Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

50's Roleplay > 50's Roleplay Charries

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES] | 1123 comments Mod
Post charries here.

message 2: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott | 1895 comments Mod
Name: Josh O'Connor
Appearance:
Personality: Preppy, entitled, upper class, old money, etc.

message 3: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

GURL YOU FIND NEW HOT PICTURES OF HIM EVERY TIME.

message 4: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

HECK YES I DO.
Can't stop won't stop.

message 5: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

Name: Marie McClellan
Personality: She's all about new edge ideas, uniqueness, acceptance, ambition, integrity, and being treated like an equal (if not a queen). She's prideful, can be spiteful (especially against her parents), worships her aunt (who eloped with a black man and hasn't been seen for four years and was also a wild child).
Appearance: Tall, skinny, and tan (typically not thought to be pretty for the 50's). She loves to run.

message 6: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Three is great with me! Five is also amazing, though, wow.

message 7: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

Bam. Let's BEGIN.

message 8: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

Name: Sylvia Parkinson
Appearance:

message 9: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
Gosh there's a new roleplay. It's exciting to see this group...not being dead. Also hi I miss y'all.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall [Kenny] wrote: "Gosh there's a new roleplay. It's exciting to see this group...not being dead. Also hi I miss y'all."

Amen to all of this! I'll hopefully create a new character shortly... or maybe just test out one of my new characters from a different story. Hehe.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Gah. I know which character I want to add, but it will require research. *wails and curls into ball on library floor*

message 12: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

HI KENNYKINS AND MAXY. I miss you guys tonsssss too. Goodness. Do join omg!

message 13: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Feb 09, 2014 03:56PM) (new)

Name: Eric
Appearance:
Basically like this, but he sometimes wears Buddy Holly-esque glasses.
Personality: Nerdy, into comics, music, and the whole beat poet scene. Doesn't fit in with most kids in high school.

message 14: by Mandy [AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES], Because hot, angsty boys are my spirit animals. (new)

Swooning he's adorkable

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Joel Taggart
Appearance:
shh I know it's Todrick Hall and I couldn't find a picture of him smiling in this outfit sorry
Personality: Loves music. Easygoing and somewhat quiet, because in his community, being the center of attention usually didn't end well. Polite. And I'm done rambling because you'll get to see soon enough.

message 16: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 41 comments Alicia (Lav) wrote: "Name: Eric
Appearance:
Basically like this, but he sometimes wears Buddy Holly-esque glasses.
Personality: Nerdy, into comics, music, and the whole beat poet scene. Doesn't fit in with most kids..."

what a cutie I'm going to swoon

message 17: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 41 comments Name: Rosalie Porter

Appearance:

Personality: Sweet and bubbly, but has a bit of a dark side. She feels the need to rebel sometimes but has been good at staying out of serious trouble. Enjoys dancing and walking outside. Tries to be friends with everyone, but can be rather ruthless with enemies.