Academy of Supernaturals discussion

Classrooms > Dark magick Defensive class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 369 (369 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments This is where you learn to Defend yourself agaisnt the Dark and forrbiddin magicks of the world. This includes the use of Dark and forrbidin magicks This class is taught by the Dark realms foremost export Moonlight shadivakin

message 2: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 7233 comments Mod
James walked in class...

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments A Shadow Figure apeared before him, The dorr closed and locked, A magickal barrier stoping him feom leaving It spoke its voice was like a Whisper but it lacked emtion, It was coiled like a snake It inspired fear and Dread, Truly this must be The Horseman of Deaths Voice "greetings lost Soul"

message 4: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"Cheers" he sat sitting down and strechting his feet.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments The Figure apraoched him And Drew a dark blade and Attacked him "Death" Is what its voice said

message 6: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

James moved away "ugh you okay"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Moonlight walked out from a closet as the figure disapeard with a wave of his hand "Hmm Was it not enough fear? Or was it too much to be beleivable?" He asked James curiously

message 8: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"ugh I don't really get scared"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "I see, Demon, So what is it you wish to learn"

message 10: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"teach me everything"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Why should I" He said, back turned to him as he walked to the front of the room and Pulled out a Chest

message 12: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"I want to be your apprentice"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Who are you to ask that of I Moonlight de advori Shadivakin, Son of Zae son of Dex son of The Shadow God Vladril" He Smiled his back turnee to him, as he opend up the chest

message 14: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"can i?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Answer three questions Do not lie.nor devive in any way Or i will banish you to Outrealm, Question one: Why is iy you have saught my Knowledge"

message 16: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"or my own purpose...is a justice one"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He nodded, Everyone was entitled to hos secrets "Question two, Can you Swear to use my knowledge for only good?" He didnt really care if it was yes or no..only if itnwas the truth

message 18: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"it is"

message 20: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

((Yea?))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments ((It is?..Im confusd))

message 22: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

((I Swear))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments ((Ahh)) "You dont have to Just curious, last question, What are you willing to do for this knowledge"

message 24: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"Anything"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Very well, Go streaking throught the acadamy" He said With a twisted grin

message 26: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"I see I'm not taken seriously"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He shook his head, smiling " Tis an anciet Write of passage, My master had me swim naked through a Spring spa, While the women where takeing thier baths" He looked at him seriously "you have ten miniutes to go through the campus"

message 28: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"never mind"He said walking Away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Oh comw on Spoil sport! I didnt say anyone would see you, Lesson one Invisabilty and its uses, Can you name any three ways to hide yourself?"

message 30: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"fine"He took off his clothes. and ran.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Moon laughed at him as he yelled COME BACK HERE

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Moon laughed at him as he yelled COME BACK HERE

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ariadne walked into the class, her hood drawn and her cloak billowing out behind her. She seemed to glide eerily towards the front of the class. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments A voice reached her "Depeneds, Is anyone needed?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would I have come here if not for that reason?" She countered in a smooth, carrying voice.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH :) Mwhahahaha))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Prehaps, Tell me what brings you here?" the voice asked politly

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She spoke clearly, but quietly. Yet her voice travelled to his ears. "I want to know how to break an immortality curse." Removing her hood, she looked at where his voice came from.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments It Came feom her very shadow, Moonlight Shadivakin, the last "Great shadow" Came up from her shadow "Why" He said simply

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Unfinished business. I have a score to settle, and I wish to do the opposite to him, what he did to me. I wish to make him mortal." She didn't turn to look at him. "Answer me this: Are you able to teach me, and if so, what is the price I must pay?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "That i am, Payment depends, what donyou have to offer a Shadow walker?" He said, eyes blazing

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am offer many a thing, but what is it you desire?" She countered him easily.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Hmm" He said considering it...."Your shadow and the Life of your first born child" He said at last

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I cannot have children." She spoke without emotion. "As for my shadow, you may have it. Only after you have taught me what I wish to know."

((What happens if I give him her shadow? lol))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments ((Every shadow he "Owns" He can use to shadow shift, Use for Magick and general Shadowy stuff, Consaquence for you being No shadow, And Slightly more Darker...)))

"Hm,...Prehaps i cure your Infertilty?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him with a curious expression which disappeared almost instantly. "And I would give you my first born as payment?" Ariadne considered this for a moment, then nodded.

((Cool lol I doubt she could get much darker anyway.))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Aye" He nodded, "Payment accepted"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am pleased. Now, what would you like to know about myself before we begin?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8