High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Dunkin Donuts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya purchases her doughnuts and heads to school

message 3: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak walks in, he yawns he had not slept in like he normally did.

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara opened the glass double doors with a smile on her face. She saw Freak and waved to him.

message 5: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak waved back and smiles.

message 6: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Sorry, gtg. I'll be on later.))

message 7: by яєуηα™ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:50PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((I'm back!))

message 8: by Beastly (last edited Feb 07, 2014 07:24PM) (new)

Beastly | 299 comments ((your turn to comment))

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments .....

message 10: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Sorry!!))

message 11: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara walked over to where Freak was standing. "Hi!" She greeted. "What's up?"

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Nothing much....just getting some coffee befor the band meets up" he said

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Cool." She said. She didn't know that he was in a band. "Do you sing?"

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Yeah, Im the lead guitarist and lead singer" He said smiling.

message 15: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) She smiled at him. "Well, I'm impressed." She claimed.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Most are" he said smiling

message 17: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I can see why." She said and got in line with him.

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Me and the band members are planning on getting our first album in April" He said quite proud

message 19: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I'll make sure to get one." She said.

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments He smiles, "I hope so" He said. He orders his coffee.

message 21: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) She also orders her coffee and waits for it to be brought to her.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "So what brings you here?" he asked.

message 23: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Coffee." She said as she was handed her cup. "Can't seem to live without it."

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments He laughs slightly. He was handed his cup of coffee. he waits for it to cool down befor he drinks it.

message 25: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara took a small sip from her coffee. "And what are you doing here, may I ask?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Getting breakfast and soothing a sweet tooth" Freak said

message 27: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments .......

message 28: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((I AM SO SORRY!!))

message 29: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara nodded her head and took another sip from her coffee. "How's the suspension going?"

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Very good, I have one of my cousins moving in with me since his folks kicked him out of his house" Freak said "And that guy knows how to party and play the drums"

message 31: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara hummed in excitement. "I'll have to meet your cousin sometime." Sh said with a smile.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Be careful. He might end up pregnant. That guy is a major player" Freak warned sipping his coffee. "But just stop by my place if ya wish to see him"

message 33: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Clara snorted and kept drinking her coffee. She smiled lightly at him. "So, where you from?"

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Detroit, Michigan home of the gangster thug Al cabone" Freak said answering her coffee

message 35: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Interesting." She said still smiling.

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Why ya smiling?" He asked.

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) pain daughter of misery (the unloved one) wrote: ""Detroit, Michigan home of the gangster thug Al cabone" Freak said answering her coffee"

" Actually, Al Capone was from Chicago, Illinois." Said the blond boy that was sitting behind them. " Honest mistake."

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments ((D*****, i really need to get back to school))

Freak shrugged like it was no biggie. "Fine, then its home to the football team the Detroit loins"

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments ((....))

message 40: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Do you do any sports?" Clara asked him.

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Im thinking about doing track" he said sipping his coffee

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (Hey do u want to meet.Vee.in the library)

message 43: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya walked into the shop. "Goodness it's really cold out there."

message 44: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "My mom just had to pick Northern California where it snows. Why not Southern?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 244 comments Jade walked into the place, her black hoodie hiding her face and her headphones in

message 46: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex walked inside dunkin and doughnuts and ordered a coffee and sat at a table with her notebook and drawings

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya turned around and looked at the girl who had just entered

message 48: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) *girls

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 244 comments Jade looked up, seeing the few people that were in here. She shrugged and sat down at a table

message 50: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex had on her headphones while she was drawing. She drank some coffee. She shivered and looked up and saw a girl looking at her.

« previous 1