1x1 Roleplays discussion

Archives > The Phantom & Katherine

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments Here:)

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments Wassup?

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments Nothing much lol, Should we try to come up with a theme or plot before you have to log off? or should we do that later?

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments Do it now! We have four minutes!

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments Alright what kind of Rp do you want to do?

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments Any, really...
Do you have a preference?

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments I usually do Rp's with some form of romantic interests. Even though it usually isn't the larger aspect of the RP, its almost always included. We can do something realistic or paranormal. Which one?

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments Let's go with paranormal...

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments Alright.... >.< Any certain kinds you were thinking? Like what kind of paranormal? Humans with supernatural powers or vampire angel werewolf?

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments I just read my last comment and we don't have to do anything with romance. Haha I just read it over and it seemed like I was forcing you

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments I think... Humans with powers. But nothing too OP...

And I don't mind having romance if you wanted it.

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments (I don't remember the last time someone used the term OP lol))
Well we can do something along the lines of
Person (A) is running from the police. Person (B) finds him/her and helps them escape.
They can be hunted by the police and bounty hunters.

message 13: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments ((Really? I use it a lot... Specifically to do with Fifa, specifically Zlatan Ibrahimovic...))

Sounds good. Shotgun person A.

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments ((I don't know who fifa is but I do know of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Hes very good.))

Haha do you want to be the boy or girl. I'm assuming boy but I won't judge you >.<

message 15: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 12 comments ((Woow I feel stupid. I've been trying to figure out what FIFA stood for but I just got it >.<))

message 16: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments Boy. If I were to judge myself it would be for my stark reluctance to be anything but.

message 17: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 15 comments ((And yes, Ibra is amazing. Not as good as Ronaldo though; who's equally not as good as Messi))