High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Burger King

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments cody ordered about three burgers for himself since he loved his eating. "What would you like?" He asked her

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "*insert order*" she told him

message 4: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He ordered for her and soon paid and parked the car far from every other car. He unbuckled his seat belt and started eating. "So...what do you like?" He asked her

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia took her food. "Sports. People. Food. Music, listening to it. I'm to ADHD to play it. What about you?"

message 6: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Sport, food, the beach and having a good time," he said. When was the last time he had a good time? "What sports do you play?" He asked her.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Soccer, volleyball, flag football, and softball but not all at one time."

message 8: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He chuckled. "I like soccer and baseball," he said. "They're good," he took a big bite from his burger

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She simply nodded and started to eat

message 10: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia smiled at him. "My mom is probably eating fancy food right now"

message 12: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments he chuckled. "This is fancier," he joked around

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Yep fancier than roast chicken," Mia joked back

message 14: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He laughed. "Exactly!" he finished off his burger and but the other two a side, he sipped some of his drink and put it in the cup holder. "Whats your favourite colour?" he asked

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Orange. Yours?"

message 16: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Green," he said. He sighed and turned the radio on to keep the awkwardness away

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "What kind off music do you like?"

message 18: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Rock, pop you know," he said

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Mainly pop"

message 20: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He nodded. He looked at her and realised. He leaned over and wiped the sauce from the corner of her lips with is thumb

message 21: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "We'll sir you've got some on your nose," Mia told him and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off

message 22: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He chuckled. "Thanks." She was so beautiful and funny and calm and cool and relaxed and just perfect! He was acting like a child in love

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Your welcome." Mia finished up her food

message 24: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments cody finished his and put the bag away. He looked at Mia and smiled to himself. The he leaned in and kissed her.

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Where, so I know how to make her respond))

message 26: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((sorry i didnt get what you meant:/))

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Where did he kiss her))

message 28: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((In the car))

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ()I mean like lips, cheek...))

message 30: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((Haha omg sorry lips:p))

message 31: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia decided to kiss him back

message 32: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments Cody leaned in closer as he kissed her cupping her cheek. He didnt expect her to kiss him back but he had a try

message 33: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Wait so did he already or is he just about to? I'm confused…))

message 34: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((He already did))

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Ok and she kissed him back, so what now?))

message 36: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((Idk))

Cody pulled away and smiled to himself. He looked over at Mia. His cheeks were slightly burning from blushing

message 37: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mia looked down, slightly blushing. This was all new to her

message 38: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He bit his lip and looked at her. "You okay?" He asked randomly

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Yea." She honestly replied looking up at him

message 40: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments He smiled. He stroked her beautiful hair. "Is there anything else you want to do today?" He asked her

message 41: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Not really unless you wanna do something"

message 42: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Im fine," he said. "We should have a one on one soccer match dont you think?" He asked her. "Or we will form a girl and boy soccer team," he added

message 43: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "You would actually wanna start a team aside from the school?" Mia asks, astounded. "One on one sounds fine also"

message 44: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "Yeah it'd be good," he smiled. "What position do you play?" He asked her.

message 45: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((I really don't know the position so I'm picking a random one)(

"Offense. What about you?"

message 46: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments ((Its fine:) ))

"I used to be centre defence but now im a striker," he told her.

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Cool. I never got to play center."

((I don't know what a striker is))

message 48: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Hello?))

message 49: by Granger (new)

Granger Danger | 192 comments "I'll teach you," he smiled. He put his hand on hers to see if she would mind if he held it

((Sorry i didn't get notified))

message 50: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She noticed his hand on era but she didn't care. "That would be great!"

« previous 1 3