High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Bowling Alley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena walked into the Bowling Alley, sighing when she saw it was empty.

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss walked into the vacant bowling alley behind Athena.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hate the shoes here, in just going to go barefoot. You?" She asked, throwing her bag on a seat by the alley furtherest from the door.

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I don't know if I'm going to bowl with you guys." He said quietly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned and smiled at him. "Come on. It'll be fun. Tell you what, how about we play by ourselves until you get the hang of it? Strictly speaking, I suck at bowling."

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss bit his lip, but finally nodded. "Alright."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great. I suggest you go barefoot too. The shoes here are just plain gross." She said with a scrunched up nose.

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Okay." He said and sat down, untying his shoes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "So, how much do you know about bowling?"

message 11: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Nothing." He said. "Other than you throw a ball down a lane."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then, your all set." Athena grabbed a bowling ball and passed it to him. "You start."

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss gingerly took the ball from her hands as if it were a bomb. He hesitantly walked up to the polished wooden lane and tossed the ball while closing his eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great shot Joss." She said excitedly, looking at the one pin left standing.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( ill finish tomorrow cuz im very veryt sleepy now plus i got school tomorrow )

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, I have to go soon anyway :) bye))

message 17: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex walked into the bowling alley. He was bored and wasn't sure what to do. He'd somehow ended up here. He saw a couple of kids he recognised from school, and walked over.

"Hey," he said, grinning over the top of the seats. "Mind if I join?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not at all." Athena replied smiling to him warmly.

((Hey :). ))

message 19: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments ((Hey ;) lol))

Alex dropped over the plastic seat and smiled at Athena. "Who's winning?" He asked, cheerfully.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"We just started, but I think Joss is going to win easily." She smiled at him warmly. "So what brings you here?"

((Have I RPed with Alex? I think I may have... o.O Can't remember))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, if I disappear, it's either I fell asleep or my phone died lol))

message 22: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments ((No, I just made him yesterday ;) lol. KK.))

"Nothing," Alex laughed. "That's pretty much it. I was bored. Most of my friends are busy or out of town for the weekend..."

message 23: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "And you?" He asked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I had to get away from my friends." She screwed up her face comically. "They all have boyfriends and it got awkward for Joss and I, just sitting there talking about books while they did couple stuff." Athena sighed, smiling ruefully. "Twice. I had two chances to ask two different people out and blew them both." Shaking her head, she changed subject. "You any good at bowling?"

message 25: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex laughed, smiling. "Same story, I guess. My friends...We had some vague plans for this weekend, you know the usual, just hanging out and stuff, which my friends blew cuz they were all dating or whatever..." Alex smirked.

message 26: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Bowling?" Alex said, thoughtfully. "Well, I'm not sure. Let's find out."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dating, huh? If I wasn't so damn shy, I might have a boyfriend." She laughed softly. "Well, at least I got my shopping for the dance done."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Show us what you got." She said, indicating to the bowling balls.

message 29: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex smiled at Athena. He was sure she was right. "Yes, you would," he said, gently. "And, This. Will. Fail."

He picked up a bowling ball and rolled it down the alley. He left four pins standing. Alex shrugged.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, realizing what she had said. "I didn't mean it quite like that. I should have said then I 'might' have a boyfriend." Standing, she chose a neon blue bowling ball. "My turn." Athena stood and rolled it down the alley, turning and sitting before she could see what had happened. "You going to the dance?"

message 31: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex grinned. "Wouldn't miss it."

message 32: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "You did say might," he added. "And I said you would. Never mind..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "Oh. Sorry. My bad." Athena scowled herself for making herself look like an idiot already. "Well, thank you for the compliment." She picked up another bowling ball to knock down the remainder of the standing pins.

message 34: by H :) (last edited Feb 08, 2014 04:53AM) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex noticed Athena's blush and resisted the urge to smile. "In conclusion," he said, smiling as Athena's points jumped up on the board, "I am not great at bowling." He winced. "Sounds like an essay. My English teacher'd be proud."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed at his comment, as she sent the ball down at the remaining pins, knocking them down. "Your not that bad, you just need to practice. So, do you like English then?" Athena asked, smiling.

message 36: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Do you think I like English?" Alex laughed. "Not really. But it's not that bad. My idiot friends bunk sometimes, which leaves me stranded, coz I don't do that... And...yeah. You?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "It's alright, but I prefer Gym. No paperwork involved." Athena smiled. "Your bowl."

message 38: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex hurled the ball down the alley. He hoped the floor wouldn't crack. But he didn't do too badly...

He turned to Athena for approval.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She was smiling. "Nice one. Only two pins left standing, certainly better than me. Knock 'em down then."

message 40: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "What?" Alex mock-yelped. "They're on opposite sides, and I've got one hit left..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena stood up laughing. "Think mathematically. If you were to bit the left one just right, it will fly over and hit the one on the right." She moved and stood next to him, pointing. "I'd say right along ... here."

message 42: by H :) (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:08AM) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex gaped at her. "How do you know that? You in advanced Math? " He looked cluelessly at the ball in his hands. "What do I do, again?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here. Let me show you." She took the bowling ball from his hands, and started to judge her roll by angles. "If you roll it down like this ..." Athena put the ball down and point along the alley to the pin. "... it should hit the left one and fling it into the right one. It's just maths."

message 44: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex looked bewildered. "Show me," he said, handing it to her.

message 45: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Sorry, I fell asleep. :( ))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She took it carefully from him. "Alright." Taking a deep breathe, she rolled it down the alley and succeeded in her shot. Shrugging, she sat down. "Easy. Like I said, it's all in the angles." Pulling out her list, she crossed off a few things and put it back in her back, looking at Alex.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((NO PROBLEM lol I am probably about to do the same :. ))

message 48: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Should I come back in, or are you guys okay? :P))

message 49: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex was shaking his head at her. "That was amazing!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Either way :) I don't mind))

She blushed at his compliment. "Really, it was nothing. I reckon you could do it easily of you tried."

« previous 1 3 4 5