The ULTIMATE Manga Club discussion

Trying to find a manga I already read..

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie | 2 comments Hey guys! A long time ago I read a manga that I loved, but I have forgotten the name. It was on loan to me by a friend that's moved out of the state. Anyone heard of this plot line?::

Teen girl and her mom lives in a corporate housing complex. In all the families that live there, the father is away on business and the wife and children stay behind.

In this hierarchy, there is a leader woman and her very bright son that she dotes on. Otherwise, she is a bully to the other less rich/fortunate wives. The teen girl and her mom almost get kicked out of living there, and the guy offers to intervene with his mom. In exchange, the girl has to be the guy's slave.

Some things that he demands are innocent, some things are smutty -trying to cope a feel. (there's a picture of the girl tied up S&M style for advertisement - not in the actual manga).

There's also an adopted brother who returns while the two are falling in love (unwittingly) and confesses his love for his sister (the main girl).

In the end, there is an accident involving a hospital and the girl chooses to be with the main guy because she sees his loneliness.

sound familiar?? I want to read it again so badly! Thank you for your help!!

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 12 comments I am not sure but some of your description reminds me of a series called Hot Gimmick although it has been a few years so I don't remember all the details about it. It could just be similar. Hope this helps.

message 3: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 6 comments I agree with Chelsea, I was also thinking it could possibly be Hot Gimmick.

message 4: by Janice (new)

Janice | 5 comments Yeah I think so too.

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie | 2 comments It was!! Thanks all!

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 12 comments Annie wrote: "It was!! Thanks all!"

No problem. Glad I was able to help.