#bestYAbooks discussion

John Green
This topic is about John Green
John Green(:

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendyl (new)

Kendyl Hi! So, I haven't read all of John Green's books (yet) but my favorite is definitely The Fault in Our Stars. My friend recommended it to me and I couldn't put it down. It's one of the best YA books I've read!

message 2: by Kendyl (new)

Kendyl Yeah, my friend Summer and I love watching those every week! Also, I try to convince my mom to buy me a book (right now I'm going for John Green and Jodi Picoult ones) whenever we go shopping, but she doesn't take me shopping for that reason :)

message 3: by Kendyl (new)

Kendyl I've actually read looking for Alaska. It wasn't as good as the fault in our stars though. I want to read An Abundance of Katherines next.

message 4: by Kendyl (new)

Kendyl Okay, I'll look for those! I don't really care which one I read next; I just want to read another John Green book...or any book.

message 5: by Brit (new)

Brit Ward (britward) | 1 comments I've read Looking for Alaska, and I think it was John Green that gave me the courage to take a leap from writing the bizarre sort of adult horror that I wrote into writing my young adult ideas.

His entire bibliography is now on my to read list. I can call myself something of a fan now.

message 6: by Kendyl (new)

Kendyl That's cool Brit! I guess I can't speak well since I've only read a few of his books, but John Green is definitely one of the best authors I've read. :)

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 12 comments I've never read a John Green book but I heard they are really good. But he has so many I don't know where to start.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 12 comments Ok cool thanks