SwordArtOnline Roleplay discussion

Alfheim Online > Alfheim Online Starting City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:30AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 238 comments Mod
~~~Alfheim Online Starting City~~~

http://levelinfinity.co.uk/wp-content...

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 20, 2014 12:49AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 222 comments Mod
Golden Blade (aka Blade) Walks around the city, his hands stuffed in his pockets while his white cat ears stay perked alertly. His soft blonde hair reflecting in the sunlight, his green cat eyes glued to the ground while his white cat tail sways swiftly with every move he makes.

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Elethea strode through the city square, eyes lowered to the ground. Her short blue skirt flapped behind her in the wind, and she wore a dark blue cloak with a lowered hood. She reached up and took down her hair, smiling a bit as it escaped the ties and flowed out behind her, shining as the bright sunlight bounced off the silvery locks.

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Blade glances around before his irresistible green cat eyes fall upon Elethea. The wind gently blowing his soft blonde hair as he strokes his fingers threw it, his cat ears lightly flicking at the wind before he looks up at the sky, the sunlight shining on his perfectly white skin.

message 5: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments A slight shine caught Elethea's eyes, and she turned around. She saw a good-looking male player, with shining green eyes, porcelain skin, and cool cat ears. She nodded at him slightly, loose, shiny silver curls bouncing with the motion.

message 6: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 22, 2014 12:14AM) (new)

Blade smiles charmingly, nodding a hello back before the handsome male walks up to her,"goodevening.."

Username: Golden Blade
Level: 20 (he's stronger then his level gives him credit for)
health: 147568/147568

message 7: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Elethea smiled back. "The same to you," she greeted the approaching male.

Username: Elethea
Level: 64
Health: 1,024,601/1,024,601

message 8: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

He smiles, glancing at her status before saying,"I am Blade.." His perfectly white cat ears reflect the light just as perfect as his blonde hair and light green cat eyes.

message 9: by Evelina (last edited Feb 22, 2014 12:29AM) (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Elethea nodded. "Cool name," she commented. "I'm Elethea." She glanced at his ears, and smiled a bit, although she wasn't really that impressed. Many players had such limbs. The color was cool, though.

message 10: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((isnt that your other girls name?))

He smiles lightly, nodding,"its a pleasure to meet you then madam.. how long have you played this game?"

message 11: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments ((Oh god, my bad! xD ))

message 12: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments ((Sorry, gtg! I'll be back tomorrow. :P))

message 13: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((aw, alright! night!!))

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments Mathias looked around himself at the huge city."Wow."He said.When ever he came here he was amazed every time.

message 15: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Ender walked through the streets of this busy starting city his eyes darting left to right and right to left. Ender had his spear in a sheath on his back with a shield attached to the sheath.

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Miyuu walks threw the streets. She owned one of the biggest hotels in AOL but for once decided to take a break.

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments ((I'm going to have my ALO girl pop in if that's alright?))

message 18: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

((Fine by me))

message 19: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((ill bring in Blade too so the odds are even XD))

message 20: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Mar 01, 2014 09:03PM) (new)

Ender was deep in thought about what to do, he had already finished all of the quests except the world tree and a couple of other side quests. "Hm..." He mumbled before bumping into Miyuu and stumbling back a bit. "Hey watch where your going!" he said.

message 21: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Zena walked down the street looking for something thinking she might find the item here

message 22: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Blade leans against a building, gazing around softly. The charming boy faintly smiled, stroking his fingers threw his perfect blond hair.

Miyuu blinks lightly, smiling her always cheerful smile,"my apologize, i wasnt paying attention.."

message 23: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"You better be sorry" He uttered while regaining his balance. Ender was in his usual mood, cold and heartless.

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Zena looked at every stall she saw not having any luck

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: ""You better be sorry" He uttered while regaining his balance. Ender was in his usual mood, cold and heartless."

She nods, still smiling,"i am.. truly sorry.." She reads his stats, continue,"Ender.."

message 26: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Mar 01, 2014 09:18PM) (new)

Lucy Heartfilla *SebaCeil Forever!* wrote: She nods, still smiling,"i am.. truly sorry.." She reads his stats, continue,"Ender.."

"Hmpf, thankyou Echidna" Silver read her stats before saying that. By this time the two people had caught a couple of stares, but that was natural in this situation.

message 27: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: "Lucy Heartfilla *SebaCeil Forever!* wrote: She nods, still smiling,"i am.. truly sorry.." She reads his stats, continue,"Ender.."

"Hmpf, thankyou Echidna" Silver read her stats before saying that..."

Echidna doesnt seem to notice, faintly smiling,"you dont have any injuries, do you?" On her stats, it showed her magic was high, despite her level.

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Zena saw ahead that a couple people had run into each other

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Blade glances around, his soft green cat eyes stopping on Zena. His white cat ears lightly flicking.

message 30: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"No" He replied, his health was only half, the green bar only filling up to half of where it should be. He turnt and started walking away, while he was turning a small glimpse of scars and wounds could be seen.

message 31: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: ""No" He replied, his health was only half, the green bar only filling up to half of where it should be. He turnt and started walking away, while he was turning a small glimpse of scars and wounds c..."

Echidna blinks, reaching out and grabs his wrist to stop him,"you are hurt.. please.. let me heal you.. then you can go.."

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments She looked around when she felt someone watching her and met soft green eyes

message 33: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Katiana Rosa Juarez wrote: "She looked around when she felt someone watching her and met soft green eyes"

Golden blade blinks, realizing he had been staring, but doesnt look away, his eyes filled with curiosity.

message 34: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Ender pulled his wrist back making her let go of it. "And why would you want to heal me exactly? Someone you don't even know"

message 35: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments She wasn't sure why this guy was staring but she waved anyway

message 36: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: "Ender pulled his wrist back making her let go of it. "And why would you want to heal me exactly? Someone you don't even know""

Echidna blinks, her gaze turning soft,"because.. you might act cold.. but i think you're just misunderstood.. and you seem.. interesting.."

message 37: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Katiana Rosa Juarez wrote: "She wasn't sure why this guy was staring but she waved anyway"

He waves his hand, lightly waving. that scent on her.. its not normal.. He thought.

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments She figured what the hey and went over to where the guy was

message 39: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

He sits up straight,"m-my apologize for staring at a beautiful women.. its not polite.." He glances around, but his gaze stops back on her.

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments "Thank you for the compliment Golden Blade" she said after glancing at his stats

message 41: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"SHUTUP" He yelled denying what she said. He quickly calmed down at the word 'Misunderstood' before turning around slowly. "...F-Fine... Just get it over and done with" Ender said quietly. Almost everyone in the area was looking at him with an either scared look, or a disgraceful look. Everyone around continued on with their lives after about 10 seconds of staring.

message 42: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Blade smiles charmingly,"no problem"

Echidna didnt give him the scared look, her gaze remained gentle as she smiles, motioning for him to sit on a bench.

message 43: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

He went and sat down on a bench with his arms crossed and a somewhat embarrassed look on his face. He almost never got help from people so this was still new to him.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments "I'm Zena if you haven't read my stats yet"

message 45: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Fuyuki (Aka Silvy) wrote: "He went and sat down on a bench with his arms crossed and a somewhat embarrassed look on his face. He almost never got help from people so this was still new to him."

She smiles, kneeling in front of him and her hands glow bright blue and she places them on him and in seconds his health goes up and the injuries vanish.

message 46: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Katiana Rosa Juarez wrote: ""I'm Zena if you haven't read my stats yet""

He nods, smiling,"such a wonderful name that is.."

message 47: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Mar 01, 2014 10:00PM) (new)

"Thanks..." Ender said quietly. He opened his inventory and transported around twenty thousand gold to her account. "Take it as a reward" He uttered quietly before getting up and closing his inventory.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments "Thanks so what are you doing in the starting city"

message 49: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She blinks lightly,"y-you dont need to pay me.. your company is enough payment.."

Golden Blade sighs,"i was looking for something.."

message 50: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Ender froze at the word company, he quickly snapped out of it before uttering quietly again "Keep it".

« previous 1