High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Forever 21

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clarissa looked through each rack of clothes, not finding anything she liked. "Ugh, doesn't this store have anything in style?" She muttered to herself, still shuffling through the clothes in front of her.

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Out of the corner of her eye, Clarissa saw another girl come near her. She rolled her eyes.
What is she wearing? She thought in disgust when she looked at her clothes.
I guess some people just can't dress themselves. She snickered at the thought.

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Are you seriously even considering that?" She asked the other girl, not able to hold in the question any longer.

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Gtg, be back later!))

message 6: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((I'm back! Are you still there?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ready))

message 8: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Ready. And Clarissa's still here.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

Athena walked in wearing tight black skinnies, a tight black singlet and lace up high heeled boots. Turning to walk over and inspect the dresses, her back showed a tattoo between her shoulder blades of a solid black cross. "What should we start with Vee?" She called behind her.

message 10: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss filled behind Athena into the store. He looked scanned all of the clothes racks and the check out counter.

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya just stood where she was

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Layla, come help me." Athena waved her over.

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clarissa heard voices close to her that sounded familiar. She peered above the clothes racks and saw that it was those girls and that one boy from school.
"Looks like the freaks have finally found out what a clothing store is." She said to herself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaena heard someone mutter an insult from the next rack over. "If your going to insult someone, at least say it to their face." She replied calmly, totally unaffected by her comment.

message 15: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clarissa raised an eyebrow and pooped her face above the racks. "Okay, then. Are your clothes unemployed, because they are not working for you." She smirked.

message 16: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((LOL, I MEANT POPPED.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Says you. You look like a hooker in the skank outfit. I guess that means they are working for you?" She replied nonchalantly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Athena is a bit verbal sometimes lol My bad.))

message 19: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) She blinked in fake surprise. "Oh look! It's trying to insult me!" She said and laughed.

message 20: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((:) FIGGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT-
I mean...nothing.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope. I am just stating a fact." She switched racks. "Hey Layla, what do you think of this?" Athena picked a dress up and showed him.

((Tell me how I can insult her, like what's her weakness lol))

message 22: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((She hates being compared to her twin, Roxanne.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great :) Your post lol))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((If I stop posting, it means I am in the car again))

message 25: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss went to stand by Athena. He knew Clarissa would never actually harm anyone, she was just a bitch.
But he didn't really know about Athena.

message 26: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I don't know. It would look great on you but never on me. You are asking the wrong person"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm, ok, I'll see what else they have." She turned her attention back to Clarissa. "Besides, if I wanted to insult you, all I would have to do is point out that your sister is better looking than you." Athena walked to the other side of the room, eyeing a nice dress.

message 28: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya followed Athena

message 29: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clarissa pursed her lips and felt her face go red in anger. She hated her sister. She thought she was so....everything!
"At least I have a mother." She said, knowing she was going to far.
Joss looked up at her and glared. He felt anger course through him, knowing what it was like not to have a mother.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. That's true. But at least the parent I do have doesn't favor me over a sister." She said coolly, not showing the hurt she felt at Clarissa's comment.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( ill be back got to do something, act like i went to get us drinks)

message 32: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clarissa huffed and spun around, her long blonde hair whipping around along with her. She burst out the doors of the store and stormed away.
"Jeez." Joss said. Some people we're just...horrible.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena felt tears pooling in her eyes and one ran down her cheek. She picked up a dress and turned to Joss. "What do you think of this one?" Truth was, Athena was rather sensitive, and that mother comment hurt her.

message 34: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Athena..." He said, feeling sympathy for her. "You can't let what Clarissa says get to you." He continued, not really knowing what to say. He wasn't very good at comforting others.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She wiped her cheek. "I know. It's just that if I had a mother ... things from my past could have been prevented." Athena managed a small smile. "So, dress, yes or no?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walked in the store with four vanilla cappuccino with wipe cream " I'm back from Starbucks and i got you guys drinks. what did i miss?" she looked back to the girl who ran out the door then back at her friends

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Coffee. Just what I need." She grabbed from from Vee. "Thanks Vee. Your a lifesaver."

message 38: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Not much."

message 39: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Yes." Joss said, not quite smiling but showing in his eyes.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee handed Layla a drink and walked to joss and gave him another " ok then, your welcome. " she took a sip of her drink " well then did you find a dress" she looked at the girls

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great. I'll go try it on. Excuse me." She turned hurriedly and walked towards the changing rooms.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee turned to face Layla " what about you?" she smiled " don't you want to impress evan?" she grinned and raised her eyebrow

message 43: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I have a dress at home"

message 44: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss held the warm drink in his hands. He took a sip.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena paid for the dress and returned to Vee. "We'll, other than make up, I'm all set."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " how about you two take joss to find something for him. i will stay and find a dress. when I'm done i will call. give me your number" she asked athena

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrote it down. "See you soon." Athena walked out of the shop with Joss and Layla.

message 48: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "What if Evan shows up?"

message 49: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((What topic should they go to??))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((No idea lol Oh crap, I'll be right back. The cars moving again...))

« previous 1 3