High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Roller Skating Rink

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) he drives in the parking lot " why are we here?"

message 3: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "The roller skating rink, Its a nice day why not have some fun" Freak said smiling.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " because im supposed to be home, yelled at by my parents and forced in my room not allowed to see this nice day." her parents where the ones who always ground their children as a punishment.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan sat in his car. He watched as Vee was with someone. He frowned and got out of his car. Frowning and upset he walked up to her.

message 6: by Beastly (last edited Mar 02, 2014 05:59PM) (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "I'll take blame for it, If you they do you can live me at my place, Its rule free there" Freak said with a amused smile. "Your so uptight you just need to relax and have a good time"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee turns her head to see logan. " oh no" she whispers.

( vee is dating logan this will be a love triangle)

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments ((Dun dun dahh))

"What?" Freak asks. Then he sees logan "This is gonna be good" he said huffing annoyed

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee scrambles to get out. she fixes her skirt and looks at logan "um...hi"

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak was waiting for a fight to break out, like it normally did. He was always the one fighting for the girls literally, Most fights he had were to win a girl over.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hello, what are you doing here. " He said pointing at Freak.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks at freak then back to logan. " um.. we got in trouble and i needed a ride"

message 13: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Whats it look like" Freak said he was unfazed to be able to take logan seriously.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Oh. " He said outloud then whispering to Vee, " Want to go skate? " He asked her.

message 15: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak shruggs he was surprised it went that well. He hear his phone go off he see,s he got a text from his cousin Darri. He texts darri Why was i so stupid, She has a boyfriend And yet i didn't know she had a boyfriend he thought.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks at freak and mouths 'sorry' she then turns to logan and hold his hand." sure " she kisses him and starts to walk to the doors

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sorry, if I embarrassed you. " Logan said holding her hand and kissing her back.

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak goes inside to talk with the manager to see if his band could play here tonight or tomorrow.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she shakes her head " no, its ok" but she looks at freak when she says it. she felt bad, even though her did play around with her.

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak and his band was approved so they could play here. Freak sits at a random table that had a few pop punk goth kids like him and began to talk with them. Freak was soon accepted into there pop punk goth group.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" You should go talk to him. " Logan said seeing Vee looking at Freak.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she looks back at him " and say what?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't know work your magic. " He said with a smile.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee bits her lip " um.. ok.. are you coming or will you ho get the skates" she pointed at the cashier.

message 25: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak had two girls sitting by his side flirting with him. Freak quite frankly. wanted it to end but he didn't want to be rude. "Help me" He whispered to his one friend. Instead his friend laughs

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" I could come if you want. " He said and ran a hand through his hair.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee thinks for a little. " just give me a sec." she turns to walk to freak but looks back to logan. " why don't you get the skates please"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay. " He said getting skates for the both of them.

message 29: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak rests his head on the table. he then began to ignore the flirtying girls

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " im size 6 " she shouts before walking to freak. she stands before his table. " can we talk?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan watched the two.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Yeah whatta wanna talk about vee?" Freak asked

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks at the people at the table. " privately"

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Um okay" Freak said getting up from the table.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walks to the hall that leads to the back and the bathroom. she stops were they cant be seen and looks freak.

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "What?, you look like your ready to murder me" Freak said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee laughs and stops " um.. I'm sorry i didn't tell you i have a boyfriend, i didn't plain on coming here or seeing him here" she frowns admitting this

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Its okay Vee,Can we still be friends at least?" He asked

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee smiles. " as long as you don't call me babe " she didl like it when he called her that but she was dating logan.

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Alright fine" He said sighing.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " thanks" she stays their for a while then says " maybe we can hang out another time" she shrugs

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "okay, go have fun logan is waiting for ya" Freak said forcing a smile.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee smiles " thanks" she then walks back to logan feeling a little pain in her, but she didn't know why.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" How dud it go. " He said with a slight smile.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee takes the skates " good, he's a really nice guy" she sits and takes of her heels. Looking up she says " this will be fun "

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak walks back to his friends table. He starts to text darri and to be honest he wasn't feeling so good now.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" He's fine? " He said making sure. Logan defiantly didnt want to talk to him. He pit in his skates.

message 48: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak goes outside to greet the band members as they arrived for there gig here.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee gets up holding on the chair. " this is my first time. I was plaining to come with joss, conner, and Kate after school today" she tries to move but almost slipped

message 50: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Freak sits on a bench outside. he tries to clear his head while he waits for the band.

« previous 1