~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} discussion

Starting Off > Request to be a MOD

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Ask me if you want to be a moderator.
1) What's your name?
2) How active are you?
3) How long have you been roleplaying for?
4) What are three things you can bring to this group?
5) Have you already had MOD experience?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 19 comments 1) What's your name? Jack Frost
2) How active are you? 24/7 except when I am asleep
3) How long have you been roleplaying for? since I signed up for goodreads.
4) What are three things you can bring to this group?
there are a few things, but they are on the top of my tongue.
5) Have you already had MOD experience?
yes

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 38 comments Mod
1) What's your name? Evelina

2) How active are you? I'm on for at least 3 hours every day.

3) How long have you been roleplaying for? Since late 2013 (online), and since a young age (offline)

4) What are three things you can bring to this group? I can settle arguements in a peaceful and fair manner. I can also bring a bit of order to crazy conversations, and politely tell people what they're doing wrong. Finally, I can do art commissions for the group; such as drawing a Healer character, or illustrating the process.

5) Have you already had MOD experience? Yes; I am a moderator in multiple groups, and run one of my own.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

1) What's your name? Artemis
2) How active are you? For awhile I wasn't active, but lately I've been on at least once daily, except the weekends
3) How long have you been roleplaying for? Not too long. I'm new at roleplaying, but I"m getting there.
4) What are three things you can bring to this group? I'm fun, honest, caring, helpful. I can usually bring peace when things get crazy. I am very helpful. I don't try to take over.
5) Have you already had MOD experience? Yes, I'm a mod in about 7 groups, and three of them are mine.

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Evelina, congratulations for your completed MOD template! You are now a mod {because I think I need one right now, and your template is full}.

message 6: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 38 comments Mod
Thanks so much! :D

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ No problem!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

1) What's your name? Lilly
2) How active are you? Very. Like on Every day for long periods of time.
3) How long have you been roleplaying for? 1- 2 years
4) What are three things you can bring to this group? Hyperness, ideas, and a good person
5) Have you already had MOD experience Very much so yes.

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) If you still want a mod.

1) What is your name? Briar
2) How active are you? I get on almost every day for as long a possible.
3)How long have you been roleplaying for? Ever since I got on goodreads last year in the spring.
4) What are three things that you can bring to this group? I'm can make sure people fallow rules. I am nice. And can be serious if needed. I will do what you want. And I am creative.
5) Have you already had MOD experience? Yes. I have my own group but am not a MOD In any other groups.