Frozen Tangled Guardians discussion

Corona > The forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chloe (last edited Feb 06, 2014 12:59AM) (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 175 comments Mod
Forest stretches for miles within the kingdom.

The GFHB {HoNk} Shade rose threw the forest, Blitz galloped at a steady pace. Blitz's black sandy mane and tail blew in the breeze as he ran. The sun was about ready to set. Shade had her cloaks hood up so she looked like her mother.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Crud, I suck. I didn't see you respond at the other topic and wasn't checking this one. *facepalm* I suuuuuuuck.))

Rapunzel walked through the forest of Corona, barefoot. True, she could have worn shoes, but she liked the feeling of the grass beneath her feet. She smiled to herself as she walked between the trees, humming.

The GFHB {HoNk} Blitz neihed to shade. "Blitzs not to fast you over work youself like you did last time" Shade said stopping the Friendly nightmare stallion. Blitz's sighs a horse sigh and stops.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Does Shade have to be believed in for Rapunzel to see her?))

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Yeah, people that believe in her can she her, if they don't beileve they cant she her))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Hmm..okay. Let's see if I can do this.))

Stopping after a moment, Rapunzel frowned slightly and glanced around, sensing a presence, but saw no one. "It's fine," she murmured to herself, "It's fine. I'm alone."

The GFHB {HoNk} Blitz had his ears pinned foreward heari g footsteps. "What is it boy?" Shade asked blitz. Blitz moved towards the sound and saw a young women.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((I gotta go. Adios! I'll be on tomorrow!))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) The feelings didn't go away and Rapunzel now felt as jumpy as a jackrabbit. She shifted on her feet, glancing around nervously. "Flynn? Eugene?" she called.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments ((May I join in with Jack-o-Lantern?))

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((You can join, i dont mind))

blitz Was easily able to be seen, as he showed himself. shade saw a human girl. She rembered the humans but never really saw many adult ones. she probably can see me Shade thought

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((I guess, sure. Go for it, T.A.R.D.I.S.

WQ: Blitz showed himself? You know what, nevermind. I'm tired. If my post doesn't make sense, just say so.))

No answer, and that just made Rapunzel even more freaked out. I shoulda' brought my frying pan, she thought, turning in a slow circle. When her eyes landed on a horse made of shadows, she blinked not believing it. "That's not Maximums," she murmured to herself, slowly taking a step back.

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((He did))

Shade pats Blitz neck gently. "he is no threat just a big sweetheart" Shade said smiling. blitz smiles a horse smile, he slowly took a step foreword. Blitz was curious never seeing a human girl. Blitz was chased off by meaner nightmare horses befor he could see humans.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel didn't know what surprised her more. The horse's rider or the fact that someone could even ride a horse made of shadows. "U-uhmm, hi?" Rapunzel said, taking another step back from the animal. At least..she thought it was an animal.

message 16: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Feb 15, 2014 06:22PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments Jack-o-Lantern smiled from the shadows, Shade was a fellow Guardian of Halloween and, in his eyes, represented it's lighter half, whilst he, the darker half. He wore his usual top coat, scarf and tights, all in inky black, he had left his fedora back at his cave. His glowing orange eyes could barely be seen from where he hid.

message 17: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Hello, Im shade shadows" Shade said with a warm friendly smile. "Nice to meet you Princess Rapaunzeal, Blitz my loook scary but he is no threat" Shade said. Blitz sniffs the girl, she smelled like flowers.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel stiffened, cautious and still a little freaked out. "You..know my name?" she asked, eyeing the horse uneasily.

message 19: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Yes, You believe in Ms.Shade of Halloween right?, I use to visit you every year on Halloween when you were just a little tike alone in your tower" Shade said smiling. "Do you still remember me?"

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((You guys still there?))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "((You guys still there?))"

(I'm just awaiting to be noticed by someone. :P ))

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((i notice you, Or did you mean your character))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel frowned in thought, trying to remember. Her eyes widened slightly as she recognized the woman. "Are you stalking me?" was the first thing that came out of her big mouth, unaware of another presence.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "((i notice you, Or did you mean your character))"

((The character. He's just being his creepy ol' self watching people from the shadows like the anti-social lost soul that he is.))

message 25: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 15, 2014 06:59PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "No, Why would you think that?" Shade said laughing. "No, i ran into you, I was summoned here by a one of my friends" Shade said. Shade removed her hood. She fixed parts of her hair. "He is near but I cant seem to find him" Shade said.

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Sexy~The~T.A.R.D.I.S. wrote: "werewolf queen wrote: "((i notice you, Or did you mean your character))"

((The character. He's just being his creepy ol' self watching people from the shadows like the anti-social lost soul that h..."

((lol.))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: ""No, Why would you think that?" Shade said laughing. "No, i ran into you, I was summoned here by a one of my friends" Shade said. Shade removed her hood. She fixed parts of her hair. "He is near bu..."

A small giggle escaped the threshold of Jack's long dead lips. His face was sliced in half by an ear-to-ear grin. He did not reveal himself yet. He wanted to be found. And when he was found; he'd scare the pants off of her.
(Crud, forgot to add one power to his info, he can manipulate fear depending on individual's phobias.)

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 15, 2014 07:16PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((o.o))

Blitz sifts on his hooves uneasily. His ears pinned back like a frightened horse. Shade gets off blitz's back and rubbs his nose and face to try and calm him. "Poor baby, Jack o lantern must be very close, Blitz is always very frightned when he is around" Shade said. She speaks calmly and tried to sooth blitz.

message 29: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Shade sighs and went to look in the bushes that Blitzs kept looking at that kept making Blitzs jumpy. She looks through the blushes not expecting Jack o lantern to be there.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "((o.o))

Blitz sifts on his hooves uneasily. His ears pinned back like a frightened horse. Shade gets off blitz's back and rubbs his nose and face to try and calm him. "Poor baby, Jack o lantern mu..."

Jack smiled, and threw his shadow to scare the horse. He loved being able to play to other's phobias. The shadow leaped out to the horse, it's mouth agape in a silent howl, hands looking like claws.

message 31: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} blitz bucked and hid behind shade cowering like a frightned child behind its mother. "Poor baby, Why is jack so mean to you when he is around" Shade said in a calm voice to she rubbs Blitzs neck. She found jack's jokes quite old since she has had to deal with them for so long.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "blitz bucked and hid behind shade cowering like a frightned child behind its mother. "Poor baby, Why is jack so mean to you when he is around" Shade said in a calm voice to she rubbs Blitzs neck. S..."

Jack, annoyed that she wouldn't play his little game of hide and seek, steps out of the shadows. "Shade."

message 33: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 15, 2014 08:14PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Hello jack, I see youve gotten taller Since our last meeting" Shade said. Blitz pinns his ears back. Blitz ran in the opposite direction of jack. "be back befor sunrise blitz" Shade said.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: ""Hello jack, I see youve gotten taller Since our last meeting" Shade said. Blitz pinns his ears back. Blitz ran in the opposite direction of jack. "be back befor sunrise blitz" Shade said."

Jack smiled, knowing she was lying, being a dead soul, he did not grow....did he? Either way, he smiled. "Glad to see you, too." His voice was like silk or velvet, smooth, calm and collected; like it was inviting you to come closer. He chuckled at the horse, finding it funny how a horse of nightmares was frightened by a mere....well, Jack. Jack was not sure what he qualified as, demon? Pixie? Wisp? Or just some odd ghost?

message 35: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Blitz isnt like most nightmares, Father went wrong in his creation and he turned out diffrent" Shade said sitting on a tree stump. "A hint of advice, Shadows dont scare me" Shade said. "I can control them to" She said. Her shadow moves like it was alive.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: ""Blitz isnt like most nightmares, Father went wrong in his creation and he turned out diffrent" Shade said sitting on a tree stump. "A hint of advice, Shadows dont scare me" Shade said. "I can cont..."

"Hey, you're not saying that his disability's a bad thing are you? It makes him unique...and fun." He said, floating in midair as if he was sitting, "Ah, Princess Rapunzel; I haven't seen you since your coronation!"

message 37: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 15, 2014 08:50PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "No, Im not saying that about Blitz" Shade said. "Be nice to her jack" Shade said. "She is still new to the knowing abour the guardian thing" Shade said. She makes her Halloween list and clipbord appearing. her cute adorable bat pen in her hand. she checks off what she had gotten ready for next year.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: ""No, Im not saying that about Blitz" Shade said. "Be nice to her jack" Shade said. "She is still new to the knowing abour the guardian thing" Shade said. She makes her Halloween list and clipbord a..."
He chuckles, "Ah, but 'nice' isn't my thing, it's your's." He stated. "I lost Joan, thought you should know. I know you never liked her; and her, you. But still, she's missing...." He looked at his boots, "Haven't seen Trick or Treat in weeks, either."

((The two wouldn't get along as they are romantic rivals for Jack-o-Lantern.))

message 39: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 15, 2014 09:03PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "True" Shade said. "I could help you find them if you want" Shade said smiling warmly. "They must be somewhere, I could have some nightmare horses search around and see if they can find them" Shade said. Blitz had returned but he kept his distance and rarely got near jack.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: ""True" Shade said. "I could help you find them if you want" Shade said smiling warmly. "They must be somewhere, I could have some nightmare horses search around and see if they can find them" Shade..."

((Wondering if I should make them or ask others to make them.))

He shrugged, "I wouldn't want to trouble you." He sighed, "I'm sure they're off somewhere raising hell like the good little children they are," he said sarcastically.

message 41: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((its your choice))

"When your around, Trouble is bound to be around" shade said laughing lightly and quietly. "Do you want my help or not?" She asked kindly.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "((its your choice))

"When your around, Trouble is bound to be around" shade said laughing lightly and quietly. "Do you want my help or not?" She asked kindly."

((I think I will make them; and let Willie, Willow and Joan be open for claiming.))

He ran his hand through his hair, "Very well. Find Trick and Treat. Joan can take care of her self, but those two are so young...." He muttered something about randsoms and kidnappings in Arendelle.

message 43: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Shade nodds. Her clipboard and chech list disappeared. Shade stands up. She takes of her locket and opens it setting it on the ground. Black sand came out of the locket forming the nightmare horses. Most horses were large bulky stallion while some were thin fragile mares. She did a small spell and gold chains and halters appeared on the horses. "jack simply tell them what they need to find and they'll find them" Shade said. She was alittle uneasy on her feet, sometimes spells took Alot of energy

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "Shade nodds. Her clipboard and chech list disappeared. Shade stands up. She takes of her locket and opens it setting it on the ground. Black sand came out of the locket forming the nightmare horses..."

He nodded, "Find Loki and Candy, children who are better known as Trick and Treat." He looks at them with eyes full of sadness, "Find them before anything bad happens..."

message 45: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} The black sand horses reared and galloped scattering in all directions splitting up so it was easy to search more ground. Blitz was the only that had stayed. "Jack just keep hope" Shade said.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "The black sand horses reared and galloped scattering in all directions splitting up so it was easy to search more ground. Blitz was the only that had stayed. "Jack just keep hope" Shade said."

((So I'll make them tomorrow, and have Shade and Jack need to rescue them from some guy who wants to sell them into child labor...))

message 47: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Okay cool. Shade and jack to the rescue))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 34 comments werewolf queen wrote: "((Okay cool. Shade and jack to the rescue))"

((Yup.))

He nodded, "I'll try, it's just....I CLAIMED those kids, so they belong to me, I'm responsible for them." He sighed, "If they get hurt, it's on me."

message 49: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Jack relax, We will find them, I will make sure they will not get hurt" Shade said. She leans on the stump she had been sitting on. Her head hurt "Stupid spell side affects" Shade mumbles.

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((gtg be on agian tommorrow))

« previous 1 3