Camp Half-Blood (greeks only!) discussion

Places at CHB > Archery Range

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Come here to practice your bow and arrows skills.

message 2: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments Skyler stood quietly at the archery range. Her bow was made of ebony and she had 3 golden arrows lined up on the bowstring. ((gtg))

message 3: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments ((back)) She lined the arrows up almost perfectly with the target and fired. 2 of the arrows hit the target and 1 fell to the ground. "Shoot." was all she said then sat on the bench.

message 4: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments Dulce walked over to the two other girls in the archery range to watch how they did it. She had never thought to try archery before, but next time a monster attacked her she wanted to be able to defend her self in some way.

message 5: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments She picked up what looked like a basic bow and then tried it mimic the other girls stance and grip, she then put the arrow were the other girl had it and fired. It wizzed by as it shot to the left in to the ground. Ok then she thought, maybe archery isn't the type of defense I'm looking for. She then sat down at one of the benches to watch some more.

message 6: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments Skyler looked at the girl and got up. She sort of smirked and got her bow up. "Here." She grabbed some wooden arrows and gave them to the girl. "Start with these and watch me." She drew her bow back to he cheek as her black hair curled around the bowstring. She released the arrow and it hit the edge of the bulls-eye.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Ana walked up to the archery range and started. She let one go and got an almost perfect shot. Then she went over to the other girls. "Hi!!!"

message 8: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments "Hey Ana! I was just showing this girl what to start off with at the range." She shot her obsidian arrow and got a perfect shot.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ "Good job!!!!! How long have you been doing this? I mean, when did you first start doing bow and arrows?"

message 10: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments " I was just a child. My dad taught me. From then on it has been a natural talent. Makeshift bows and arrows worked well for me, these are amazing... "

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ "I know!! I learned when I was younger too, but I was already at camp by then."

message 12: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments "Your lucky! I'm definitely not a natural," I say smiling.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ "Well, maybe not. But you can always try!!!!!"

message 14: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments "Practice makes perfect. No one starts as a TOTAL natural in archery."

message 15: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments "Oh well thanks for the encouragement, I think I'm gonna hit the beach. Anyone wanna come with? Oh and by the way in Dulce."

message 16: by hud (new)

hud | 142 comments "Sure! I'm Skyler. Daughter of Athena.

message 17: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments Cool! I'm daughter of Poseidon, I just got here so I haven't really had a chance to meet anyone yet! I say smiling

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ (last edited Feb 18, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ "Nice to meet you! I'm Ana, if you hadn't figured that out when Skyler said my name, but anyways, I'm also a Daughter of Athena.

message 19: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments Cool! Do u wanna go to the beach with us?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ "Sure!!!"

message 21: by Jinnie (new)

Jinnie | 24 comments "k let's go!"