Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Amusement Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis walked through the gate of the amusement park smiling it looked awesome she couldn't wait to start having fun

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore walked behind her looking around "looks like they did a pretty good job making this place"

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Yeah so what do you want to do first" she said looking at what rides there were unable to decide with so many good choices

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "um.... lets try the roller coaster" she points at the roller coaster, it looked pretty scary

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Alright let's go" she said starting for the roller coaster Mizore pointed to

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) She went towards the roller coaster,

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments She got there and stepped in line

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The line wasn't that long, but then it was their turn, Mizore stepped into the roller coaster ride

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis followed her ready for it to start moving

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The roller coaster first moved slowly them medium, then it went really fast making everyone on it scream from fear

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis laughed shouted excited thrilled with the ride

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The roller coaster ride was really fun to ride on but the humans screams kind of annoyed Mizore

message 14: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis chose to ignore the humans as best she could and try to have fun but she was annoyed with them as well maybe the amusement park hadn't been as good an idea as she had thought but she would just deal with it for a while then they could move onto something better

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore felt like her ears were going to burst, but finally the ride was over and the humans stopped screaming

message 16: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis got off the roller coaster "You okay" she asked seeing the look on Mizore's face

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "yeah, but I think my ears are about to burst," she answers

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Okay then next ride what will it be" she said then saw something and started toward it

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "you choose" Mizore says

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments ((She's already walking toward something I just haven't named it yet lol))

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((kk))

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis continued walking toward the Merry Mixer

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore walked behind her

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments ((I got to go to bed this is my last post Night))

She got in line

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((Night))

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments ((It's Mizore's turn to do something Oreyuki))

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((Sorry, I didn't know))

Mizore got in line with Isis waiting for their turn

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments The line moved quickly then Isis was getting on

message 29: by Rose (last edited Feb 06, 2014 05:02PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore got on after Isis, this trip had less kids, and also less screaming

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments around and around faster and faster they went till the ride was over

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "this ride was more fun than the roller coaster!" she says smiling

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "That's good" she said also smiling

((bbl))

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((KK))

"so, what ride do you want to try now?" Mizore asks

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Hmm I don't know what about you" Isis said

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Um lets try the *ride's name*?" she says

((I don't know what to put, sorry))

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Okay let's got to the *rides name* then" She said nodding about going to the ride

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore smiles and goes in line, "So, how long have you been in this town?" she asks making the time go by

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Well I've been at the school for 4 years and i started wandering around the town little by little after maybe half of the first year so about 3 1/2 years" she said

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) She nods "so you've been here for a long time."

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Yeah what about you" she asked

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "2 years, my parents sent me here to school, but... I just somehow hate schools" she says

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "And this one is it any better" she asked

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Kind of, I guess, I mean it's at least better than human schools, i just couldn't live with them anymore" she says

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "I hear that humans are just so annoying anything you do is always wrong like that's all they expect" Isis said rolling her eyes

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "yeah, It's like they don't even have a heart" she agrees with Isis

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis was about to respond but then it was their turn for the ride

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Mizore got into the ride, and waited for Isis

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis got in as well

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) the trip was kind of fun,

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Isis laughed the entire time

« previous 1 3