All About Books discussion

General Archive > Online Serial Fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Hey guys! What do you think of Online serial fiction? Do you read it and do you have a favorite you are reading right now online?

I think that it is pretty cool for people to write their stories on a weekly basis online on a website for people to check out. My favorite Online serial fiction that I am reading right now is a Online Young Adult Vampire serial fiction novel series called The Blood Magic Saga by Monica S. Kuebler of Rue Morgue Magazine Which you can check out at http://www.blood-magic.net . It is a pretty cool series about a human girls named Mills who is captured by vampires who think her blood is magical. She has the first two books finished that you can read online right now and the third book went live last month which is done as a serial so she posts a chapter a week. I thought that was pretty cool and she has book covers up there too with chapter illustrations as well. Definitely check the series out.

message 2: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13415 comments Mod
Never heard of them! The world gets definitly too fast for me!!!

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Well, Laurat def check them out they are pretty cool. I'm only reading the blood magic saga online because the author posts them for free on a website and others place theirs online and sells them on amazon. it's pretty cool and the chapters are posted on a weekly basis too.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Spake (ManofYesterday) | 266 comments I haven't tried reading any. I was writing one on my blog but it wasn't getting many hits so I stopped.