High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya pushed open the door and stepped inside

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss leaned awkwardly on a tiled wall near the doors. He had never been shopping before. "Hey, Laya." He greeted once she came in.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walked in behind athena " hey guys!" she waved

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"So...where do we start? Dresses or shoes? I think it's dresses right?" She asked a little confused

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hey Joss and Vee. I already have a dress."

((Ok Morgan))

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss shrugged. "I don't know where to start."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee nodded " dress first, now where to?" she looked at them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, a dress shop?" She said in a 'dah' tone.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee laughed " i know that, but theirs more then one, duh!" vee thaought for a moment " what about forever 21" she smiled

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK." She shrugged. "Lead the way."

((Thread change right? Oh, I I uploaded a pic of the dress I chose. I'll send you a link.))

message 12: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan walks through the doors into the mall entrance. "Where do I find a tux?" He says nonchalantly to himself. He starts wandering around looking through store windows for any clues.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walks around the mall peeking at the windows looking for her friends. she called but athena didn't answer. she saw evan walking in the mall. " hey evan" she walked towards him

message 14: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Oh hey!" Evan says smiling. "Are you with Laya?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee shook her head " I was but then her , joss and athena went to find something for joss. " vee peeked in a store that was next to her " i been truing to call athena but she wont answer. " vee looked back at evan " were you suppose to meet her here?"

message 16: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Um... Not exactly. But....do you think you can help me?" Evan asks hopefully. "I have no idea what to look for for the dance."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee smiled " you have no idea what to get nor did you ask your girlfriend for? ok then" she nodded" where to?"

message 18: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "I didn't want to ask her....tht would kinda be embarrassing.." Evan laughs nervously. "And I'm not sure..I've just been walking around trying to see if there's any suits or tuxedos in the window fronts...."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " ok. so lets walk around and look for something you can wear." she mentioned for him to follow her

message 20: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan follows behind Vee! looking through the windows of stores. "What about here?" He asks, pointing at a tux in the window.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee smiled." lets go in " she looked at him

message 22: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Ok." Evan says, walking in. He finds a rack with suits on it. "So... What exactly am I looking for?"

(Hmm.....probably plain chocolate or mint chocolate chip. Yours?)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee looked at him like he was someone who didn't know the answer to 1x1. " well what do you think. something you like. duh!" she smacked his head playfully " use that had like the day you asked Layla out" she smiled at him

message 24: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) He blushes. He was just hit by a GIRL. And yet he didn't care. "Well, ive only ever wore a suit to a funeral....and I don't want to look like I'm going to one." Evan picks up a gray vest. "Um...I like this..."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee pushed him to the fitting room " go try it out and ill wait here waiting for you" she smiled

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( ik me and my cousin fought cuz she said its nasty, the nerves in some people!)

message 27: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Um... Ok." He shuts the door and takes his leather jacket off. He puts the vest on. It was charcoal gray and had a slim fit. He opened the door. "Well?"

message 28: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) (Haha XD oh. And I just realized why you asked that. I just changed the question u have to answer to be my friend. The answer was gingerbread by the way. It used to be my fav.)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee spines her finger " turn around" she ordered him

message 30: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan turns around. "Aaaaand?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee nodded " nice now do you want to wear bow or a bow or non of them?"

message 32: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Um.....maybe a bow tie?" Evan asks unsure.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " and what color" she went to look at the bow ties the had on display " don't you think you should match your girlfriends dress?" she raised her eyebrow

message 34: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) (Lol. I'm not sure either.)

"Um...yah, sure." Evan says and blushes. "What color is she wearing?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee laughs " ill cal her" she took out her phone " what her number?" she has her phone in her hand ready

message 36: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Oh....um" Evan pulls out his phone and gives her Layas number.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " com on im starving" she waits for him

message 38: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Ok. I guess I'll go with blue. It's my favorite color too." He smiles and picks one out. "Um... Do I have to wear suit pants or can I wear some black jeans?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " hello layla, yah its me. im with evan we meet when i was looking for you guys. he asked if i can help help him pick what to wear to the dance. we thought we should get a bow tie that matches your dress. so what color is your dress. green kk" vee looked at evan " layla says hi"

message 40: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Hi!!!!" Evan says loudly so Laya can hear.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " he says hi. tell the others i said hi. kk bye" Vee closed her phone she looked at evan " green bow tie because her dress is blue and green but mostly green. now come on and hurry up,
I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I'm starving" she smiled a sweet smile

message 42: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Fine fine! I'll hurry...but just so you don't turn into a monster." Evan smiles innocently and picks a green bow. He goes over to the pants rack and finds his size in black. After he checks out with his things he motions Vee to the door. "Let's go already! I thought you were hungry!"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " oh i am" she smiled and and walked past him
( go to mcDonald's )

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kam opened the sorts for both if them. He smiled as the mall was bustling with activity. He saw a Footlocker. He also so Joseph A. Bank.

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Miranda likes being at the mall. She likes shoping and hanging with friends.

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments Miranda likes being at the mall. She likes shoping and hanging with friends.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" So should we separate then meet back somewhere? " He asked.

message 48: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "If you want to" Miranda said casually.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ok where should we meet up? Oh and here is my phone number if something happens. " He said handing her his phone number.

message 50: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 299 comments "we could meet back here" she takes his phone number and puts it in her phones contacts.

« previous 1 3 4