Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Layne Marie && Priestess Emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hey, it's layne. Helloo c:

I'm excited now.

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Are you?? awesome :3 I won't be able to make the characters until I get home.

hey, it's layne. Yes I am. I'm going to go ahead and create mine if that's okay c:

message 4: by hey, it's layne. (last edited Feb 06, 2014 12:57PM) (new)

hey, it's layne. Mr. Baddass Himself
He's the devil in disguise, a snake with blue eyes.

Name: Marco Grayson Finch
Personality:
Marco Grayson Finch. The royal pain in the ass himself. He's arrogant, cocky, and popular. Girls throw themselves at his feet-- but can you really blame them. He's a football player, a very good one at that. Of all the things that are vile and cruel, he's among them. Always poking fun at those with misfortunes that he hasn't had. But deep down, he isn't so bad of a guy. In fact, most would be shocked to find that he is quite loving and kind-- but his mother, and baby brother, are the only ones to ever receive this kindness.
History:
Marco grew up in a 'perfect' household, until his father walked out on them when he was twelve. Since he's played the father role for his seven year-old brother, and cared for his ailing mother. His mother has terminal cancer.
Girls, soccer, lacrosse, weight-lifting, his brother, his mommy, not letting his true colors show.
Dislikes:
Most people, girls who try to "change" him, his father, his father's mistress.

That Pretty Little Dancer
Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.

Name: Allie Elizabeth Campbell
Personality:
Allie is quite the complex individual. Bright, loving, and sweet for the most part, but unusually sarcastic and extremely witty. Kind and gracious, but quite opinionated; her bark has always been worse than her bite. After the way they treated her friend, she has always despised the "popular" group, and while she gets along with most, she refuses to give any of them the time of day-- especially after Marco Finch's annoying friend hit her in the face three years ago at a basketball game.
History:
Allie is the oldest of four children; two sisters, Cassidy and Maddie, and a baby brother, Jake. Her mother and father are both high school teachers, her mother being the principal of the high school she goes to. Most of her life is spent in a dance studio, or at a piano.
Ballet, piano, her best friend, her siblings, oreos, and her long, curly red hair.
Dislikes:
The "populars", Marco Finch and his friends, rap music, strawberries, and her overbearing mother (at times).

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments That's fine :3

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments CAN WE SAY ATTRACTIVE FOR BOTH?!?!?

hey, it's layne. Done, done, done! C:

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Name: Isabella Handerson
Sexuality: Pansexual ((preference for males or ftm)
Appearance:

Description: Isabella loves girly things. She's shy and ultimately conserved with her opinions, unless it's something she's truly passionate about. She's intelligent and loves her best friend more than anything.
Loves: Reading, singing, writing, singing with her best friend or watching her best friend dance, photography, cute things like sea turtles and bunnies, pink,
Outfits: She loves wearing cute things, despite the nasty looks she can get sometimes. She's almost always in a skirt or dress topped with her favorite pair of boots or flats
History: Her parents are divorced and she lives with her abusive mother who constantly reminds her of her weight and has even attempted slipping diet pills into her food or drinks.

hey, it's layne. She's beautiful! I love her! C: Her and Allie are going to be perfect friends C:

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Name: Lucas Vanthill
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Description: Lucas is basically sports--as a person. He's goofy, and honestly barely passes any of his classes. No, he's not stupid, of course he's not, it's just. . .He doesn't care. About grades or tests or the work in volved, he devotes everything to his love of sports. . .even though he wasn't the best. He's worked hard to become the best, but hasn't acheived that goal--constantly explaining his slippery fingers on the basketball court.
Passions: basketball, sports, anything sport related, music is a secret passion. .
Likes: His group of friends, his best friend, Marcos, despite the fact that he's a douchebag and hard to keep up with.
History: Well, there is none. Lucas lives on his own and Marcus doesn't even know what happened before he became emancipated and Lucas doesn't ever want to share.

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I'm so excited :3 want to start us off?

message 12: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Sure!

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments :D

message 14: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. “I can’t believe this is my last first day.” Shimmering green eyes, rosy cheeks, and fiery red hair; the same look she’d had since she was little. Of course, with aging came beauty, and…weird body changes, and teenage hormones. The one thing that hadn’t changed for Allie Campbell since she’d moved there was her passionate disapproval for Marco Finch and Lucas Vantill. The “pops,” as the popular kids were called. Now, she really hated Marco, but Lucas had his moments where she didn’t completely despise him. They were infrequent and rare, though, as she’d found him quite annoying -- since he’d hit her in the face, at that stupid basketball game. But there was positives to this day, after all, Isabella was going to be here! She missed her best friend dearly.
After putting on the final touches to her very berry lipgloss, she grabbed her bag and headed out the door to the mini van, driving herself and her two sisters to school. Cassidy was a sophomore, and Maddie was a freshmen. She headed inside and to her locker, searching the near distance for her best friend.

--

Marco got up, styled his hair, and stared at himself for a few minutes. He was almost eighteen, soon to be a "man." To be honest, the realization scared him. He'd made many mistakes in the past, and now, with his mother's sickness, he had a kid to take care of. Cameron was only seven, and still so young. So, after making breakfast for himself and Cam, he drove them to school, dropping Cam off first. This caused him to come in late, but the teachers never said anything to him. He was the golden boy; he made good grades, was the star quarterback, played a great basketball game, and was even captain of the lacrosse team. It made it really hard to care for his little brother with all the practices, so he often charmed the teachers into giving him extra time or exempting him.
He looked gorgeous today, like a male model right out of Seventeen Magazine. With his plaid button down, a pair of khaki shorts, and some sperry type boat shoes, he could be a Abercombie model. And trust me, he knew it. His gaze drifted to the freshies and sophomores, causing him to grin. Then he caught up with Lucas, patting him on the back with a grin. "Hey, bro! Have you seen the fresh meat this year? I overheard Kylie Matthews sayin' that theres some fat chick coming. At least, I heard she's fat. Might be fun to screw around with." He laughed. There was a certain complexity to his character; a great deal of who he was was cold, manipulative, and viciously cruel. However, there was a small, tiny little part of him that was good, and gracious. Nobody ever saw that, because as far as he was concerned, he was just a big douche to everybody. And boy, he liked it a little too much to let it go.

message 15: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. ((Sorry, my horse got out and was grazing in the snow in our front yard O.O))

message 16: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Lucas yawned and shoved a hand through his hair as he lifted himself from the bed and shuffled toward the tiny bathroom adjacent to his bedroom. There wasn't much he did in the mornings, of course, because he showered at night.
Before he got into the bathroom, he glanced at the clock and rolled his eyes, "Of course." He muttered, his dry, cottenball mouth feeling unbarably sticky as he noted he was a bit late this morning.
Oh well. It wouldn't be the first time and definitely not the last.
He slowly took his time using the bathroom, brushing his teeth, and washing his face, then pulling a hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts on. Despite the fact that it was cold outside, there were few days that you could catch Lucas with pants on.
He set off for school and caught a yawn between his lips, ignoring his car for the sidewalk.
It was always nice to keep up with himself this way.

___

Isabella had changed at least five times since she'd arrived that morning. Of course, all five items were dresses, but she settled on a flowered skirt with a lacey purple top. Her leggings were black and she laced up her favorite ankle high pair of stylish boots.
As she strutted into her bathroom, her waist swinging from side to side, she bit down on her lip and considered what to do with her face. She intricately brushed on her makeup, leaving her pale face with a tint of blush and her plump lips dashed with red lipstick.
She was nervous.
OH god, her anxiety had risen and turmoiled within the insides of her stomach, causing a negative sensation to crawl up her throat.
If anything, she should feel happy that she was going to get to see her best friend and be with her best friend from now on.
But she couldn't get herself to form that kind of happiness. Not with being scarred by tormenting faces.
Isabella had coped with the fact that she was fat. That she loved herself, and knew she was attractive, that everyone was just shitty for saying who she was was wrong. BUt that didn't stop the feelings.

___

Lucas strutted into school, a small amount of cold sweat had accumulated beads right under his hair line. Annoyances shuffled around him, friends shoving past him and shouting toward him, girls batting their eyes and flashing their smiles. He returned the smiles with his large, lopsided grin, and leaned into Marcus, chuckling, "I'm sure she's a wide load." He winked and a dark pit mixed in his stomach, "Wait, freshman, or just new?" He squeezed his eyebrows together like he cared and laughed, "Regardless," And his voice dropped melodrammatically as he motioned toward Kylie, "The word is she's got a little chub chub growing too. . at least that fine ass shows it. Ha!" He nudged Marcus and rolled his eyes, settling his backpack on one shoulder and shoving through the crowds to get to the gym, "Dude, we're seniors." He said abruptly.

___

Isabella breathed out softly, and shoved the door open, her sides brushing against the door frame as she moved forward attempting to keep her head high as she moved through the crowds, frantically searching the faces for the bright, familiar face of her Allie.
And than she saw the bouncy red hair and rushed toward her, "Allie, love, oh god,!" She clung onto her best friend's side and closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the eyes of her peers stare into her, "Oh god, I feel sick." She clutched onto her wide curves and bit down on her lower lip, attempting not to chew as she remembered her lipstick.

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((I hope this was okay :3 ))

message 18: by hey, it's layne. (last edited Feb 07, 2014 12:26PM) (new)

hey, it's layne. Allie's First Day Outfit

Allie had gone out of her way to dress up quite nicely for the first day. Her makeup was quite natural, except for her shimmering eyeshadow and rosy lips. Her cheeks were a natural rosy pink. "I'm so glad you're here!" Allie exclaimed, bouncing on her heels in excitement. She noticed her friend's gaze move the "Don't mind them, they're just curious. Most everyone is pretty nice, except for the "pops." That's what they call themselves. I swear, they're like a bunch of wild animals." Her distain for Marco Finch and Lucas Vantill seemed to grow by the moment. Then there was Marco's whore, Kylie. "They'll tear you to pieces. I haven't had much trouble with Marco, but Lucas Vanthill gets on my nerves. I can handle Kylie." She grabbed her arm suddenly, leading towards the gym.

-----

"Dude, there she is. Dang, talk about a wide load." Marco laughed, pointing to Allie Campbell and the new girl as he walked behind them. "Hell yeah we're seniors. That means it's grounds to screw with whatever girl we want. What girl do you have eyes on? I think I'm going to hit up the new girl. Screw her, then break her heart. She'll be the laughing stock. It'll be a great prank, and much more of a challenge then those freshies. Unless you want a quick fix." He exclaimed, glancing around.

-----

Kylie Matthews shoved past them suddenly, gritting her teeth as she turned back to glare at Allie. "Oh, sorry. Allie, you might want to talk to your mom. These hallways aren't made for wide loads." She scoffed, tugging down her thigh-high mini skirt as if it'd make a difference. "Kylie, you know widening the hallways doesn't make your skirt scream "desperate" any less. Oh, and at least her nose and boobs are real." Allie smiled a sweet smile, leading her best friend into the gym. "I can't wait to show you around! Have I told you about my Juliard's audition?" She began to chatter on as she led them to her artistic group of friends.

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Whut?))

message 20: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. ((Working on reply c:))

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Mmkay :2))

message 22: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. ((Done. Sorry it took so long!))

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Lucas scrunged up his nose, "No, bro, you'd be the laughing stock dontcha know, don't do fatties." Lucas chuckled than shrugged, "Only kidding, go for it, rip her a new one, I don't know what I'm saying anymore." He locked his eyes on Allie and watched as she steered her friend into the gym and he sighed, rolling his eyes, "I still want Allie. Maybe I'll ask her to prom or something, who could say no to me anyways?" He shoved a hand through his hair and sighed, "Then again, I could have all the other ladies," Lucas laughed, excitement rolling through him, "Man it's going to be a good fucking year."

___

Isabella felt a chill run down her spine and tears pop into her eyes, she rolled them, as heat blossomed on her cheeks, "It's okay," Isabella shrugged, stepping toward the gym and faltering slightly, her shoulders more slumped than they were before, "Oh my god, really?!? No! How could you not inform your best friend of this?" Isabella rambled excitedly, quizzing Allie and giggling with thrilled joy as she thought about all the opportunities that lied ahead with Allie.
"Wait, what about Luke Skywalker and Marco?" Isabella cocked an eyebrow behind her, snagging a look at the most gorgeous of them all, her eyes widening as she hastily turned back toward the group of friends she was ushered to.
Of course, she was kidding about their names, but to be honest, Lucas did kind of remind her of Luke. She shrugged to herself, such a nerd.

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((:D :D :D ))

message 25: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Replying now! Sorry, I've been swamped with work x.x))

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Nooooo! Don't ever apologize ^^ I completely understand!!! I put the smile just kind of as an update?))

message 27: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. "Dude, not to make it sound all Romeo and Juliet, but you've been into her since like, what? We were freshies? She's hot, she's a dancer, and I guarantee that polo-player from last year that she dumped didn't get any action -- but you could." Marco placed a hand on his shoulder with a smirk, "The problem isn't her -- it's that you don't have the balls to talk to her. The last time you tried to she got hit in the face with a basketball and you looked like a bumbling idiot." He laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Just go talk to her. Meanwhile, I'll work my magic on fatass over there." He smirked, leading him over.

Allie let her fingers softly toy with her vibrant curls, smiling sweetly as she nodded to her long lost best friend. "I have an audition for a scholarship there, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Her blue eyes held a warm, inviting aura. "I got caught up with an idiot of a boyfriend last year -- a polo player of all things. Then Mom went and decided to pop out another baby this summer, of all things. I mean, I love Jake, but it is not fun trying to change his diaper and listening to Cassidy and Maddie fighting. Speaking of the devil." She pointed to her freshmen sister, Cassidy, as the young girl flicked her long, blonde locks over her shoulder and strutted with her little clique. "That, that is what our world is coming to." She laughed a gentle laugh, surprised by Marco and Luke's sudden presence.

Marco had appeared mid-sentence, rolling his eyes expectedly as he listened to Allie's words in an uninterested manner. "Hi, I'm Marco. May I just ask, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He looked to Isabella with the most charming of smiles, although, everyone in this school knew he was only interested in publicly humiliating the poor girl. "Why don't you let me show you around some, and let Luke and Allie catch up?" He took her by the arm and wheeled her away, off towards the hallways of this huge school. Maybe it'd be fun, y'know, to lead her on and everything -- of course, it'd only be fun for him, especially when she cried after he dumped her -- if he even got that far. "Oh, and we're taking you two out for pizza after school, no buts. It's time that we diversified our friends, and frankly, I'd really like to get to know you more, Isabella." He whispered in her ear as he held her arm, leading her out to the hallway.

Allie watched her friend be wheeled away by the notorious Marco Finch, about to open her mouth when her gaze connected with Luke in surprise. It wasn't like she hated him, she just, it was the group that he hung out with that she hated. Plus, the last time they spoke, he had hit her in the face with a basketball almost three years ago. What could he possibly want now? "Alright, Luke, what do you really want? We both know that line of "diversifying our friends" is full of bullshit." She spoke with a very open opinion, batting her dark, thick eyelashes in an innocent manner. It was a shame that he was really cute, because on her list, being friends with Marco Finch was like a death wish.

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments (OMG I DIDN"T THINK YOU WERE COMING BACK))

message 29: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((I've also been thinking, did you want to move to PM? I know you said you preferred it, and than I kind of denied that, but I wouldn't mind :3))

message 30: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. If you'd like to, that's fine c:

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Lucas rolled his eyes, a deep blush accumulating onto his cheeks as thoughts crammed into his mind, "yeah, man, I know." His voice sounded afar as his mind drifted away and his face scrunched into a scowl, "I hope 'fatass' is a turn on for her. Than again, probably the only type of endearment she got." And he laughed bitterly, the words stinging like acid because he knew, this was allie's friend, and oh did he know what Marco was after. Despite this, he struck ignorance toward his friend's intentions and rolled his eyes, watching as he was sure the turmoil in Marcos eyes would accumulate to nothing more than trouble, "bro, be careful, the last time you had that gleam in your eyes, she dropped out and was instituted into the looney bin." Lucas squinted his attention toward Marco, who had already grabbed him by the arms and lead him toward his fate: right into the web of Alllie's intricately tiny fingers.

___

Isabella's eyes widened as she realized just how much of her best friend'a life she'd truly missed. A small ache twisted in her chest as she thought of the years that had passed. Of course, they'd visited eachother, and shared phone calls and texted every day, but still, a piece of them was apart and she was scared it wouldn't be filled. Isabella had still clung to Allie for emotional and social support, but she watched Allie and realized she'd grown passed that. Her best friend had opened her arms to the life of relationships, meaning her lack of dependence on Isabella. Of course, Isabella always saw this coming. Allie was beautiful, intelligent, and oh so witty-- a smile cracked onto her lips as Isabella watched Allie rattle on about her family, "Yeah, your Mom sent a card with Jakes picture! I thought I told you about it." Isabella suggested, and shrugged in an effort to act nonchalant, " I can't believe Cassy is in high school!" Isabella's eyes brightened as she thought of Cassidy and how she would follow the two of them around like a tiny reporter as a child, but her eyes dimmed as she followed allies eyes, " whoa, where did our itty cass go?" She propped her fingers into making a small space and shook her head, the shock of seeing her with the group she was in overwhelmed her anxious body, "oh, how the time..." And she stalled, her eyes travelling to the male figure she'd seen earlier, a dark, rumbling sensation coursing through her as she gulped back whatever reply she'd thought she had earlier.
"Uhm," Isabella squirmed, her jaw hanging down to the floor, but she contained herself, gulping down the ball in her throat and willing her mouth to stay shut. Eventually, she tugged on the edges of her skirt and adjusted herself, feeling as his fingers gripped her arm and tingles spiraled throughout her. "What if we don't even like pizza?" Isabella asked definitely, stepping away from his burning grasp and leaning into her appalled state. She stammered, though, and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, despite all the work she'd done with herself, she still lacked confidence in spelling her mind. And god forbid, had have to face a dominant, and gorgeous male as Marco.

___

Lucas shoved a hand through his hair as he sighed lightly, glancing down at her bobbing red hair and her glittering eyes. God, she was truly beautiful.
"Look, Allie, I know we didn't get off to a great start the last time we talked and I know, I know, " he put his hands up defensively, knowing of the hornet she could become, "I'm good at sports and at words." His eyes widened as he eyed her, a chuckle slipping from his cocked head, "most days, I'm good at sports, but I feel like I didn't get a chance to truly explain myself. Please, just, will you just go with us after school?" His eyes gleamed with a sense of hope as he pursed his lips, ready to pounce on his nonchalance if she said no, and seeing as she had faltered, he wasn't sure if she would say no. "Also, I think Marco has a soft spot for your new friend." He shrugged back the doors that lead out into the hallway.

message 32: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. "Then we'll find some other kind of food place. I don't care, I mean, you can pick if you want." Marco looked sincere as he spoke suddenly, "Look, I'm just trying to help a friend out. Luke has had it bad for Allie since we were freshmen, and he doesn't have the balls to ask her out. I'm just trying to help him out here, to give him a chance to get to know her better without her going all "independent-firecracker." Y'know?" he grinned a charming smile down at her, frowning as she moved away from him. "I know Allie doesn't like me, and I know you've heard the rumors, but I'm honestly not trying to get in your pants. I'm just trying to help a friend out..." He said, although, that wasn't his initial thought. You just wait, fatass. Wait, until I burn you real good. Maybe Luke'll get some action in the process, too. He thought, grinning sheepishly at her. "See, he was going to ask her out a couple of years ago at the big basketball game, then the ball slipped from his hands and he hit her in the face. Since, he's refused to talk to her, and she won't talk to me to let me talk her into talking to him. Confusing." He mumbled with a fake sigh of exasperation, "I was hoping you'd talk her into coming today, maybe. Then at least, we could get to know each other since they'll be dating soon, and we'll be seeing a lot of each other." He spoke confidently, as he noticed Allie coming up. "Speaking of the devil..."

"Luke, if he hurts her, so help me I'll...." Her fingers clenched into fists, before she calmed a bit. Allie looked at him, her gaze becoming quite wide as she listened to his words. "Luke," She looked at him with worried, large green doe eyes. "You know what Marco does to these girls. Don't you remember what happened to Kenna Pierce after what he did to her? She went into a mental institution." She looked at him with a pleading gaze, but then she looked quite surprised. "Luke Vantill, are you asking me out?" She raised a thin brow, frowning as Marco drug Isabella out of the gym with him. "I think you're lying, you just don't want to ask me." She put on an adorable little smirk, then shook her head. "I'll go with Marco and Isabella, but I won't even consider going out with you, until you ask me." She gave a gentle flick of her long, red curls over her shoulder and smiled a sweet, innocent smile, but then began trailing after Isabella and Marco. Although, she felt a little bad for lying; after all, he was friends with Marco, and the cruel people that had treated her best friend poorly over the years. She'd never go out with him, and he'd probably never ask. So either way, ti worked out.