillow she was asleep.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Anya quit pacing and flopped back down on the couch. With a sigh she picked up the book on the coffee table and began to read. It was weirdly a book about a vampire, for some reason she found them amusing.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Crispin finished up working on his bike and went upstairs to his apartment. He couldn't do anything else at the moment anyway. Not until the parts he ordered arrived. When he got to his apartment he went inside and put his tool box in the closet hallway. Then he went to the bathroom and stripped himself of his clothes, throwing them in the hamper once he did. Once he was unclothed he hoped in the shower.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Nik continued to sleep, unaffected by the sun shinning in his window, or the banging in the apartment next to him. If he was awake he'd probably make some crack about a guy getting lucky.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 80 comments ((Okay :) ))

Terra was almost to the coffee shop when she decided to change it up and went the other way,Heading towards a park which was beside an apartment complex,Her purple hair looked brighter the the sun but it didn't matter to her because she liked it that way.
Parker stretched as he got up,He hadn't been asleep just resting,Once up he picked up his clothes that were on the floor from the previous night and headed into the bathroom,Once there he looked at the mirror seeing there was some blood on his mouth and down the one corner,No wonder he was feeling good,He wondered how much blood he had then shrugged giving up wondering.
Mellie once up turned her music on,Heading to her closet to find an outfit,But keeping in mind to pick something Crispin would like,She moved to the beat of the song as she looked through her clothes,After a few minutes she disappeared into the bathroom.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Lina slept peacefully, no dreams.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Thank god" Anya said and tossed the book aside when she got up. She walked over to the door and opened it. "I was so bored I actually..." she said trailing off as she looked around like she was going to tell a secret. "Started reading" she whispered.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Crispin got out of the shower and dried off. Then he walked to his room, not bothering with a towel. When he got there he walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers from one of the drawers. Then he pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Niklaus finally woke up, groaning tiredly as he did. He stretched as he sat up and climbed out of bed. Then he walked to his bathroom, stark naked, and got in the shower.

« previous 1