South Shore Readers discussion

One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories
This topic is about One More Thing
BJ Novack (from The Office) book signing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Haider (jessicahaider) | 1110 comments Mod
BJ Novack has a new book and he will be signing it at the Harvard bookstore in Cambridge on Monday afternoon. I may trek in with the babe to attend.

http://www.harvard.com/event/b.j._nov...

message 2: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 492 comments Mod
Ha! I wonder it's funny. I loved Mindy Kaling's book.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

I loved her book as well. I am up in the air on whether to go to this on Monday or not. The bookstore is promoting the hell out of it on facebook and instagram but reading the details says it will end promptly at 1:30 PM regardless of whether there are people still in line or not. If it was just me..sure. But not sure I want to do that with a baby. :)

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather McCarthy | 4 comments Just curious. Do you ever hold book signings at your meetings??

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Nope, we've never held a book signing at one of our meetings. We usually meet over brunch at a local restaurant. I'm not sure how a book signing would work at the meeting.

A few of us have gone to events like author appearances and Boston Book Fest outside of our book club meeting.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Nope, we've never held a book signing at one of our meetings. We usually meet over brunch at a local restaurant. I'm not sure how a book signing would work at the meeting.

A few of us have gone to events like author appearances and Boston Book Fest outside of our book club meeting.