☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠ discussion

~ʍακε ψøuƦ chαƦαc†εƦ~ > clαιʍ απ øƦιĝιπαl chαƦαc†εƦ

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Just because i'm a good person, i want Jack Sparrow XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have Elizabeth Swan? :)

message 3: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Darn it! xD I'm 14 hours too late! :O

message 4: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 17 comments Davy Jones

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments You have to say please XD

message 6: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Question, when do we start RP? O.O Because i'm excited to RP

message 7: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Ooh, cool! I'm working on my charrie, by the way. Just finished the uber-long history. Aaaaaand... it got deleted. He's under construction in the Male section, in case you're interested. First one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be posting Elizabeth pretty soon, though I've been busy, but I'll hopefully be done soon!

message 9: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Yep. I worked so hard... sorry, but I don't think it'll be anywhere NEAR as long as it was. xD

message 10: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments I'll post Jack's Bio soon.

message 11: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Soren, can you please check out my charrie in Male? It's the first one. I'm finally done. :P

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 17 comments I need to Do Davy Jones...But I'm tired.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have Edward Kenway?

message 14: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments My apologies, but Kenway is not an original character from Pirates of the Caribbean. If you wish to claim his appearance for a character, however, I would suggest the Face Claim thread. :) (If we have one yet. I'm not quite sure.) If we do not have one, feel free to make his character in the Male Characters thread. Just as a warning, though, there are no Captain spots left, as far as I know. For more information, I would suggest you contact Soren. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Way to be a Mod Evelina lol :D

message 16: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Lol, thanks! xD Edward Kenway IS awesome, though. Even if he's not from PotC. He's from Assassin's Creed. :O

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I know He's so cool!

message 18: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments He IS! I would love to see a charrie made of him, actually. Just on the Male thread. *winks meaningfully at TDude*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 21: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Would it be possible doe the members of Jack's crew to be claimable? If so, I'd like Anamaria, please. ;O

message 22: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I know. *resurrects her randomly because she's a badass*. It's your choice though!

message 23: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I know. *resurrects her randomly because she's a badass*. It's your choice though!

message 24: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Yesss! xD Thank you so much! :)

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} I'm not sure whether you've read any of the stories involving the young Jack Sparrow or not, but either way would I be able to claim Arabella Smith? At this point she would either be a captain herself or the owner of The Faithful Bride tavern.

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} Yay! Thanks :D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eep! Sorry, I've been super busy lately, but I'll have Elizabeth up soon!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhhhh!!!! I want Barbossa!!!!! Please:)

message 29: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Can I pleeeeeease have Barbarossa? Pleeeeeease? He's my most favorite pirate ever!!:)

☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠

unread topics | mark unread