тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу discussion

Baldiver Academy Dorms > Rosaline Juliett's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 489 (489 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby grins. Today turned out alright after all. She pops in one of her movies, and lays on the bed.

message 3: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan goes up and knocks on the door. He could really talk to her now without being under her charm.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby pauses her movie. She runs to the door, and unlocks it. "Oh, what are you doing here?"

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan looks at her," I needed to talk to you." he says a bit gruffly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby looks at him funny, but swings the door open. "Okay I guess." She says, returning to her bed. She plays her movie again.

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "I want to make it very clear how I feel. You know- now that I actually have my own feelings back." he says.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby sighs. Pausing her movie once more, she turns to face him. "Go ahead and yell at me. Tell me what a spoiled no good trouble maker I am. Like I haven't heard that a million times today." She says, hiding her pain.

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan looks at her," What do you want me to say? You made me hurt my best friend. You used me. You thought I was just going to be okay with that?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby groans. "UGH How many times must I say this? I wasn't using you!! I don't have a reason to! Can't a pherokinesis just like a guy without having all these issues?" She covers her face.

message 11: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Really? I may have believed that when you were kissing me- but you sure through me under the bus back back in the office. You made me love you." he says," And you never once returned it- don't pretend you did."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby bites her lip. *Dang this guy cant take a hint.* "Must I spell it out for you too?" She sighs, not feeling in the mood to get mad. She was too upset. "Just yell at me and get it over with. Its so much easier to take the pain than to try and explain something I cant control." Wait, had she really said that last part out loud?

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan frowns for a moment. She really couldn't control it? He thought about it- he hadn't been able to control his fire he knew that feeling he knew how much that hurt. He swallows. He wanted to be angry at her and yell and tell her how upset he was. So why couldn't he?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby sighs."Thinkin about what you're gonna tell me?" She plays the movie again. "Try something different like 'You are such a disgrace' or 'you arent even that pretty' or oh I've got one 'I wish I never even met you.'" She says with heavy sarcasm.

message 15: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He frowns," How about this. You hurt me. I'd never even kissed a girl before you. And I don't know why but I'm not angry. I know what it's like to not be able to control your powers." he frowns thinking about it but his voice keeps a normal volume.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby doesn't face him. "No, you don't understand. Nobody does. Look if you want me to apologize, then I will. I'm sorry, I really am. You were just mad a second ago, so carry on. By all means, continue your rage."

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan frowns deeper,"Trust me you've never done anything as bad as Ive done. So you've broken a few hearts." he says annoyed by her attitude.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She turns around. "And in this case, someones freaking body!" Ruby exclaims. "It's all my fault, I get it, I get it. Anything else you want to add?" Ruby asks, already upset.

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "I'm not here to blame you. Would you calm down." Aidan says crossing his arms.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby looks at him oddly. "Then... What are you here for?" she asks, clearly confused. She'd never known anything other than blame or yelling at her over her power.

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan shrugs," I honestly don't even know." he says sitting down. "Not all of this is your fault you know. It's just as much my doing."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby didnt quite know how to respond to that. She wasn't used to someone taking the blame. "Umm... I dont see how..." She says, turning back to her movie.

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Well if I had a better hold on my powers I wouldn't have gone after Matt and no one would be gotten hurt." he explains. He glances up at the movie.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby rolls her eyes. "Powers or not it still would have happened." she points out.

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He shrugs again,"I don't even want to be around Matt or Alex now. It just makes me feel really guilty." he says watching the movie. He didn't know why he was telling her this- he supposed she was the only person he could tell who had no right to judge him for it.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are they, anyway? I heard Alex got some pretty bad cuts all over her from a broken window." Ruby says, mindlessly. She didn't even know she said it.

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "It looked like she did- they're in her dorm room. Her, Matt, and Roni." he clarifies watching the movie a little.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. It must be nice having friends care for each other. You, Matt, Roni and Alex are so close. Like a little happy family." She laughs.

message 29: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan smiles a little," I'm still sort of getting used to it. The only family I've ever known blackmailed me into working for them until I got sick of it and ran away." He says absently while watching the tv. "And my real family is all dead."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby sighs. "Same. Only family I ever knew was my filming crew..." She laughs at herself on the screen.

message 31: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan watches the screen,"You're not a bad actress." he comments.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs. "I've been doing it for four years- almost five. My birthday is on the 11th." She sighs. "My first birthday outside of L.A...."

message 33: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan looks at her briefly," Why come here anyway? Didn't you like being in LA?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby smiles. "Yeah, its great and all. I came for a change of scenery. No autographs, or filming schedules, or magazine interviews..."

message 35: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Sounds tiring." Aidan admits turning back to the tv again.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yeah." Ruby agrees. At some point she cracks a diet pepsi she had sitting on her desk.

message 37: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan just sits back against her bed frame on the ground watching the movie.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs. "You can sit up here." She says, patting the bed beside her. "I'm harmless now." She jokes.

message 39: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He smirks and rolls his eyes but stands sitting up on the bed next to her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby smiles. She was actually happy for once. She sips her soda, watching the movie. "I never understood the point of this film." she comments after a while.

message 41: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Probably cause you were in it- all you can think of is the process. You just need to step back and look at the final product." he says.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Her face contorts into a look puzzlement. "But my girl just runs off. For no reason! She could have lived her life happily, but she just ran off..."

message 43: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Maybe she likes running." Aidan says with a grin.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs. "I suppose she does. " She looks at Aidan on the bed beside her. How could he not hate her? He should be yelling at her, furious. There was something different about him, and she decides she likes that about him too.

message 45: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Aidan doesn't notice her looking he's just watching the tv screen. He decides she isn't. Bad person. A bit misunderstood and maybe in need if some guidance. But not bad.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby sighs. She traces the logo on her can, thinking. She felt terrible. As hard as she tried not to, she used her powers on him. She put him through all of that trouble, even made him hurt his friend... All just because she liked him... And he probably didn't like her back anyways. That made her feel worse.

message 47: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He hears her sigh and looks at her for a moment while she isn't paying attention,"You okay?"
((Lol everyone likes him. Like he's literally had at least one romantic convo or hinted at something with every girl so far. Yet he's so oblivious....))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks up, startled a bit. "Y-Yeah I guess. Just feeling a little upset I guess."

((Hes a loveable guy! lol))

message 49: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "About what?" he asks turning to look at her.
((lol guess so))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby blushes. "I... I guess I just see what a great guy you are... I put you through all that pain just because I like you..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу

unread topics | mark unread