Yokai Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka jumps around the zoo from cage to cage, looking at the animals in wonderment. Sure, she was furious that animals were kept in a cage like prisoners but she couldn't help but watch every little move the animals make. Right now, she's standing infront of a monkey's cage. Apparently, they are having a staring contest because they've been staring at eachother for longer than half an hour. People who walked by gave her weird looks but she couldn't see them because she was staring at the monkey,' that darn monkey' she thinks.

message 3: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Rose looks around the zoo hoping to make friends. People look at her think that she's a freak. 'Please don't stare at me' she thinks as she looks down and looks at someone at the monkey cage

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" come on monkey. Blink" Haru growls, popping an apple sucker in her mouth and narrowing her eyes at the monkey. She will not loose now, not after half an hour of the contest.

message 5: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Rose walks over to the girl "hello?" She says to the girl

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The monkey blinks and turns to look at the newcomer and Haru laughs at the monkey like a maniac," I WON" she shouts then turns to Rose, giggling," oh, hi there"

message 7: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Rose giggles, "hi there. Are u from Yokai Academy? "

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka nods, grinning from ear to ear," yup, are you too? You smell like a vampire"

message 9: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Yea

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" ooh, how cool" she jumps up and down, clapping

message 11: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments * giggles* u sound like you've never met one

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" I have though. But girl vampires are so mean to me." She pouts.

message 13: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Oh. I'm not the one that's mean to other monsters. I'm Rose.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" and I'm Haruka. Hey, let's go get some candy. This zoo has a chocolate store in the food court area and it's awesome. You in?" She asks, jumping around in excitement.

message 15: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Sure" Rose smiles

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" YAAAAY" Haruka shouts and grabs Rose's hand, dashing to the chocolate shop. She enters and stares at the many chocolate cakes on display. There were chocolate statues, chocolates shaped like celebrities, chocolate cakes, chocolate bars, chocolate fountains. It was basically chocolate heaven for Haru

message 17: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments * smiles* "how about I buy one of everything? U don't have to worry about the money"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haru shakes her head and smiles at her," no no, Let me at least pay half."

message 19: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "U sure? I don't mind" Rose looks at Haru

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" it's alright" Haru smiles and orders one of everything. " I'll pay five hundred." She says, paying half the amount of the $1000. " let's have a chocolate party after this" she giggles and stuffs a chocolate cake in her mouth.

message 21: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Haha ok" Rose pays for the other half "where should we have the party?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't know...do you have anything in mind? We could in its some of outer friends. You know, get to know each other" she smiles "

message 23: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Sure thing. Ur the first person I made friends with."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka grins and hands her a heart shaped chocolate," I feel so special"

message 25: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Well to me, u are very special" smiles at Haru

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka giggles takes the bags and bags of chocolate. She motions Rose out of the store and gets out herself," do you have a monster form or is it just your human form with fangs?"

message 27: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "I'm just a normal human like vampire with fangs"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" ooh, okay, I get ears an a tail and paws, but I can fully transform too" she smiles and skips along,

message 29: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments Rose follows Haru along

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" so where would you like to go?" She asks her

message 31: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Anywhere u like Haru-chan" Rose said

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" let's go for a swim" she fist bumps the air in excitement

message 33: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "U can swim but I can't. I'm afraid of the water." Rose holds arm out to show scar "this happened when I was in the water. I got pushed by a man who harrassed me."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's horrible. I'll help you" she smiles," swimming is awesome"

message 35: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "No I really can't swim otherwise I would burn myself"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" really? Is that a vampire thing?" She asks, amused

message 37: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Yes" Rose looks at the water and sees the past and trembles in fear "I'll watch u from here"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka nods goes over to the shower rooms to change into her swim suit. Once she finishes, she stands at the edge of the pool and looks at Rose," just don't eat all the chocolate" she grins and jumps in with a big splash.

message 39: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "Haha don't worry. I don't eat much chocolate from where I come from." Rose smiles at Haruka

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka smiles up at her and does a flip into the water. After a few minutes of swimming, she sits up at the edge of the pool and eats a chocolate cupcake.

message 41: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "You really like chocolate don't you? I bet your parents would buy you chocolate. " Rose looks at the sky

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" my parents are dead" she whispers and looks at the water emotionlessly; except for the fact that she was about to break down

message 43: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 97 comments "I'm sorry. So are mine but they wanted me to do a duty for them. One that I will do for them." Rose looks at the water angrily

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" What's the duty?" Haruka looks up, suddenly curious. She absolutely loved adventures and she wanted to do something, being completely bored in school.