What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. African-American contemporary fiction about woman who caught her fiancé with her sister

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reena (new)

Reena Stewart | 4 comments From what I can remember of the book, this woman left town after calling off her wedding, but reluctantly returned after a few years. Her mother revealed that her sister (who was a drug addict and/or alcoholic) was the product of an affair her father had when she was very young. Thanks in advance if you can give me the title and author of this book!!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4999 comments How many years ago did you read this book? Remember anything about the cover?

message 3: by Reena (last edited Feb 06, 2014 03:03PM) (new)

Reena Stewart | 4 comments I don't remember the cover. I think the book was written between 1990-2005. I may have read it in late '90s.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Reena, are you still looking for this book?

message 5: by Reena (new)

Reena Stewart | 4 comments Sorry for the late response, Lobstergirl – Yes, I'm still looking for it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking now?

message 7: by Reena (new)

Reena Stewart | 4 comments Not looking anymore. I remember finding the book a while back. Can’t recall the title right now but I know it was from an E. Lynn Harris book.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Does anyone read E. Lynn Harris and can help us out here?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

E. Lynn Harris (other topics)