Shut Up & Read discussion

The William S Club
This topic is about The William S Club
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 248} The William S Club by Riley Banks

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap? Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...
Title: The William S Club
Author: Riley Banks
Genre: Erotic Thriller
Page # 250
Formats Available: mobi, epub, PDF
Synopsis:

Charlotte Burke changed her name and fled Australia, swearing never to return. Now in London, working as a journalist for The Daily Telegraph, she has put her old life behind her; a life scarred by memories of her mother's suicide and her father's criminal history.

But her past crashes into her present when she is invited on an exclusive Harvey Incorporated press trip. The William S Club, the shadowy powerbrokers at the helm of Harvey Incorporated, use Charlotte to draw out her father who worked for them before being imprisoned. They will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, plunging Charlotte into a dangerous cat and mouse game played out across three continents, drawing her ever closer to Sydney and their ultimate showdown.

With a dangerous psychopath on the loose and the bodies piling up, Charlotte turns to Damon Harvey. Can she trust Damon or is he just another cog in The William S Club's deadly game?

Anyone who signs up with an email address and preferred format will receive a free copy of this ebook for review.

Review Due Date: Thursday, February 27

message 2: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Lucas | 34 comments Can I please get mobi version to Pnut1978@yahoo.com. Thank you!

message 3: by SecretNinjaGRL (new)

SecretNinjaGRL | 10 comments Christa - SecretNinjaGRL@gmail.com - ePub

Carina | 262 comments Sign me up please!

PDF - vixie1989@gmail.com

message 5: by Yveta (new) - added it

Yveta Germano ePub please!
yvet77@comcast.net

Lost_withinbooks (Amy) (fanatic-of-books) | 8 comments amypinder1@gmail.com
Pdf

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather Wisner | 1 comments hawisner 7105@gmail.com PDF

Michelle | 21 comments shellwestrum@yahoo.com
mobi please

Waffles - Kelsey (waffles_library) | 17 comments I would love to review this book!
k.mecher@gmail.com
epub format please.

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments I am looking forward to reviewing this book! imperfect.book.lover@gmail.com Epub please. :-)

Linzi Selby | 73 comments linziselby@yahoo.co.uk mobi plz xx

message 12: by Shadalis (new)

Shadalis Shadalisanderson@yahoo.com PDF please!

Eliza Leone (elizaleone3) | 36 comments this sounds great, sign me up please.

rv111@me.com, ePub please.

message 14: by Christina (new)

Christina Racich (christinaracich) | 1 comments prettylilpageturners@gmail.com mobi please!!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
epub please

message 16: by Shanyn (new)

Shanyn | 13 comments cshanyn@gmail.com
PDF please!

Thank you!

message 17: by Laura (new) - added it

BookDragon93'sBookCorner (xxbookdragon93xx) | 11 comments epub or mobi please!

christiane_dude@hotmail.com

message 20: by Shanyn (new)

Shanyn | 13 comments I never got a copy of this book after I signed up - did I miss the sign up timeframe and not know it? Just don't want to miss the review window! Thank you!!

Carina | 262 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for the opportunity to read this.

Waffles - Kelsey (waffles_library) | 17 comments Here is my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks so much for letting me read this!!!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments Sorry to be a bother but I never received my copy for review. I would very much like to.

BookDragon93'sBookCorner (xxbookdragon93xx) | 11 comments I never received my copy either and I would love to read and review this book :D

Michelle | 21 comments Sorry I'm late, but here is my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 28: by Big Joe (new) - added it

Big Joe  Rossi (joerossi) hey oes anyone have a mobi or epub version i can use?