Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Mako Island

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by Rose (last edited Feb 05, 2014 09:28PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki went for a swim into the water with her sisters, Yukie and Yukari. they swam under the island and into the moon pool

Yukie "I think I will be staying here tonight"

Yukari "today is the full moon"

Yuki "no, we can't stay, it's too dangerous tonight, maybe next month"

Yukari "why?"

Yukie "today is the moon that sucks the mermaid power"

Yuki nods

Yukari "fine, lets go back to the school before they notice we are gone"

Go back to school

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments Dani and skippy had a long conversation on the island.
"Why are so afraid of water?" Dani asked.
"Because I am!" Skippy replied.
"Can I throw you in the water?" She asked.
"No! You better not!" He told her.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki, Yukari, and Yukie swim back to the island instead of the moon pool, (what is inside the volcano place)
they got out of the water and dried their tales and walked around the island, and trying to see what else was in it that they didn't know about yet

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anakou was a few feet above the surface of the water, in her Wizard Fairy Form, heading toward the island. For what, she had completely no idea.

(( WIZARD FAIRY FORM:(view spoiler)))

message 6: by TooLazyToLogIn (last edited Feb 11, 2014 07:20PM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver teleported onto the shore in his human form, he was hoping to find his next form here, and maybe have a little break from civilization.
((- human form: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/5...))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Too late." She said.
She picked up skippy and tossed him in the water.
"I'm so going to get you!" Skippy yelled.
Dani just laughed.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The girls wandered around then heard noises coming from behind them, they looked back but there was no one

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anakou finally landed on the hard ground and kicked the earth in frustration. So far, the school days have been nothing but work and confusion with no fun at all. She just needs a break.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver turned only to see a figure in the horizon, he turned into his Dark angel form and started walking up to the supposed figure, the figure revealing itself more every few steps.

((- Dark Angel form: As powerful as a normal S-Class http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a...))

message 11: by •CookieMonster• (last edited Feb 11, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments Dani turned to see a figure walking towards her. She turned back into her human form.

((Human form- http://love.wallpaperklix.com/wp-cont...))

message 12: by Rose (last edited Feb 11, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The girls keep hearing noises "okay, whoever is here, they are destroying this place" Yukari says

"we have got to find them" Yukie says

"lets go, then " Yuki says and walks towards where all those noises were coming from with Yukari and Yukie following her

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Anakou stops kicking the ground and looks up to see two people close to her. She walks toward them with a smirk on her face.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver immediately stopped dead in his tracks, he turns to see another person heading towards him and the other figure. "Looks like my vacation is ruined..." He mumbled in a monotone voice.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Hey don't be that way mister killjoy." Dani said.
"YOU ARE DEAD." Skippy said running at her.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The noises annoyed Yuki, Yukari, and Yukie as they got closer to the people on the island "STOP BEING SO LOUD!" Yukari yells

"you are destroying the island" Yukie says softly

"if you are camping here, try to keep the noises low" Yuki continues

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anakou faces the mermaids, now close to all of the people there," I do whatever I want fish girls"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver finally could see the people clearly, there was a girl and three mermaids. He teleported in-front of the mermaids and stated "Sorry about this, i think there has been a mishap...". He turned to the girl and said "You need to lighten up a little". He continued to walk away searching for other people to gather up.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ore?))

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((what, it's bubbles turn))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry))

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((It's alright))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments Skippy tackles dani down and starts to dance on her.
"GIVE UP?" Skippy yelled.
"Never!" Dani said pushing him off of her.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki, Yukari, and Yukie look at each other, they still had their fish scales on them, they turned back to a complete human form.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments ((Ur?))

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((She's asleep))

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments ((Damn :/))

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((LOL, I know, she sleeps way too much))

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments ((Lol XD))

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((hey bubbles, can you not have Dani and Skippy at two places at once please?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" Mind your own business, silver head" she sneers at the boy.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver stopped and turned around. "What if i don't want to mind my own business?"

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Calm down." Dani said pushing skippy off of her.

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "please stop fighting" Yukari says getting between them

Yukie looks around the island "Is there anyone else here?" Yukie asks Yuki

"I don't know, maybe" Yuki says

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" then let me mind it" she grins

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Try me" He continues.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Hey violence is not the answer!" Dani said.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yukari looks at them "why are you fighting anyways?"

Yukie and Yuki look at them, waiting for an answer

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Anakou ignores the girls and sneers " maybe I would"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver turns to the mermaids before saying in some sort of ancient sea language "ඍ ඎ ඏ ඐ එ ඒ ඓ ඔ ඕ ඖ ක ඛ ග ඝ ඞ ඟ ච ඡ ජ". ((Mermaids SHOULD be able to understand that))

(((view spoiler)))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Hey!" Dani pushed silver away.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments When dani tried to push Silver, he stood there, not moving an inch. He turned around and asked "And who are you?". Silver had a power wave reducer amulet in his pocket, so no one could see his true power levels at the moment. ((IM BREAKIN THE ORDER >:D))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "I'm dani. You should leave her alone." She said.

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((yes, yes you are))

The girls nod listening to what silver said and leave themselves out of it.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Who?, I'm surrounded by five girls right now including yourself"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" eh, I'm Anakou" she shrugs, not caring.

message 47: by TooLazyToLogIn (last edited Feb 17, 2014 08:58PM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments ((Ur i was talking to bubbles XD her charrie told silver to leave 'her' alone, but who? there is like five girls but only one silver XD))

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki, Yukari, and Yukie just stand there, watching the fight / conversation

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "That girl." Dani said pointing to Anakou.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" me, what's wrong with me?" She raises an eyebrow

« previous 1 3 4 5