~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} discussion

Characters > Create a Human

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ You may use whatever template you wish. If your template belongs to you, and it is not free to be given away, please mark the top with a copyright symbol. This is to avoid plagiarism. No characters may be copied. Please include everything in this basic template for your character, or else they will not be approved. Thank you!

First Name:

Last Name:

Personality: Please Make it at least 5, good-sized sentences.

Appearance: (Real people, please!)

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguished Markings (If any):

Backstory: Please make it at least 10, good-sized sentences

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Family:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Other:

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:33PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ

All rights reserved s.ᴀ.ɢ ɪɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ. © The information on this template may not be re-used or copied in any way. This template is of my creation, as are the line dividers. Please do not copy. This is punishable by law and would be considered plagiarism. Thank you.

ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⓞⓝⓔ

PRINCESS MARY-ANNE ROSE JANE NEWMAN ❄❄❄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂⁌◎⁍▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂“ƒαℓѕє ƒαcє мυѕт нι∂є ωнαт тнє ƒαℓѕє нєαят ∂σтн кησω.”▂▂▂▂ ▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂“~ωιℓℓιαм ѕнαкєѕρєαяє”▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂
||❄||MARY-ANNE||❄|| . ||❄||Rose . Jane||❄|| . ||❄|| NEWMAN ||❄||

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒❄░F̮u̮l̮l̮ N̮a̮m̮e ̮░❄▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

PRINCESS MARY-ANNE ⎛ʀᴏsᴇ | ᴊᴀɴᴇ⎞ NEWMAN

{First Name} Mary-Anne
{Middle Name} Rose
{Middle Name*} Jane
{Surname} Newman

≫≫⎨Pronunciation
Mae | ri e - Ah | ne ◦ Ro | se ◦ Jay | ne ◦ Gnew | mahn

≫≫⎨Pronunciation*
Marri | ahne ◦ Ro | se ◦ Jay | ne ◦ Gnew | mahn

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ || ♛ || ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▓▒░ Given Name
Mary-Anne|ˈmɛːri| [ˈɑnːe]
Mary is a feminine given name, the English form of the name Maria, which was in turn a Latin form of the Greek names Μαριαμ, or Mariam, and Μαρια, or Maria, found in the New Testament. Both New Testament names were forms of the Hebrew name מִרְיָם or Miryam.
The usual meaning given by various sources for the name is the Hebrew מרר m-r-r meaning "bitterness" (cf. myrrh). Other meanings suggested include "rebelliousness" (מרי m-r-y), or "wished for child" or "Our Lady" (ש"ע מריה Sha Mrih) or "beloved lady", referring to the Christian reverence for the Virgin Mary. The Web site Behind the Name notes that the name could also be a name of Egyptian origin, perhaps from the word elements mry, meaning "beloved" or mr, meaning "love". However, surviving Greek papyrus from ancient only attests the Christian usage of this name, as opposed to Jewish, only from the middle of the third century AD onwards.
The name was also considered in the Middle Ages to be connected to the sea and the word mare, as in the term Stella Maris, or "star of the sea," an epithet for the Virgin Mary.
Meanings: "bitter", "beloved," "rebelliousness," "wished for child", "marine"

Anne, alternatively spelled Ann is a form of the Latin female given name Anna. This in turn is a representation of the Hebrew Hannah or Hanani, meaning 'He has favoured me', the name of the mother of the prophet Samuel. Anne is a common name in France. The name Anne means: Favoured, Grace

"Grace comes first. I never falter."

▓▒░ Middle Name
Rose |rəʊz|
rose 1
noun
1 a prickly bush or shrub that typically bears red, pink, yellow, or white fragrant flowers, native to north temperate regions and widely grown as an ornamental.
Genus Rosa, family Rosaceae (the rose family); many species, hybrids, and cultivars. This large family includes most temperate fruits (apple, plum, peach, cherry, blackberry, strawberry) as well as the hawthorns, rowans, and potentillas.
• the flower of a rose bush: he sent her a dozen red roses.
• used in names of other plants whose flowers resemble roses, e.g. Christmas rose, rose of Sharon.
2a stylized representation of a rose in heraldry or decoration, typically with five petals (especially as a national emblem of England): the Tudor rose.
3 [ mass noun ] a warm pink or light crimson colour: the rose and gold of dawn | [ as modifier ] : the 100% cotton range is available in rose pink and ocean blue | [ in combination ] : leaves with rose-red margins.
• (usu. roses) used in reference to a rosy complexion: the fresh air will soon put the roses back in her cheeks.
4 (roses) used to refer to favourable circumstances or ease of success: all is not roses in the firm today.
5 a perforated cap attached to a shower, the spout of a watering can, or the end of a hose to produce a spray.
6 short for compass rose.
verb [ with obj. ] literary
make rosy: a warm flush now rosed her hitherto blue cheeks.

PHRASES
a bed of roses see bed.
come up roses (of a situation) develop in a very favourable way: new boyfriend, successful career—everything was coming up roses.
come up (or out ) smelling of roses emerge from a difficult situation with one's reputation intact.
under the rose archaic in secret; sub rosa.

DERIVATIVES
rose-like adjective

ORIGIN Old English rōse, of Germanic origin, from Latin rosa ; reinforced in Middle English by Old French rose .

rose 2 |rəʊz|
past of rise.

▓▒░ Middle Name*
Jane |dʒeɪn|
jane
noun informal, chiefly US
a woman.

PHRASES
plain Jane an unattractive girl or woman.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: from the given name Jane .

Jane is a feminine given name. It is the English form of the Old French name Jehanne, which was an old feminine form of the male name Johannes or Ioannes (also the source of the English name John), a Latin form of the Greek name Ἰωάννης (Iōannēs), which is derived from the Hebrew name יוֹחָנָן (Yochanan), a short form of the name יְהוֹחָנָן (Yehochanan), meaning "Yahweh is merciful".
The name was first used in large numbers in the mid-16th century for the daughters of aristocrats as an alternative to the more commonplace Joan. The two names have alternated popularity. In the early 19th century, Jane was again seen as a name with a certain amount of glamour. Joan became more popular in the early to mid-20th century, when it was ranked in the top 500 most popular names given to girls in the United States, but the name has again been displaced by Jane on the popularity charts in the 21st century.

▓▒░ Family Name
Newman |ˈnjuːmən|
The name Newman comes from the ancient Anglo-Saxon culture of Britain. It was a name for a stranger or newcomer. The surname Newman is derived from the Old English words neowe, niwe, and nige, which all mean new, and the word mann, which means man.
Recorded as Newman in England and as Neumann, Neuemann, Nuemann, Nyemann, and others, in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, this notable surname was of Germanic and Anglo-Saxon pre 7th century origins. It was originally a pre-medieval nickname for somebody new to a particular place. The derivation is from the word "neowe" with the suffix "mann", meaning a friend or foreman. The surname is widely recorded with Godwin Nieweman in the Pipe Rolls of Oxfordshire, England in 1169, and in Germany Hermann Nyeman of Barth, in 1325 and the similar English version as in Robert le Nyman of Sussex in 1296. Thomas Newman, aged fifteen, who left London on the ship "Plaine Joan" bound for Virginia in May 1635, was among the earliest recorded settlers in the new colonies of British America. John Henry Newman (1801 - 1890), who was formally created cardinal of St. George in Velabro in 1879. A member of the Oxford Movement, he resigned his Anglican living, and joined the Roman Catholic Church in 1845. A coat of arms granted to the Neumann family of Berlin has the blazon of a red field charged with vertical cannon, surmounted by crossed swords argent. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Stangrim Noueman. This was was dated 1166, in the Pipe Rolls of Norfolk, during the reign of King Henry 111rd, known as the Builder of Churches, 1154 - 1189. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was sometimes known as the Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

|❄ηιcкηαмє(ѕ)|
Mary-Anne disapproves of nicknames. Try one on her and it may just as well be the last thing you ever say to her. However, her brothers love to tease her with them, so here are some suitable nicknames:

Mary
Anne
Marianne {She despises this one}
Ann
Ana
Anna
Rosie {Older people (including her mother) tend to use this on her. That is why she generally does not tell people of her middle names. She quite likes the name Rose, however.}

|❄TιTℓє(ѕ)|
Although Mary-Anne may be considered as a 'daddy's girl', she loathes being called 'My lady', 'Princess', or something noble. It gets on her nerves and never fails to irritate her or spark her temper.

Princess
My Lady
Lady
Your Highness

|❄Alias(eѕ)|
Mary-Anne has a few aliases. Her speciality is disguise.

The mask
Masque
The Hooded girl
The hidden girl
The one who hides in shadow
The peasant nobless

"Come, come out of the shadows, my dear. You needn't be afraid."
"I'm not afraid. I just choose when I want to appear."

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░A̮g̮e̮ a̮n̮d̮ B̮i̮r̮t̮ḫ d̮e̮t̮a̮i̮l̮s̮̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|❄αgє ∂єтαιℓѕ|

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂“αѕ ℓσηg αѕ уσυ cαη ѕєє ραѕт тнє вαяяιєя”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“σƒ ιηєχρєяιєηcє”▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂“αgє ∂σєѕη'т мαттєя”▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂
||❄||αgє||❄|| . ||❄||『1』『5』||❄|| . ||❄|| 〖Fifteen〗 ||❄||

Mary-Anne is one-and-five years of age.

|| ❄ |ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs| ❄ ||
Date of Birth«| ՁƼᵗʰ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
▓▒░ Zodiac Symbol ♐ ̅S̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅t̅̅t̅̅a̅̅r̅̅i̅̅u̅̅s̅
Sagittarius(22nd November - 21st December)
▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

|Sign Number| 9 {Nine}

|Symbol| The Archer
|Ruled By| Jupiter (view spoiler)
|Element| Fire
|Stone| Turquoise
|Colours| Light Blue (view spoiler) & Purple (view spoiler)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

[To be continued below]⤵

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 11:44PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ

All rights reserved s.ᴀ.ɢ ɪɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ. © The information on this template may not be re-used or copied in any way. This template is of my creation, as are the line dividers. Please do not copy. This is punishable by law and would be considered plagiarism. Thank you.

ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓦⓞ

[Continued from above]⤴

|| ❄ |ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs (ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ) | ❄ ||
But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.

Place of Birth«| The Castle of London, London [♛ England, Great Britain]

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂“ιɴ loɴdoɴ тнey doɴ'т lιĸe yoυ”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂“ιғ yoυ're ѕтιll αlιve. ”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂⎩ßÏG ᜥ | ◎ | ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ | ◎ | ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵘᶰᵏᶰᵒʷᶰ⎫▂▂▂▂▂▂

Time of Birth«| ١١:Ƽ૦ ᴘᴍ
{Day} ՁƼᵗʰ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
{Season} Winter
"ɪ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅsᴄᴀᴘᴇ. sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ."
~ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴡʏᴇᴛʜ

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░O̮t̮ḫe̮r̮ B̮a̮s̮i̮c̮ D̮e̮t̮a̮i̮l̮s̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|| ❄ |ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ| ❄ ||
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
⎡⊰ƒємαℓє⊱ ♀ dεrï∀εd ƒr⊕m †hε ςhr⊕m⊕š⊕mε XX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂

Sexuality«| Straight; Heterosexual

Relationship Status«| Single... and good luck with that. Mary-Anne isn't looking for a suitor. She doesn't even really want one.

|| ❄ |sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs| ❄ ||
Oh, by all means, Mary-Anne is a human, (obviously).

Allegiance«| The Royal House of Newman, London

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░A̮ p̮l̮a̮c̮e̮ i̮n̮ s̮o̮c̮i̮e̮t̮y̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|| ❄ |ʜᴏᴜsᴇ/Allegiance| ❄ || Newman

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂“̲A̲̲n̲̲d̲̲ ̲̲h̲̲e̲̲r̲̲e̲̲ ̲̲i̲̲t̲̲ ̲̲i̲̲s̲̲.̲̲ ̲̲”▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂

▂▂▂▂“T̲̲h̲̲e̲̲ ̲̲m̲̲a̲̲r̲̲v̲̲e̲̲l̲̲l̲̲o̲̲u̲̲s̲̲ ̲̲c̲̲a̲̲s̲̲t̲̲l̲̲e̲̲ ̲̲o̲̲f̲̲ ̲̲N̲̲e̲̲w̲̲m̲̲a̲̲n̲̲ ̲̲H̲̲o̲̲u̲̲s̲̲e̲̲.̲. ”▂▂ ▂▂▂▂
▂▂⎩ƈąşŧℓε σ∱ ℓσŋđσŋ | ◎ | ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵘᶰᵏᶰᵒʷᶰ | ◎ | ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵘᶰᵏᶰᵒʷᶰ⎫▂▂

|⊰Household Motto⊱| "Ubi amor ibi fides."
(view spoiler)

|⊰House Animal/Coat of Arms⊱| Lion
(view spoiler)

|⊰House Fortress/Home⊱| Castle of Newman
The Castle of Newman is a majestic castle, hundreds of years old, paint white on the outside with varnished wooden floors indoors. The Castle of Newman is portrayed buy Germany's famous castle, Schloss Neuschwanstein. It is surrounded by a picturesque landscape.

|| ❄ |ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| ❄ ||
Mary-Anne doesn't really have an occupation, though she makes it her job to see to it that every ball held in the castle is a masquerade, and that she should have a mask that makes her almost unrecogniseable.

|| ❄ |ʀᴀɴᴋ| ❄ ||
Mary-Anne is the youngest princess of the royal family and the youngest child of the king and queen. {This part is still subject to change.}
The people of London like her a lot, though she mostly wanders about the small fishing town disguised as a peasant, a hobby which her parents do not approve of.

|| ❄ |sᴛᴀᴛᴜs| ❄ ||
➬ Alive and very well
➬ Liked by the public
➬ Has a tense relationship with her parents

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░M̮i̮e̮n̮̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|| ❄ |ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ| ❄ ||

❄ |Face Claim/ Portrayed by| Emma Watson

(view spoiler)

≫≫[description] мαяу-αηηє нαѕ α ραℓє, cяєαму cσмρℓєχιση, ωιтн ηєαя-ƒℓαωℓєѕѕ ѕкιη. ѕнє нαѕ α ƒαιηt tιηgє σƒ яσυgє тσ нєя cнєєкѕ, вυt ησt єησυgн tσ мαкє нєя 'tнє ƒαιяєѕt σƒ tнєм αℓℓ,' αѕ ѕσмє мαу ρυt ιt. мαяу'ѕ єуєѕ cнαηgє cσℓσυя ∂єρєη∂ιηg ση нєя мσσ∂. tнєу αяє ησямαℓℓу α ∂єєρ, яιcн αzυяє cσℓσυя, ωιтн ιяιѕєѕ яιηgє∂ ωιтн ηανу. αt tιмєѕ tнєу cαη αρρєαя αѕ мσяє σƒ α мαυνє-вℓυє σя ѕιℓνєяу cσℓσυя. tнєу αяє σƒtєη єιtнєя αℓιt ωιтн cυяισѕιtу, єχcιtємєηt, σя ƒєαя. нєя ємσtισηѕ αяє ησt ∂郃ιcυℓt tσ яєα∂… ιƒ уσυ cαη ѕєє нєя єуєѕ. мαяу-αηηє ηєνєя ωєαяѕ нєя cяσωη, υηℓєѕѕ ιƒ ѕнє нαѕ tσ, вєcαυѕє ѕнє ƒιη∂ѕ ιt αη υηηєcєѕѕαяу ριєcє σƒ ωєαя. нєя нαιя ιѕ ѕιℓку αη∂ яєαcнєѕ ραѕt нєя ѕнσυℓ∂єяѕ ιη ѕмσσtн ωανєѕ. ιt ѕнιηєѕ, ∂єρєη∂ιηg ση тнє ℓιgнt, вєtωєєη gσℓ∂єη, αυвυяη, αη∂ вяσωηιѕн ѕнα∂єѕ. ѕнє нαѕ α ѕℓιм αη∂ ƒяαgιℓє вυιℓ∂… вυt ∂ση't tнιηк ιt мєαηѕ ѕнє'ѕ ѕмαℓℓ αη∂ ƒяαgιℓє ιηѕι∂є...

Hair Colour«| Depending on the light, it varies between golden, auburn, and brownish
Hair Style«| Wavy, silky
Hair Length«| Just past shoulders
Eyes«| Deep blue
Weight«| 47 Kg
Height«| 163 cm
Distinguished Markings (if any)«| Scars on her hands and back and neck
General Dressing Style«| Medieval dresses

(view spoiler)

❄ |Medical Factors|

|▫Blood Type▫| AB-
|▫Inherited Disease(s) {if any}▫| Haemophilia
(view spoiler)
|▫Immune System Strength▫| Strong (90 %)

[To be continued below]⤵

message 4: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 09:55PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ

ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
[Continued from above]⤴

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░P̮e̮r̮s̮o̮n̮a̮l̮i̮t̮y̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“нє ωαѕ яιgнт.”▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“α ρєяѕση ℓιкє уσυ-”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂
▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“cαη ησт вє тяυѕтє∂.”▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂

|| ❄ |ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ| ❄ ||
First of all, Mary-Anne is not a perfect princess. She will often not follow out an order or do what someone tells her to do if it's a rhetorical order. She'll usually reply to something like that with, "I know that, and stop asking me because you're making me want to do it even less." This is the sort of attitude she keeps locked up in a box in front of people that are not her family… especially not her brothers.
Because she is a haemophiliac, Mary has to be careful in her step…
She's also quite arrogant at times, feeds her mind with books and literature, one of her favourite authors being Patrick Rothfuss, and William Shakespeare.

➡️ trαιt oɴe Intelligent

➡️ trαιt two Brave

➡️ trαιt tнree Graceful

➡️ trαιt foυr Cautious

➡️ trαιt fιve Arrogant

➡️ trαιt ѕιх Sharp-tongued

"ԃιԃ ყσυ ƙɳσɯ ƚԋαƚ ɯιʅʅιαɱ ʂԋαƙҽʂρҽαɾҽ ʅιʋҽԃ ιɳ ١େƚԋ ƈҽɳƚυɾყ ҽɳɠʅαɳԃ, ɯԋιƈԋ ɯαʂ ƚԋҽ ɾҽɳαιʂʂαɳƈҽʔ"
Mary-Anne, as is custom for a royal, is tutored in geography (though there's not much land left) and dance, and arithmetics (which she does not greatly enjoy), but the things she doesn't learn from people come from books. Mary-Anne spends a good portion of her time either multitasking with a book or simply reading. She loves the Harry Potters, which were written hundreds of years ago, and of which there is only one copy of the entire series left… which the royal family owns. Anne also likes to pour over histories dating back a thousand years ago, in the 12 hundreds, known as the medieval times… And she finds it greatly interesting to track the world's history and see how it evolved. Mary-Anne learns a lot from reading, and is extremely intelligent because of it.

"ιƚ'ʂ αʅɾιɠԋƚ. ʅҽƚ ɱҽ ɠσ."
When it comes to something she knows she can help with, Mary-Anne is willing to help at any cost. Once, to save a peasant girl and her family from dying from a fever, she rode, armed into Flood Healer territory to strip a willow tree partially of its bark, trying her best not to get caught. She is one of the few non-flood races to have ever gone into their territory and made it out. She's hardly afraid of anything. But of course, there are things she fears, things which keep her awake at night...

"ι ɯιʂԋ ι ƈσυʅԃ ʝυʂƚ ϝʅαρ ɱყ ɯιɳɠʂ, ʅιƙҽ α Ⴆυƚƚҽɾϝʅყ..."
The other portion of Mary-Anne's free time is used for classical ballet dancing. She taught herself, and it isn't hard to tell that she is a ballerina. She walks like one, holds herself like one, the movement of her wrists and hands are always graceful, and she hardly ever falters in her step. Although her mother disapproves of this, Mary-Anne does it anyways, because she really has no interest in ballroom dancing. She prefers solo ballet and has a white, floaty and mid-calf length white dress with silver-dusted feathers stitched to the sides of the laced corset… As you may have realised by that, she dances to Petyr Tschaikovsky's Swan Lake as Odette, the white swan. She loves it almost more than anything, and often someone will ask her to perform with the royal orchestra a small portion of Odette's solo at gathering and ball parties. However, when dancing in public, Mary-Anne will always wear a white and silver mask with a white plume on one side, to hide her true appearance.

"ɯԋσ αɾҽ ყσυʔ αɳԃ ɯԋαƚ ԃσ ყσυ ɯαɳƚʔ"
Mary-Anne is a haemophiliac… which means she has to watch out for herself a lot- especially if she wants to stay alive. The barest cut and she could be dead within a half-hour. She is also not the type to talk to someone unless she really has to. She doesn't talk much and expresses herself through her writing, reading and dance. Anne is cautious around stingers and can get a little jumpy at times. She always helps her people though. She also doesn't trust most people.

"ʝυʂƚ ɠσ αɯαყ αɳԃ ʂƚσρ αɳɳσყιɳɠ ɱҽ!"
The youngest princess is easily irritated and annoyed. You do not want to get on her bad side. Plus, she always comes up with great arguments and ways to shun you…. but not all of the time. Her brothers are masters at getting on her nerves, and so is her mother. Also, hardly anyone in the castle seems to understand her passion for ballet, which irritates her all the time… and never fails to do so.

"ρҽɾԋαρʂ ყσυ αɾҽ ƚσσ ʂƚυριԃ ƚσ ɾҽƈσɠɳιʂҽ ƚԋҽ ԃιϝϝҽɾҽɳƈҽ Ⴆҽƚɯҽҽɳ ƈαʂƚʅҽ-ϝσɾɠҽԃ ʂƚҽҽʅ αɳԃ ʋιʅʅαɠҽ Ⴆʅαƈƙʂɱιƚԋ-ϝσɾɠҽԃ ʂƚҽҽʅ."
Anne has a very snappish tongue, and never seems to run out of insults for people who deserve it. Her mother always tells her to watch her tongue and think before she blurts out anything, but nothing her mother ever tells her to do usually sticks in Mary-Anne's head.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░P̮e̮r̮s̮o̮n̮a̮l̮i̮t̮y̮ f̮a̮c̮t̮o̮r̮s̮ (̮a̮n̮d̮ a̮ b̮i̮t̮ m̮o̮r̮e̮)̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|| ❄ |ʟɪᴋᴇs| ❄ ||
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“ѕησω ιѕ ℓιкє α∂νιcє.”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▼“тнє тнιcкєя ιт ƒαℓℓѕ,”▽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“тнє ℓσηgєя ιт ѕтαуѕ.”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✔ Snow
✔ Horses
✔ Fencing
✔ Ballet
✔ Reading
✔ Writing
✔ Performing
✔ Masquerades
✔ Going out alone

|| ❄ |ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs| ❄ ||
✗ Arithmetics
✗ Having her mother tell her how she ought to be looking for a suitor
✗ Her mother… sometimes
✗ Being a haemophiliac
✗ Being teased by others who know of her haemophilia
✗ Having to be cautious around every sharp or potentially dangerous object

▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“∂αηgєя ιѕ νєяу яєαℓ. ”▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂“вυт ιƒ αηутнιηg, яємємвєя тнιѕ;”▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂
▂▂▂▂ ▂▂“∂αηgєя ιѕ яєαℓ, вυт ƒєαя- ƒєαя ιѕ α ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ”▂▂▂▂▂

"Shh. Shh… Its's alright. Just a nightmare. Just a silly, old nightmare. It wasn't real, Odette."
But it was. How would you know?

|| ❄ |ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀs/ғᴇᴀʀs | ❄ ||
➣ That something will cause her to bleed and she will die the most horrific death
➣ Crows
➣ That something will happen and she will never be able to express herself through ballet ever again

{۰EARLY LIFE۰}

ages one to four

Born into Royalty
"Somehow my name got through wrong and so I was named Mary-Anne."
Mary-Anne was born in the castle of Newman on the 25th of November, five years before the flood. The name Mary-Anne was a derivative from Marianne. When the queen gave out her daughter's name, the midwives must have heard wrongly- and from then on, the little princes was not called Marianne, but Mary-Anne. She barely remembers London before it- all she knows is that every day they'd pass Harrods, and she'd gaze in wonder at the glass windows lined with rows of candies and teddies wearing patchwork suits and what-not, or else she'd remember the long queue of people at Westminster Abbey, next to Big Ben…
Her older brother used to tell her that if she'd be good, he'd let her leave her bedroom window open… Just in case Peter Pan chose to visit. He never did, of course, but Mary-Anne always waited.
As princess, Mary-Anne was expected to behave like a little lady, and so she did, for quite some time. It was only the year of her fourth birthday where everything life-changing happened.

The Great Flood
As a so-called "Modern Day" princess, Mary-Anne went to a normal private school in London. She made friends quickly in primary school, and was one of the more intelligent members of her class. All her friends were jealous that she was a royal, but she told them all about it, and then they came to the conclusion it might not be the best ever life. It was three weeks after her fourth birthday that the Great Flood ruined London.
The Castle of Newman was just outside London, in amongst the hills, but close enough that from the northern tower any watchman could read the time on Big Ben's clock face or watch the handles move just to pass the time.

The wave hit at night. Nobody had expected it. There had been n earthquakes beforehand, no weather warnings, no scientific explanation to what was to engulf London the night of the sixteenth of December. It all happened so fast- all those unable to get to high land in time were swept away, and tossed and turned about the foam and sea-spray, swallowed by the dark waves that came off the coast of England.
Mary-Anne and her family awoke the next day to find the bottom of the hillside of the castle crowded with people… and next to them, there was the biggest amount of water that Mary-Anne had ever seen. The water was crystal-clear, and it was unnatural that it was so. Those who survived were still looking through the water in awe, watching fish that had been swept in from the ocean swim through open windows, doors, other more nasty-looking sea-animals eave in and around buildings.
It was a seemingly traumatised watchman who stumbled down the stairs to the north tower to tell them the news. Even the clock face of Big Ben was completely submerged.
Desperately, as the royals made their way to edge of the water, Mary-Anne looked for signs of her friends from school- but saw none. The loss hit her hard… and transformed her. She was no longer the bubbly little girl she had once been. After the people had settled down, the royals arranged a ceremony to mourn the dead by picking armfuls of forget-me-nots and letting them float out to sea. Anne let one flower for each of her friends float away.

Many grieved, but they had to put the past behind them. No-one can bring back the dead. So it was announced that a fishing industry should be built, seeing that all of their resources were down underwater, and no diver without the equipment could hope to swim down a hundred meters of water or so.

[To be continued below]⤵

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 10:20PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ

ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

PRINCESS MARY-ANNE ROSE JANE NEWMANN ❄❄❄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ || ♛ || ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

{۰CHILDHOOD۰}

ages four to twelve
Grow Up.
Growing up in the castle of Newman took a new twist. Because everything was lost to the flood, tutoring and all of that had to start from scratch. Mary-Anne read more that she had ever done in her earlier years, for it helped her to forget the flood. Mary-Anne never lost her belief for Peter Pan, though she knows he will never come, but she still likes the idea of waiting for a boy to come and take you off to a land where you never have to worry about anything.
Oftentimes she would lean on the window frame at night and watch the brilliant stars appear, one by one, and then she'd think, second star to the right and straight on 'till morning. And she'd smile secretly to herself, all alone.

Ballet Shoes
The fishing town was a huge success. The town grew, fishing boats were built, and taxes paid in fish and bread- the remaining harvest that had survived the flood in the hills. Tradition was upheld, the maypole dances still continued. But inside the castle, Mary-Anne grew more and more weary of having to stay indoors, or when being outdoors, always doing the same thing. So she chose to do ballet.
From the age of eleven, Mary-Anne would slip out at five in the morning, armed with an apple for breakfast, to go and dance amongst nature. She would dance for two hours at the least, and then just lie down in a meadow on top of a hill, watching the sun rise, its rays glimmering off the city of London. London, she'd think. How I miss you.

And every day she would pick a bouquet of little blue forget-me-nots to replace the old ones in her vase in her room. At mealtimes, Mary-Anne never spoke. In fact, she still hardly ever speaks, unless if she deems it an absolute necessity. Otherwise, her lips are sealed and she won't breathe a word.

{۰ADOLESCENCE۰}

ages twelve to fifteen
Hiding Behind Masks
The year of her twelfth name-day, Mary-Anne went to her first masquerade. She loved the concept of being able to hide your face behind a mask and have nobody recognise you or know who you are. People from all over the higher-mountained lands, especially from Scotland, moved in to England, where the prosperous fishing village grew even more. All those of noble blood who came down from the north were the Masquerade Guests. There were children, too, but Mary-Anne never made a move to talk to them. All she really did was dance.

She has been giving performances at large vents since she was thirteen, dancing to the music of the ballet of Swan Lake. Often, when she trained every morning, Mary-Anne would improvise a routine in front of a pond she discovered inside of the forest that bordered the eastern wings of the castle and its grounds. It was a home for a group of swans, and she found it the perfect inspiration.

Act I
Prince Siegfried arrives at his 21st birthday celebration on the palace courtyards to find all of the royal families and townspeople dancing and celebrating, while the young girls are anxiously seeking his attention. During the exquisite celebration, his mother gives him crossbow and informs him that because he is of age now, his marriage will be quickly arranged. Hit with the sudden realization of his future responsibilities, he takes his crossbow and makes haste to the woods with his hunting buddies.

Act 2
Getting ahead of the group, Prince Siegfried finds himself alone in a peaceful spot by an enchanted lake where swans gently float across its surface. While Siegfried watches, he spots the most beautiful swan with a crown on its head. His buddies soon catch up, but he orders them to leave so he can be by himself. As dusk falls, the swan with the crown turns into the most beautiful young woman he has ever seen. Her name is Odette, the Swan Queen. She informs the young prince that an evil sorcerer, Von Rothbart, who so happens to be disguised as Prince Siegfried’s mentor, has turned her and the other girls into swans and that the lake was formed by the tears of their parents' weeping. She tells him that the only way the spell could be broken is if a man, pure in heart, pledges his love to her. The Prince, about to confess his love for her, is quickly interrupted by the evil sorcerer. He takes Odette from Prince Siegfried’s embrace and commands all of the swan maidens to dance upon the lake and its shore so that the prince cannot chase them. Prince Siegfried is left all alone on the shore of Swan Lake.

Act 3
The next day at the formal celebration in the Royal Hall, Prince Siegfried is presented with many prospective princesses. Although the princesses are worthy of his attention, he cannot stop thinking about Odette. His mother commands him to choose a bride, but he cannot. For the time being, he satisfies his mother's request by dancing with them. While the prince dances, trumpets announce the arrival of Von Rothbart. He brings his daughter, Odile, on whom he has cast a spell to appear as Odette. The prince is captivated by her beauty and he dances with the imposter. Unbeknownst to Prince Siegfried, the true Odette is watching him from a window. The prince soon confesses his love to Odile, thinking that she is Odette. To Odette’s horror, she flees into the night. Prince Siegfried sees the real Odette fleeing from the window and realizes his mistake. Upon his discovery, Von Rothbart reveals to the prince the true appearance of his daughter Odile. Prince Siegfried quickly leaves the party and chases after Odette.

Act 4
Odette has fled back to the lake and joined the rest of the girls in sadness. Prince Siegfried finds them gathered at the shore consoling each other. He explains to Odette the trickery of Von Rothbart and she grants him her forgiveness. It isn’t long before when Von Rothbart and Odile appear in their evil, un-human, somewhat bird like, forms. Von Rothbart tells the prince that he must stick to his word and marry his daughter. A fight quickly ensues. Prince Siegfried tells Von Rothbart that he would rather die with Odette than to marry Odile. He then takes Odette’s hand and together they jump into the lake. The spell is broken and the remaining swans turn back into humans. They quickly drive Von Rothbart and Odile into the water where they, too, drown. The girls watch the spirits of Prince Siegfried and Odette ascend into the heavens above Swan Lake.

Now
Now, Mary-Anne wanders about the castle, dancing outside and performing at balls, and she loves to walk, hidden behind a mask and under a cloak, along the streets of the small fishing town.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░F̮a̮m̮i̮l̮y̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

PARENTS
Mother«|
Name: Queen Victoria Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡ 08/10
|Status:| Alive

Father«|
Name: King Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡ 08/10

SIBLINGS
Older Brother«|
Name: Prince Jacob Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 10/10

Older Sister«|
Name: Princess ... Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡ 08/10

Bastard Brother«|
Name: Half-Prince … Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡ 09/10

Brother«|
Name: Prince… Newman
||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡ 09/10

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░Other Relationships░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂“тσ ℓινє ιη нєαятѕ ωє ℓєανє вєнιη∂”▂▂▂ ▂▂

▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂“ιѕ ησт тσ ∂ιє.”▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂

|| ❄ |ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs | ❄ ||

Best Friend«|
Name: Jannelle Harely

||ℒove:|| ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 10/10
|Age:| 4
|Status:| Deceased {Drowned in the great Flood}

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░❈[Animal Companion] ❈░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
BLACK BESS

[Name]
Black Bess

[Animal]
Horse

[Breed]
Black Mare

[Physical Appearance]

All in all, Black Bess is a powerful horse, made almost purely of rippling muscle, sinew, and glossy fur, darker than a starless and moonless night. However, she is also a graceful animal, intelligent, and difficult to ride.

[Age]
9 nine years old

[Date of Birth] 31st October
[Place of Birth] The Newman family residence, London, Great Britain
[Time of Birth] Unknown

[Purpose]
A best companion to Mary-Anne Rose Jane Newman, Bess never fails her mistress.

[Likes]
✔ Oats
✔ Mary-Anne
✔ Running at top speeds

[Dislikes]
✗ Cold weather
✗ Other people (watch out, she’s ferocious at times)

[Other]

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░B̮a̮s̮i̮c̮ F̮o̮r̮m̮a̮l̮i̮t̮i̮e̮s̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|▫Strengths▫|
» Riding
» Fencing
» Ballet
» Hiding
» Dancing

|▫Weaknesses▫|
☇ Her past
☇ Memories of Jannelle
☇ Arithmetics
☇ Shyness and untalkativeness

[Preferred Weapon] A sword
(view spoiler)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒ ❄ ░A̮n̮y̮t̮ḫi̮n̮g̮ e̮l̮s̮e̮?̮ ̮░ ❄ ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ♟ || Ω || ♟ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments First Name: Jacob

Last Name: Newman

Personality: He his very stern most of the time, but when it comes to being near his brothers and sister, he is very loving and caring.

Appearance:

Hair: Jet black with a strip of blond.
Eyes: baby blue
Weight: 104
Height: 6'1

Backstory: Prince Jacob is the eldest of four. At age ten he became into Archery when his father took him to an archery match. Then at age fifteen he became interested into swords and fighting. He hunts every once in a while in the morning. Jacob is the heir to the throne. As the years went by, his mother Queen Victoria had three more siblings. Two brothers and one girl. Prince Jacob, never really got a long with one of his bothers, but the other one he did and his sister Mary-Anne.

Weaknesses:
- seeing his younger siblings or his family get hurt.
-

Strengths:
- He is very skilled at sword and archery.

Family:

Parents;

Mother - Queen Victoria Newman
King- King...Newman

Siblings;
Older sister- Princess Evangeline Newman
Younger sister - princess Mary-Anna Newman
Younger brother (bastered) - Prince...Newman
Younger brother (Nicer) - Prince...Newman

Sexuality: Bi

Relationship Status:Open

Other:
Has two pets- Cat named caboodle and a Dog name Jacob.

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 10:21PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ {Mary-Anne Newman is Approved}

message 8: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ {Jacob isn't done, is he?}

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Okay then. Approved
(Would you like to RP one I set the threads up?)

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ I'll set up one thread and do the rest on my laptop.... Does palace courtyard sound okay?

message 14: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Okay! It's set up. Can you post first?

message 16: by Evelina (last edited Feb 19, 2014 07:04PM) (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 38 comments Mod
*Under Construction*

First Name: Evangeline

Middle name: Elethea

Last Name: Newman

Appearance:

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Family:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Other:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments First Name:

Last Name:

Appearance: (Real people, please!)

Hair: golden
Eyes: baby blue
Weight: 100 ( she is very light)
Height: 4"9
Distinguished Markings (If any): butterfly in the middle of her back. No one knows about it except her, the king and their eldest son.

Weaknesses:
-

Strengths:
-
Family:

Husband- king...Newman

Children

Oldest son-
Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Other: