The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Bob

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Exlibris_keagan Bob bob bobbity bob bob who else loved him and almost cried when he and Small Bob sacrificed themselves?

Cami Exlibris_keagan wrote: "Bob bob bobbity bob bob who else loved him and almost cried when he and Small Bob sacrificed themselves?"

Yeah...he was hilarious, I like how when he gave the good side a chance, he saw that it really was the better choice. I didn't cry at the end though, because it's so fun to picture him saying "I will push the button.". Hahaha!

Cassidy Bob. Oh, sweet, funny, kind Bob. You will be remembered forever.
**Tell the sun and stars hello for me**

*Tries not to cry*
*sobs*/

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Bob asked Percy to say Hi to the sun and stars for him. I will never forgot those last words! :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassidy {Fleecy} wrote:
I loved those last words. it was so sad, to see Bob Sacrificing Himself, but to get percy and annabeth through the doors, it was kinda necessary

Neha Oh Bob! I love you! Please come back with your vicious cat and your spear/broom!!!!!

Cassidy Narniagirl wrote: "Cassidy {Fleecy} wrote:
I loved those last words. it was so sad, to see Bob Sacrificing Himself, but to get percy and annabeth through the doors, it was kind..."

I totally agree. They couldn't have done it without him!
@Neha I really hope they make a reappearance in BoO... maybe its a long shot to hope, but I really do! :)

Neha @cassidy Hope! We really gotta Hope!!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Bob must go to Elysium! Or atleast go as 2 diffrent people if thats possible...

Michaela Neha (Athena) (Queen Elinor) wrote: "Oh Bob! I love you! Please come back with your vicious cat and your spear/broom!!!!!"

I totally agree! I love Bob!!!!

message 11: by J.S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.S. Ok, Bob was awesome but...the bit where percy first met him and wiped his memory, did that actually feature in any of the previous books? I can't remember it happening :/

message 13: by J.S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.S. Ah ok, yep that explains it. Haven't read that. Glad I'm not going mad. Thanks :)

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) No prob. Both the demigod files and the demigod diaries are really interesting! You should read them!