~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} discussion

***IMPORTANT > **RULES

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Here are the rules for ~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp}

✒ ALL CHARACTERS must be MADE and approved by a MOD before roleplaying.

✒ NO god-modding is allowed. (view spoiler)

✒ NOTIFY a MOD if you know you will be inactive for a long period of time. People that are inactive for more than 2 weeks will be removed from the group upon their arrival back.

No copying of anything in this group, any posts from other people, or any parts of people's characters is allowed. I can not stress how important this is. It is also punishable by law.

✒ Follow the template for your character or else they shall not be approved. You may add things on, and use your personalised template but do not miss out on anything, please.

✒ When making your character and using your own template, put a copyright message at the top which tells others they may not copy anything.

✒ Do not make a thread without a MOD's approval, please. UNLESS if it is a residence or room in the castle.

✒ BE ACTIVE! I really do not want this group to die!

✒ INVITE PEOPLE!

NO ONE LINER posts are allowed. This is semi-advanced, so keep your posts at a length of two appropriately long sentences. I do not want a sentence where commas are replaced by full stops.

Lastly, you must agree to these terms of the group and say so below. And then follow them.

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ I, ѕαяαн {24601}, accept the terms and regulations of the group ~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} , and will follow them to the best of my abilities.

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 38 comments Mod
I, Evelina of the Holmbergs, accept the terms and regulations of this group; and shall adhere to them to the best of my abilties, be it a matter of life or death, right or wrong.

((Sorry... just wanted to make it sound disproportionately epic. xD))

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree The illustrious and imperial highness, her majesty, The Queen of Hearts, shall hence forth, agree to abide by and hold true to the rules set in place by the head mod of this group, known only as Sarah.

For the fairest of them all.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments I, Jack Frost accept the terms and regulations of the group ~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} , and will follow them to the best of my abilities.

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 5 comments D'accord avec les regules

message 7: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato I, Tori, accept the terms before me and swear to follow them.

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I, Mysti, do hereby accept the the rules of ~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} created by the one and only Sarah and will follow them to the best of my abilities.

message 9: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette I, Bridgette, do accept these terms and will follow them.

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I Briar agree to the rules 1-all.