What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Vampire, Vamp School, Love interest, Crazy Sire

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colette (new)

Colette | 8 comments I've been literally racking my brain for weeks to try to come up with the title of this book, and still I have nothing. Disclaimer: it is NOT vampire academy. Ha.

Basically the premise of the book is that this girl shows up at a school for vampires and her "uncle" is the headmaster. This girl seems a little off to the other students, and is always hiding her wrists with bracelets. This one boy takes a particular interest in her.

Anyways while this girl has transferred to this vamp school, there have been a string of murders.

It turns out that her sire is psychically connected to her and is trying to find her. Also she is a turned vampire and not one born. Which is a super big deal and one that she hides from everyone except her "uncle" who found her and trained her.

I really hope someone knows the title!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Was it manga? There is a very nice manga about a school for vampires AND humans. Vampire Knight, Vol. 01 for the first one.

message 3: by Colette (new)

Colette | 8 comments Its not manga. Thanks though!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5052 comments Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe) Sucks to Be Me The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe) (Sucks to Be Me, #1) by Kimberly Pauley ? There is an Uncle Mortie in the story.

If not this, how many tears ago did you read this book? How did the cover look?

message 5: by Colette (new)

Colette | 8 comments I read at least 3-5 years ago. And I don't remember what the cover looked like

message 6: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 127 comments Night School? Haven't read it, so I am not sure if it completely matches your description, but it is the only other vampire school novel that i can think of at the moment.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Colette, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Colette, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.