What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)
This topic is about Josh & Hannah
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA book: Shy quiet girl, 18 yr old bad boy, live on adjoining farms, they start dating, girls taunt her, HEA [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle | 6 comments Okay so I read a book in the beginning of 2013 and now I can't find the title of it. It was in my iBooks but my iPad crashed so everything got deleted so now I'm looking for the book again!:) so this is what I remember: it's about a girl who's 15/16..not sure.. And I think the guy is eighteen. He's popular in the bad boy way and she's a quiet shy girl. They actually live next to each other on farms but she's richer than him. He kissed her at this event because these girls taunted her and the guy wanted to help. After that I think they started dating. Well she wants to go to the next level but he wants to wait since she's young. It's a HEA. Okay that's what I remembered so please help me:))

message 2: by Serendi (new)

Serendi Have you checked the cloud to see if the books were saved there? You might be able to check from within ibooks, or at icloud.com on your PC or Mac.

Also, if you bought the book, you should be able to sign in to where you bought it, find the books you've bought, and download them again. You might be able to do the same for library books.

Good luck!

Michelle | 6 comments Serendi wrote: "Have you checked the cloud to see if the books were saved there? You might be able to check from within ibooks, or at icloud.com on your PC or Mac.

Also, if you bought the book, you should be able..."

No I didn't back up my stuff on iCloud (yes, I stupid decision) but thanks for the info!:)

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Xx--if you bought the book, it can be put into the Cloud where you bought it automatically. Check back there, and double check your iCloud "Just in case."

Also, since you are looking for a specific book, I've moved this up to Unsolved for you.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Michelle, are you still looking for this?

Michelle | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Michelle, are you still looking for this?"

Not anymore since there weren't any replies. But it's okay :)

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 137 comments It sounds like Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1) by Lynda Chance

"Josh Turner wants Hannah more than life itself. She's perfect and new . . . but she's a McIntyre. She's from the richest family in the county, and he's a Turner, from the wrong side of the proverbial tracks. And to make matters worse, there's no love lost between their families."

Michelle | 6 comments SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ wrote: "It sounds like Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1) by Lynda Chance

"Josh Turner wants Hannah more than life itself. She's perfect and new . . . but she's a McIntyre. She's from the richest family in the county, an..."

Thank you! This is the book! Thanks a lot! :))

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 137 comments Michelle wrote: "Thank you! This is the book! Thanks a lot! :))"

Glad I could help :-)