SwordArtOnline Roleplay discussion

Sword Art Online > SAO Starting City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Feb 06, 2014 05:14AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 238 comments Mod
~~~SAO STARTING CITY~~~

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 20, 2014 12:44AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 222 comments Mod
Agana Moon walks around the city, her dark brownish red eyes gazing around as she softly tucks her black hair behind her ears.

Dark Shadow (aka Shade) walks threw the city as well, his head low and his black cat ears perk lightly to listen to any sound heard, his black hair spiky like always, his red cat eyes glowing brightly to the point not even the sun reflects in it.

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel sat alone in a corner of the city, dressed in a plain black robe, a hood covering her face. She awaited adventure. She tucked a stray strand of shiny blue hair behind her hidden ear, eyes darting around the town square.

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 20, 2014 12:46AM) (new)

Agana softly sighs as she stops, smiling her cheerful smile as she talks to someone with a low voice.

Shade leans back against a wall, staring up at the blue sky in thought, his black cat tail lightly swaying like any cats tail would.

message 5: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel gazed at the strange figure with the cat ears, and watched as his ear swayed back and forth in the breeze. She stood suddenly, and began to walk towards the center of the square, watching carefully for the others' reactions.

message 6: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Agana and Shade both look at Alatariel.

Shade faintly smirks as he watches with interest, his cat ears lightly going back.

message 7: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel continued to walk, black robes trailing behind her and rippling in the wind. She looked up at the others, noting the movement of one's cat ears. She smiled under her hood, briefly wishing that she had them as well. They must heighten the senses quite a bit.

message 8: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((gonna just rp with shade for awhile till tomorrow when the rp picks up XD))

Shade keeps his arms crossed, sniffing lightly, glancing around in thought but his red eyes fall back on the girl, his ears once again perking, his charming gaze seeming to burn like the sun, but strangely remain somewhat gentle.

message 9: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments ((I actually have to go, lol! xD. It's 4:00 in the morning on a school night.))

message 10: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((lol wow XD we're about.. 4 hours apart lol or i think three.. cause its 1 am for me.. lol well, we can continue tomorrow, i should be on early :D night))

message 11: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Silver Yukari (Aka Silv) teleports behind Agana and Shade, before walking out from behind them, stating "You know its no good if you don't talk once and awhile".

message 12: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments ((Agreed!))

message 13: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((lol night Evelina!! :D))

Shade and Agana blink lightly, looking back at Silv, Agana seeming more surprised since Shade seemed to somewhat sense Silv coming.

Agana faintly smiles,"i suppose you're right on that one.. but.. im talking to you now.."

Shade remains silent, his right cat ear pointed at Silv.

message 14: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments ((I'm so OCD. Can't go without a closing post!))

Alatariel nodded once at the newcomer. "And yet... One must also know when to stay silent. I must admit, though. I had almost forgotten the sound of my own voice." She raised a hand in farewell, then turned and walked back the way she came.

message 15: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 20, 2014 01:07AM) (new)

((lol XD))

Shade remains watching the girl, his right cat ear pointing at Silv still. Once Alatariel is gone, he finally looks at Silv.

message 16: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 04:38AM) (new)

"So why are you giving me that look?" Silv replied, his stats showed,

Username: Silver Yukari
Health: 917266176/917266176
Level: 206

message 17: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 04:08AM) (new)

Shade smirks faintly,"no reason.." He looks back up at the sky, his cat ears flicking lightly at the gentle warm breeze.

Username: Dark Shadow
Health: 458645/458645
Level: 69

Agana blinks over at them, remaining silent.

Username: Agana Moon
Health: 7809456/7809456
Level: 120

message 18: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Silv remained silent, waiting for someone to talk.

message 19: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Agana softly smiles,"you're pretty high ranked.. how long have you played SAO?"

message 20: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Silv smiles back, he was in a good mood for once, he had just beaten a dungeon boss by himself. "I've been playing for 7 years, how long have you been playing?"

message 21: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She smiles lightly,"about.. 5 years.."

message 22: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Silv's face went oddly close to hers, "You don't see someone who has been playing for more than 2 years very often around here, it's nice to meet you". Silv pulled his face back and dusted his scarf off, even if this was a game, he liked to keep clean every once and awhile.

message 23: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Agana blinks in shock before smiling as she nods,"y-yeah.. likewise. What are you doing in this low of a floor?"

message 24: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Well i came down here to take a small break, i have a ton of teleporter crystals, do you need any? There taking up my inventory space." Silv felt good today, so he decided to be more bright and generous than usual, also today was his birthday, giving him another reason to be more nice than usual.

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((i gtg.. ill be on later))

She blinks, smiling as she questions,"how many do you have?"

message 26: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

((KK, cya~!))

"Around 600" He replied.

message 27: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She blinks,"s-seriously?! where did you get them all?!"

message 28: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel made her way towards the pair once more, black cloak whipping in the light breeze. She listened to their conversation.

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Shade softly sighs as he listens but remains silent, his eyes glued to the sky. He wasnt one who would talk out of turn.

message 30: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"You get to floor 86 and there is a giant gem dungeon with a ton of chests with teleporter crystals in them, plus the fact that i've been playing SAO for a long time, and i havn't used any of my crystals much"

message 31: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She slowly nods,"i see.." She smiles,"so what floor have you made it to then?"

message 32: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Well, i've made it up to floor 88, how many floors have you made it up to?"

message 33: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She smiles lightly,"about.. 86.."

message 34: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Your pretty talented, i've been stuck on floor 88 for about a year now, it's very frustrating" Silver smiled at her. (Gonna change his personality XD brb)

message 35: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

((lol kk XD))

She smiles faintly,"th-thanks.. i.. used to be in a guild and they helped me get threw most the floors though.."

message 36: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Why did you leave the guild then? Or did something happen?"

message 37: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She sighs softly,"they.. werent strong enough and were killed by floor 79.."

message 38: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Sorry to hear that..." He replies, his personality shifting a bit, he hated when people got killed in this place, even if it was a game.

message 39: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She nods, whispering,"i've.. kinda been solo ever since then.. what about you? you must be pretty skilled to have made it to floor 88"

message 40: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Well I've been solo ever since i started the game, i was a beta tester so i had a sort of head start"

message 41: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She blinks in shock, smiling,"ah, so you really are talented when it comes to this game.. do you plan on making it to floor 100?"

message 42: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"Mhm," Silver took his scarf off and put it back in his inventory as he didn't need it right now. "Hmmm, you wanna party up? I think i need a little help with something"

message 43: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She smiles cheerfully,"sure, it could be fun" She brings her status up, sending him a group invitation.

message 44: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Silv accepts the invitation before stating "Just before we go to any dungeon at all, i want to say, I'm a completely different person when it comes to battle"

message 45: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She smiles, nodding,"as am i.."

message 46: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel walked slowly towards the pair. "Mind if I join?" she asked quietly, hood obscuring her face.

message 47: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Agana smiles,"of course not" She sends her a group invitation, sending one to Shade too.

Shade blinks,"whats this for?"

Agana sighs,"brother, you need to be social.. thats why.."

message 48: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

"I'm guessing he's a quiet guy" Silv commented, observing shade carefully.

message 49: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Alatariel smiled slightly, and accepted the invitation. She slowly removed her hood, shaking her head to let her long blue hair slip out from the dark folds and fall down her back in a shining sheet. She shifted her bow and sword, ready to begin.

message 50: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

She nods, sighing,"yes.. he's.. really my cousin, a low level.. but he's an amazing fighter and can dodge easily and sense things coming a mile away.."

Shade sighs, accepting it before looking over at Alatariel with his red cat eyes.

« previous 1 3