☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠ discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 10:23AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments {COMPLETED}

"Watch your back, lad. Being on theses seas need guts, and glory. But, the only thing i worry about is that i can swim."

╍╍╍▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅┶☠┵▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╍╍╍

◤☠◢ Name ◤☠◢ Johanna Lee Dahlimar
◤☠◢ Nickname ◤☠◢ Cutlass Lee (Show Name, mostly known as), Captain Cutlass, Captain Lee (Preferred), Lee
◤☠◢ Age ◤☠◢ 20
◤☠◢ Gender ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Role ◤☠◢ Pirate
◤☠◢ Rank ◤☠◢ Captain
◤☠◢ Ship ◤☠◢ The Phoenix's Fury

◤☠◢ Appearance ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Hair ◤☠◢ Brown
◤☠◢ Eyes ◤☠◢ Dull Green
◤☠◢ Skin ◤☠◢ Fair, Tan
◤☠◢ Weight ◤☠◢ 170 lbs
◤☠◢ Height ◤☠◢ 5'10
◤☠◢ Markings/Tattoos ◤☠◢ Sunny Skull, Demonstrated in the biggest picture below

◤☠◢ Clothing/Style ◤☠◢

Since Cutlass Lee is normally on high waters, she usually wears the clothing she raids. Or, simply wears clothing she already has. The clothing below are some of the things she's normally seen in.

If you can't see the pictures, then her main style is normally a ripped shirt, covering the upper half of her chest. She also tends to wear the occasional corset and men's dress shirt, or, a tunic. But, for her low half, she wears caprices, stopping below the knee, a large belt with a golden buckle, and a satchel. For her shoes, there either captain's boots or rugged black smith's shoes. Though, she can be shoeless once in a while.

Along with her clothing choices, She normally wears a series of golden rings, hooked earring, a bandanna or a headband, A large sailor's belt, and captain's hat.

◤☠◢ Personality ◤☠◢

☠ ▏Unpredictable ▏Tricky ▏Stealthy ▏Intelligent ▏Violent ▏Sharp ▏☠

Unpredictable: One of the most common words used to describe Lee, Cutlass seems to have so many twisted observations, plans, and tactics, that she's almost impossible to read during a battle. Which, makes her better at offense rather than defense.

Tricky: Cutlass Lee has many tricks up her sleeve, and can be pull both lethal and passive ones. This trait makes her a threat to other pirates and royal ships.

Stealthy: Johanna's overall knowledge in stealth is rather high, and she takes it in pride. But, as a veteran of the high seas, she prefers to keep this trait as a more minor trait.

Intelligent: Johanna is more intelligent than a squawking naval captain. She knows her game, on and off her ship, and outsmarts even the most notorious captains in Tortuga. Though, besides Captain Sparrow. Because he always manages to get under her skin

Violent: This isn't something you'd see out of Cutlass Lee in Tortuga. Though, during active battles, she tends to be hostile to any royal official. She calling the "Yapping Fish that need kick'n"

Sharp: Sharp to the every detail, Johanna is very precise. She doesn't like things getting overboard during early stages, and hates things that drag behind schedule. But, as a pirate, she manages her ship with neatness and organization. Well, besides the annual parties and "executions". She normally fires away and has fun.

◤☠◢ History ◤☠◢

Before Johanna Lee Dahlimar was a pirate, and one of the most cunning on the Caribbean, Johanna grew up in Port Royal in Jamaica. Her mother, a sword-smith, and her mother, a nurse, were both low rated citizens and peasants of the British empire. Though, as a two year old child. Johanna made her life a living hell for others. Stealing apples off of stands, playing pirates and soldiers with other kids. It was a fun part of Johanna's life. Until Port Royal's taxes went up.

As a child of the poor, her parents only made enough to survive on, and barely to get by. But, when the british taxe raise of 1645 washed over the british empire, her mother and father became in debt. Struggling to put food on the table, and nearly struggling to maintain their home. Johanna decided to step up and help out by becoming a caretaker at one of the royal military stables.

╍╍╍▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅┶☠┵▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╍╍╍
"I must admit, being a caretaker wasn't fun. Some of those fancy pants red coats were more pathetic than the boy next door! They wagging their military ranks as if there were collectibles! Ha, and after five minutes of there stupidity, they were kicked off there high horses by my foot! Though, the only good thing about it was that i could take care of horses. "

For the first few weeks of her job at the age of 13. She was granted the job of taking care of the mayor's horse. But, as she started to get older, her life at the stables grew to understand the real world. She started to see some of the most corrupt things, and the moss disgusting, that she ended almost being executed for learning about a political plot to overthrow the mayor. Though, before the order was issued, Johanna was saved by the sake of the Mayor's daughter, Elizabeth Swan.

After turning the age of fifteen, the attack of the Black Pearl was pronounced. Fear, rage, and despair washed over the day after. Which, left her family homeless. The government did nothing for them, they taking care of the kidnapped Elizabeth Swan. They wanted to take care of the "Royalty" until they took care of the "Peasants.". Though, as the issues became more serious, people started to strike. Her mother and father stopped working, and like many others, they stopped. Though, Johanna couldn't stop working. Because, after missing one day, one of the commanders threatened to drag her out from the streets if she didn't come.

"Terrified? Hell ya, i was just a small chap then. Little over 5'4. I was in deep crap after that "Commander" Threatened me. But after my first raid, i realized that the lad was a minor soldier! Ha, what a joke."

After nearly a year of desperation, no help arrived from the british. No food, no jobs, and finally, no shelter. It made the 16 year old Johanna madder than the god of the seas! So, after nearly a half of a year of planning. Johanna lead a riot threw out Port Royal. The people burned ships, set the harbor on fire, and even paraded to the mayor's home and ordered for help! But, after nearly a week of riots and hard core violence. The Act was hammered down by British forces. Johanna and about twenty others were taken and given the order of "Death by Firing Squad.".

On the day of her execution, her life was saved after a pirate ship. The Rusty Mayhem sailed into the harbor and hammered down British ships. And, saving Johanna and six others from sudden death. As of her life then, she was declared as a pirate.

"Boy oh Boy was Captain Haggis amazing. I called him wooden peg, because he only had one foot. And, he had a jolly sense of humor."

When Johanna was on the Rusty Mayhem, she was nicknamed Phoenix's Fury. due to the fact that she was one of the only girls, and, she knew how to load a cannon faster than a veteran sailor. Though, nearly after two years on the high waters, she was appointed first mate at the age of 18. Though, One Peg, the Rusty Mayhem's captain, died. So, after taking charge, she remained the ship as The Phoenix's Fury in One Peg's Memories.

After nearly a year of being a captain, Johanna earned the name of "Cutlass Lee". Since the British Navy had no continuous of her real name, they called her "Cutlass Lee" due to how she used her Cutlass. Since she was captain, she sometimes executed prisoners by her blade. And, a legend was told that she raided a ship with only her blade.

Well, you should know the rest.

◤☠◢ Strengths ◤☠◢

☠ Fighting with a Cutlass
☠ Hand to Hand Combat
☠ Making Bribes, and Blackmail
☠ Outsmarting others
☠ Brawls

◤☠◢ Weaknesses ◤☠◢

☠ Something not neat
☠ People getting under her skin
☠ One on Ones

◤☠◢ Weapons of Choice ◤☠◢

☠ Cutlass
☠ Twin Pistols, each capacity eight bullets
☠ Daggers
☠ Whip
☠ Brass Knuckles

◤☠◢ Other ◤☠◢

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:11AM) (new)

(Completed)

◤☠◢ Name ◤☠◢ Mad Ethel Rackham
◤☠◢ Nickname ◤☠◢ Ethel
Meaning of Name:
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
◤☠◢ Age ◤☠◢ 24
◤☠◢ Gender ◤☠◢Female

◤☠◢ Role ◤☠◢ Pirate
◤☠◢ Rank ◤☠◢ First Mate
◤☠◢ Ship ◤☠◢ The Phoenix's Fury

◤☠◢ Appearance ◤☠◢

(view spoiler)

◤☠◢ Hair ◤☠◢Raven Black
◤☠◢ Eyes ◤☠◢Blue
◤☠◢ Skin ◤☠◢Slight Tan
◤☠◢ Weight ◤☠◢154 lbs
◤☠◢ Height ◤☠◢5'8

◤☠◢ Clothing/Style ◤☠◢

(view spoiler)

◤☠◢Weapons◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Personality ◤☠◢

☠ ▏Trait One ▏Trait Two ▏Trait Three ▏Trait Four ▏Trait Five ▏Trait Six ▏☠

Trait One:Loyal
Trait Two:Adventures
Trait Three:Beautiful
Trait Four:Lethal
Trait Five:Lovable
Trait Six:Crazy

◤☠◢ History ◤☠◢ Ethel doesn't have that much of a history, well... to her she doesn't. Her father and mother were killed right before her eyes by Pirates. She doesn't care though because she was 3 years old when it happened. The man who murdered her parents saw her. He decided to raise her as his own. His name was Charles Vane, Captain Charles Vane. So she was raised to be a Pirate, there for she was one of the best. She rarely sleeps much and when everyone else is, she's up in the crows nest enjoying the call of the sea.

◤☠◢ Strengths ◤☠◢
~ Navigation
~ Can tell when a storms coming
~ Experienced fighter
◤☠◢ Weaknesses ◤☠◢
~ Very hard to trust people
~ Does not know much of the land

message 3: by Maia (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:16PM) (new)

Maia | 10 comments ╍╍╍▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅┶☠┵▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╍╍╍
◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Celeste Logan
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Lo, Logan, C
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 19
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Pirate
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢Common Sailor
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢ ???

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢
description

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Brown
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢ Unknown
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ Tan
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 115
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 5'3"

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢
description
description
description

◤☠◢ WEPON ◤☠◢
description
description
description

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢

☠ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Oɴᴇ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tᴡᴏ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fᴏᴜʀ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ ▏Tʀᴀɪᴛ Sɪx ▏☠

Tʀᴀɪᴛ Oɴᴇ: Humorous
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tᴡᴏ: Brave
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Intelligent
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fᴏᴜʀ: Arrogant
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ: Impatient
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Sɪx: Stubborn

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢ Celeste grew up in a mansion. Her father was wealthy and very important. She was always told act proper, chin up, smile, wave, wear this gown, and so on and so forth. Her husband with picked out for her, a young serious lad. How can you live like that? With everything set out in front of you, to be a prize. Celeste left the night before her wedding. She became a pirate and loves it.

╍╍╍▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅┶☠┵▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╍╍╍
"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
"And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about."
"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself."

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢
-Sword fighting
-Aim
-Making people laugh
-Being what most call a "loose cannon"
-handling rum

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢
-being serious
-listening to orders
-Putting down the rum
-Controlling her anger
-Shutting up

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢ She usually sleeps from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m.

message 4: by Jenny (last edited Feb 07, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

Jenny | 1 comments ╍╍╍▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅┶☠┵▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅╍╍╍
◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Celine Dion
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Celi
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 32
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Freelance
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢ None- freelancers dont have ranks.
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢ The white Rock

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢ Cool

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Blond
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢ Blue
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ Caucasian
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 140
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 5.7

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢ Wicked, Greedy, Mischive.

Tʀᴀɪᴛ Oɴᴇ: Stealthy
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tᴡᴏ: Wise when it comes to greed.
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Serial Killer
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fᴏᴜʀ: Sweets Addict
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ: Misleading
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Sɪx: Lustful

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢ Yar..thur be waves with plunder to seek. Celine Bee in search for them. But she be NOT aware of the infamous black shit in search for her called... The White Rock. They found her, but offered her booty for her services.
"Yar thur bee plunder waiting for me."

---

"Yar"

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢ Beauty

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢ Inpatient

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Will kill so long as there is money involved.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

And to jenny can you have like a descriptive appearance like at least her hair eye, and such

message 6: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Awesome! Hey, just wondering: Could we possibly have a thread dedicated to Crew sign-ups? So people can see what crews they can join? And also one that acknowledges the relations between crews?

(Hostile, Neutral, and Allies)

message 7: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Awesome! xD My ship needs some crew members, actually. :O And maybe it could list the members of each crew, and show which spots are still available. :)

message 8: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I wouldn't mind, of course... ;O But it's your choice. You can take all the time you want to decide. You're da boss, after all! xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG She's so cool and by the way love the ship name :D

message 10: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Jack will have a good set of jokes for her, that's a fact XD

message 11: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Oh- I don't know yet. I'm going to have to check my archive of Joke Books O.o

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

❀Şơɾєɲ❀ wrote: "ℜσǥʊҿ♚ ♥Ɣªℳ℘Ɨɾҿ ℚևεεη♥ ♚ wrote: "OMG She's so cool and by the way love the ship name :D"

Thank you! xD Yeah, I love the name of her ship too! What do you think Jack will think of her?

Evelina wr..."

I don't know jack is strange when it comes to women I mean look at the movies

message 13: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Thank you so much!!!! :O. It's a huge honor. :D. I'd put a happy gif right now, but I'm on mobile. ~.~

message 14: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Hey, Evelina. Your character should join the bar fight taking place in the tortuga folder XD my charrie is swinging from a chandelier

message 15: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I'll do my best. I AM at a dentist appointment tho. :P

message 16: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Dude, go check it out! My charrie came, and things escalated to say in the least. xD

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 09:37AM) (new)

{W.I.P}
◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Roza Boykov
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Rose, Roza
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 23
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Pirate
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢

(view spoiler)
◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Chocolate Brown
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢ Deep Brown
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ Tan from being on the sea constantly
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 134 lbs
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 5'8

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢
Dresses/Tunics

(view spoiler)
Pants

◤☠◢ Weapons ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢

Tʀᴀɪᴛ Oɴᴇ:
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tᴡᴏ:
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ:
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fᴏᴜʀ:
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ:
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Sɪx

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢

"Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ"

---

"Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ"

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢

message 18: by Bridgette (last edited Feb 23, 2014 09:48PM) (new)

Bridgette ☠Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴀʀɪʙʙᴇᴀɴ☠

◤☠◢ Marlene Gale Leigh
◤☠◢ Mar
◤☠◢ 18
◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Tracker/Hunter/Crew member
◤☠◢ to be determined
◤☠◢ Honor's Compass

◤☠◢ http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.475849...

◤☠◢ Dark Brown
◤☠◢ Grey
◤☠◢ Sun Tanned
◤☠◢ 100 lbs
◤☠◢ 5' 3"

◤☠◢ http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.455615...
◤☠◢ http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.458879...
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.484877...
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.485459...

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢

Tʀᴀɪᴛ Oɴᴇ: Bravery (Calm in the worst situations)
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tᴡᴏ: Trustable (She will keep a secret through nearly anything)
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Convincing (Can talk her way out of most bad things)
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fᴏᴜʀ: Reserved (Usually quiet unless spoken to)
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ: Obedient (Does as ordered)
Tʀᴀɪᴛ Sɪx: Strong beliefs (If she believes something she will stick with it)

◤☠◢ She ran away from an orphanage when she was 15 and has survived on her own since then. She saw a pirate in a street fight when she was 17 and decided that is what she wanted to be. She often snuck around town at night, and was always able to talk herself out of trouble. She made friends with a wild parrot who eventually became her trustful friend.

"A captain is only as strong as his/her crew, and the crew only as strong as the captain."

---

"As long as my sword is sharp then I will trust it."

◤☠◢ Swordplay, talking her way out of bad situations.

◤☠◢ Guns and Healing.

◤☠◢ Has a small parrot that likes to perch on her shoulder.
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.503885...

message 19: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette All done! :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved by me :)

message 21: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette :D Does that mean I can rp or should I wait for a mod? Or are you a mod?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a mod just not the head you can to anywhere that's an typing place of course

message 23: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Sweet! Thanks! (Sorry, I don't see the mod symbol beneath your pic.)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh it's fine

message 25: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette :D

message 26: by Liliana (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:29PM) (new)

Liliana | 21 comments "I am a pirate. But I am not dull. I am not stupid. I've proved that much and now I shall kill you."
◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Melina Lexington
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Black Hawk by strangers, Mel by friends.
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 15
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Pirate
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢ First mate
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢ Honor's Compass

"You may be larger than me. But you do not scare me.

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Her hair is auburn in color, down the middle of her back. She usually wears it a tight, functional, french braid.
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢Her eyes are a light blue with flecks of silver and light green.
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ She has a light tan because of her hours spent in the sun, but is naturally pale. Her face is covered in freckles.
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 105 lbs, mostly muscle.
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 4'11

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢
She wears tall black boots, leggings, a canvas shirt, a belt with multiple scabbards and pouches. In the cold, she wears a long black cloak with fur lining.
◤☠◢ Weapons ◤☠◢'
Her main sword:

Her short sword:

Her throwing knives:
[image error]

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢
"You claim to be stronger than me, manlier than me, whatever that means, yet it is I with my sword at your neck."

☠ ▏Fierce ▏Witty ▏Loyal ▏Intelligent ▏Strong ▏Short tempered ▏☠

Fierce: Mel is kind, but she is also dangerous. If someone hurts her or the people she loves, she well retaliate fiercely. Every thing she does is done intensely and with her whole spirit.
Witty: Mel is sassy and witty in a way that can sometimes be insulting. She has a sharp sense of humor and can talk her way through most things. This makes her well liked by most people.
Loyal: When Mel loves, she loves with her whole heart. She will protect those she is loyal to more than she will protect herself. She does not, however, believe loyalty should be something easily gotten. It must be earned.
Intelligent: Mel is both book smart and street smart. She knows much of famous authors, finds math and science easy, and excels in studies of history. She is a clear, logical, thinker, but can also think on her feat. She can think her way out of almost any situation.
Strong: Mel has dealt with much turmoil through out her life and has learned to withstand social and emotional pressures. She is not easily truly hurt and can make her way through tough times.
Short tempered: While Mel isn't easily saddened she is easily angered. At even the slightest insult, she will retaliate cruelly. She is not one to just brush things off.

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢
Mel was born into a royal family far away from where her ship usually travels. Her parents were controlling, the way most Kings and Queens treat their children, and she hated everything about being a princess.

Starting when she was eight years old, she got various servants and knights around the castle to help her learn how to fight, secretly. When she was fifteen years old she ran away from home and made her way to a neighboring kingdom.

There she found Honor's Compass.

"I'm not a princess. I'm not you're darling. I'm a pirate, ready to take on the world."

---

"I have no loyalty to you, Mother. I have loyalty to myself, and to all the good people of the world."

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢
Swordplay
Charisma
Knife throwing

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢
Small stature
Short temper
Healing

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢
She has a pet cat named Timothy. He has been known to fight for her.

message 27: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Alrighty. :) Approved by me. Only thing: She isn't in that crew just yeeet! ;O

They still have to meet. :) Are you ready?

message 28: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I'd suggest going to the Ship Information. Look in Existing Ships, to see which ships there are for your charrie to sign in for, then Crew Sign-Ups to see which spots on that ship are available. :)

message 29: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Finished!!!! :D

◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Adrianna Farland
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Anna, Adrianna, Arya, Ria, Adrian; "The Phantom Sniper"
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 23
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Pirate (Scout/Sniper)
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢ To be determined
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢ To be determined

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Dark brown, in loose curls that fall about midway down her back
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢ Light blue eyes
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ Slightly tanned
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ About 124 pounds
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ About 5'6"

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢
Once she has switched out her garb, this is her outfit:

◤☠◢ Weapons ◤☠◢ She is very talented and well-trained in the use of firearms, and can also use a cutlass or crossbow with an extreme amount of skill.

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢

☠ ▏Quiet ▏Polite ▏Intelligent ▏Sneaky/Stealthy ▏Cautious ▏Loyal ▏☠

Quiet: Because she often hires herself out as a scout or sniper, she has trained herself to be extremely stealthy and quiet. Due to this, her training has applied itself to her everyday life as well: she is rarely noticed until she presents herself, and only speaks when she has something important or worthwhile to say.
Polite: She will treat her employers and crew-mates with the utmost respect and courtesy. She bows very often, even to the lowest slaves. She salutes her opponent before and after a battle, no matter what the grounds or outcome.
Intelligent: She knows much about the sea and her trade, though she does not flaunt it. She is also well-versed in the study of arithmetics, and is quite literate. She is a very good strategist, as well.
Sneaky/Stealthy: Because of her trade, she has learned to keep silent, and knows the best ways to stay hidden. She knows how to play people's weaknesses, as well.
Cautious: She doesn't trust people at first, and doesn't like to take risks. For example, when she raises her gun as a sniper, she will not shoot unless she is absolutely sure of where the bullet will land.
Loyal: Once she permanently joins a crew, she will stay loyal to it for the rest of her natural life. She will die for any member of that crew.

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢
She grew up in a wealthy family, and was very well educated, as her mother hired a private tutor for her. But she was never truly at ease in the skirts and silk of a high-born lady; Nay, she wanted a more adventurous life. When she was 15 years of age, she ran away, stealing her father's gun and some of his clothes. She trained herself in the art of firearms, and hired herself out as a sniper on ships. When she would do this, she would dress as a man, wrapping a scarf around her lower face and dressing in her father's long black cloak and clothes. When crew-hunting, she uses the name "Adrian Ferling", and carries a multitude of guns. About three days into voyages, she reveals herself as a woman, but pretends to have been a stowaway, claiming to have pushed Adrian off the side of the ship for discovering her. Because of this, people have gotten the news that an "Adrian Ferling" has been reported dead multiple times. Because her alias has been dead many times, she/he is referred to as "The Phantom Sniper". Now, she is looking for a steady spot as the sniper/master gunner on a pirate ship.
"Look at me, scum. I may not look to be made of brawn, but the barrels of my six pistols are nothing to be scoffed at."

---

"Be silent, my friends. Silence is golden, and may still win us gold yet."

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢
~Using guns
~Combat
~Stealth
~Diplomacy

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢
~Arguments
~People who consider her less capable because of gender. She will try her best to beat the living snot out of them.

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} ☠Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴀʀɪʙʙᴇᴀɴ☠

"Let me guess. Ale, ale, ale and...oh, probably another ale?"

◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Arabella Smith
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Bella
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 38
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢ Proprietor / Barmaid
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢ Proprietor of the Faithful Bride
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢ N/A

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢ Auburn
◤☠◢ Eʏᴇs ◤☠◢ Brown
◤☠◢ Sᴋɪɴ ◤☠◢ Tan
◤☠◢ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 120 lbs
◤☠◢ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ◤☠◢ 5'3" ft

◤☠◢ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ/Sᴛʏʟᴇ ◤☠◢

Arabella wears the traditional barmaid garb consisting of a long flowing burgundy red dress, white long-sleeved blouse topped with a form-fitting yellow corset coupled with a large black leather belt with a large golden buckle in the centre. She also wears a pair of sturdy black leather high-heeled boots as well as a green bandanna over her head, occasionally worn as a belt of headband instead. Arabella doesn't wear much jewellery, though she is rarely seen without a pair of golden hooped earrings and a ring or two on each hand.

◤☠◢ Weapons ◤☠◢

Arabella's oldest and most trusted weapons are her rapier, musket and dagger. As she no longer needs them much any more, the rapier and musket remain underneath the bar while she keeps the dagger tucked inside her right boot, just in case a bar fight breaks out - which usually does happen.

(view spoiler)

◤☠◢ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◤☠◢

☠ ▏Intelligent ▏Feisty ▏Resourceful ▏Adventurous ▏Brave ▏Loyal ▏☠

Intelligent: Arabella was known to have an almost-encyclopaedic knowledge of Pirate Lore, even at a young age. She also has a highly retentive memory, being able to easily recall collections of random facts about history, current world events, and folklore from all over the globe.
Feisty: Being brought up in a tavern, as well as having sailed with a crew of all males, has made Arabella a tough nut to crack. She doesn't take nonsense from anyone and she's more than willing to 'escort' people out.
Resourceful: As her mother was 'kidnapped' when she was younger and her father was a drunkard, Arabella more or less raised herself. Considering the adventures she has experienced, she has obviously done a good job.
Adventurous: Realising there was no future in Tortuga, Arabella allowed her adventurous side to take over and accompany Jack Sparrow during their teenage years. She would later become a cpatain of her own ship before returning to Tortuga.
Brave: When she first met Jack Sparrow, he was in the midst of a bar fight. Arabella's bravery and own fighting skills allowed her to save Jack and later earn herself a place in his crew as first mate, during which she would experience many dangers.
Loyal: Despite being known later on for his treachery, Arabella was always loyal to Jack Sparrow and even her own mother who had faked being kidnapped in order to become a pirate captain.

◤☠◢ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ◤☠◢

Arabella was raised by her father on Tortuga, and believed her mother, an infamous pirate named Laura Smith, had died after being dragged out of the tavern by the infamous pirate captain Left-Foot Louis. Her father owned the Faithful Bride tavern, in which Arabella worked as a barmaid during her teenage years. Her father was a drunkard, and did not provide a good upbringing for his daughter, though Arabella was known to have an almost-encyclopedic knowledge of Pirate Lore, even at a young age.

At around the age of fifteen, Arabella encountered a young Jack Sparrow in the Faithful Bride, where he started a fight with Captain Torrents after stealing a sack from the pirate. Arabella rescued Jack from the ensuing brawl, learning that he was attempting to retrieve his belongings, presuming Torrents' sack to be Jack's own property. The sack was not Sparrow's, though did contain the scabbard of the Sword of Cortés, which Arabella immediately recognized. Sparrow decided to set out to find the sword itself, and Arabella vowed to join him, realizing life in Tortuga held little future for her.

"All right. I'll come with ye. But we play by my rules. Hear?"

The quest began on Salty Cove, where Arabella and Jack met Fitzwilliam P. Dalton III, with whom Arabella had mixed feelings, knowing that his handsome exterior belied something of a snob. She also has shown many feelings for the flirtatious Jack Sparrow. Arabella had managed to procure a small ship, the Barnacle, in which the three-strong crew set out. They braved a fierce storm conjured by Torrents, and reached Isla Esquelética intact. There, they encountered Tumen, Jean Magliore and his sister, Constance. They also discovered the City of the Dead and realized that Left-Foot Louis was in possession of the sword.

The crew also uncovered Stone-Eyed Sam's secret treasure stash. Arabella decided that with her share of the treasure, she would never have to return to her father again, though Jack ensured the crew remained focused on the quest. Before they could leave the island, however, the crew was confronted by Captain Torrents, ultimately defeated and left stranded by Jack. The crew, now with Jack as their true captain, set sail to track down Left-Foot Louis.

When the Barnacle was assaulted by the song of the Sirens, Arabella became affected by it despite Jack's efforts to save her. She attempted to act upon her desire to find her mother, even if that meant following her into her supposed death. Arabella threw herself overboard in her dazed state, content to drown herself if death was the only means to be reunited with her mother. She was rescued from her watery fate by Jack, who struck a deal with the mermaids to spare the ship's crew—though at the cost of his freedom, whenever he truly found it. Arabella and the crew continued on their search for the Sword, now able to navigate with the navigational power of its scabbard.

"'I thought ye were dead.'
'Oh. Well, I wasn't.'"

After finishing the quest for the Sword of Cortés, Arabella sailed with the rest of the Barnacle crew to Tumen's village in Yucatan. While there, they were accused of stealing the Sun-and-stars amulet and bringing bad luck. In order to clear their names, they tracked the thief to New Orleans. Once there, they stole back the amulet and picked up a new crew member, Tim Hawk.

On their way back to Tumen's village, they were taken aboard a pirate ship. To Arabella's surprise, the ship was captained by her mother, Laura Smith, whom she believed to be dead. She was hurt that her mother never thought to tell her that she was alive, but put aside her feelings long enough to help fight in a mutiny against her mother.

After putting down the mutiny, Arabella was asked if she would like to sail with her mother or return to the Barnacle. Before she could decide, her mother simply sailed away with her.

Arabella wasn't separated from her friends for long. Jack correctly predicted that Laura Smith would come to New Orleans to get revenge on her mutinous crew. Together, they battled Madame Minuit and her underlings.

Once the battle was won, Arabella announced that she was going to sail with her mother, at least for a while. Arabella eventually reunited with Jack when searching for the Trident of Poseidon. When Jack was reunited with Arabella, he brought along with him a young Bill Turner, whom Arabella displayed significant affection for.

"There was this wonderful first mate, lovely girl. With surprisingly strong ankles. Could haul a rope like no one's business."

By the time of the Battle of Calypso's maelstrom, Arabella had become a pirate captain herself. The East India Trading Company has been on the hunt for her as well, trying to end her "family business". Sometime after the War Against Piracy, she returned to Tortuga and took over operations of the Faithful Bride.

◤☠◢ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ◤☠◢

☠ Arabella has a highly retentive memory, easily recalling collections of random facts about history, current world events, and folklore from all over the globe.
☠ She talks, fights and acts just like a pirate, although her hygiene is far too good for her to really be one.
☠ She is a capable fighter, probably picked up in her years as a barmaid, and can also use a sword to a certain degree.

◤☠◢ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ◤☠◢

☠ She has a soft spot for her old friends but still wouldn't hesitate to put them in their place if they crossed her.
☠ Arabella has been known to have feelings (for her old crew mates in particular) and in the past has had links with Jack Sparrow, Fitzwilliam P. Dalton III and William "Bill" Turner, showing a sensitive loving side.
☠ She has some what of a short fuse, often leading to explosive arguments or storming away. Leading on from this, Arabella is fiercely independent and likes to do things by herself.

◤☠◢ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ◤☠◢

Due to her past with Bill Turner, it is possible that she is the mother of Will Turner Jr. and faked her death, much like her own mother had before her.

message 31: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Approved by me. I would definitely recommend, though, that before you start rping, you wait for another approval. Just to make sure. :P

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

◤☠◢ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Alexandria Robin
◤☠◢ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ◤☠◢ Alex
◤☠◢ Aɢᴇ ◤☠◢ 22
◤☠◢ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◤☠◢ Female

◤☠◢ Rᴏʟᴇ ◤☠◢
◤☠◢ Rᴀɴᴋ ◤☠◢
◤☠◢ Sʜɪᴘ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ◤☠◢

◤☠◢ Hᴀɪʀ ◤☠◢