High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Ice Skating Rink

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "this is amazing" She said walking in with kam.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeppers " He said.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments She rents some skates that were her size. she sits on a bench and starts to put them on. "Did you now i was on a figure skating team?" She said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" Really? " He said. He rented some in his size and put them on.

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Yes, I was the head skater at my old school". She slips onto the ice. She moves easily on the ice. To her it was easier than walking.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm okay. " He said standing on the ice. He then went speeding around the rink then spinning around and stopping next to Miranda. " I'm pretty good. " He smiled.

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "you are but, Im better " she skates quite fast. Miranda does a triple axel and lands it perfectly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Stop showing off. " Hr laughed

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Why should I?" She teased.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Because I'm faster. " He laughed. " I go through the exit instead of the entrance. " He said skating next to her and putting his arms around her waist.

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "More like a ninja" She said smiling and giggling. She began to blush.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He swung her around and kissed her cheek. " Am I doing a Goid job of flirting? " He whispered to her.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "You are doing a amazing job" She said smiling. She gently wrapps her arms around his neck gently and kissed him on the lips.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Guess this work did pay off. " He said smiling and kissing her back.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments She gently pulled from the kiss when she became breathless. Miranda smiles happily.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" See I did a good job. " He smiled

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "This is just base one" She said smiling. "You still have to work more to get to home base"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Now even more work. " He said laughing.

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Yes, I didn't say it would be easy" she said laughing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" So what does home base bring. " He smiled curious.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "That is for you to find out when we get that far" She said in a flirty tone.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" That will take forever. " He said.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Depends on how you try to make me fall more" She said smiling.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Too hard. " He laughed and kissed her cheek

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "How so?" She said teasing him. "Maybe if you want you could spend the night at my place if ya want"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sure. " He smiled

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments She smiled back. "Want to have a skating competion?" She asked.

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya arrived and put her skates on. Then she put her stuff in her locker

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'll beat you. " He laughed.

message 31: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Who knows,theres always a chance for me to win" Miranda said smiling.

message 32: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She went through her stretches

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, okay. " He said skating to the back wall.

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Miranda skates she warms up. She does a complicated backyard triple axel. She then skates backwards "Try and beat that" She said to cam teasing him.

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya takes off her guards and steps onto the ice. She would have to watch out for the crazy people

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kam skated around getting faster with every step. He then jumped up onto the wall and took a couple steps on it then hopping off.

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Are you sure your not a ninja?" She asked Kam. "First you a amazing kiseer, now your a ninja"

message 38: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She starts to skate. She had to teach in ten minutes and needed to be ready

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. " I'm an amazing kisser?" He smiled. " Yep a ninja

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Yes a amazing kisser" Miranda said smiling. "And yes my boyfriend is a ninja"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well my girlfriend is better than a professional figure skater. " He smiled skating towards Miranda.

message 42: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Mimi made her way on to ice and skated over to them, her red jeans and turtle neck swishing as he did. " Well yiah handsome." She said wink in her thick Jersey accent.

message 43: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments ♠TDude567♠ ☞ Anime Assassin ☜ wrote: "" Well my girlfriend is better than a professional figure skater. " He smiled skating towards Miranda."

Miranda smiles at kam. "Thanks"

message 44: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya went around the rink once more then headed to the wall to wait for her student

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" Your welcome Red. " He said in a flirty tone.

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Im starting to like that nickname" She said smiling.

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Feb 08, 2014 08:17PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ♠TDude567♠ ☞ Anime Assassin ☜ wrote: "" Your welcome Red. " He said in a flirty tone."

"Red, that's a nice name, gotta love the color." She said, her cherry red lips forming into a smirk. " you know what they about red women..They're a wild ride."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" Want to go back to your place? " He asked her. (( Was it made yet?

message 49: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) The girl came and they began the class

message 50: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "Sure" Miranda said with a small yet mischievous smile. ((Yes, want me to post first at her home?))

« previous 1 3 4