Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Facebook Friends > Looking for a New Author or Book to read??

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Baine (new)

Baine Kelly (BaineKelly) | 40 comments Wanted to post this in the General Discussion, but wasn't able to, so I'm not sure if this is the right place or not to post this, so if I'm in error, please excuse me. I just wanted to suggest to folks that are looking for a new author or book to check out the Paranormal Reads group on Facebook today (http://on.fb.me/1azshFZ). Every Thursday they do and Author Day and the Authors post about their books, and links to find them and book trailers, etc. If you are an Author check it out as they average about 20k of followers, and if you are looking for a new book, you might find one that you might not see @ the book store on Amazon/BN yet.

Thanks
Baine
\/--\/

message 2: by A.K. (new)

A.K. Michaels (akmicaels) Thank you for this, I'm new to this and only just found this forum, so this info is great, I've posted on their page. Ava

message 3: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 74 comments Thanks for the info, Baine. Will definitely go and have a look at this:)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Flint | 7 comments That's really useful - many thanks!

message 5: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 45 comments This is great! I've posted my book thats free til midnight on it. :)

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread