Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle & Iesha ★

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Hi. (view spoiler) What was your idea?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hello. (view spoiler) I will post it in just a minute it's not in a form of were wolves but I want it supernatural.

message 3: by Janelle (last edited Apr 19, 2016 08:54PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay and here it is this is the version of the idea in doubles and they are were wolves: An Uncle who has always been jealous of his brother, and resorts to necromancy, (black magic) and ends up killing his brother and taking the throne for himself, even when the two princesses has been named heir. Their attendants, also their best friends, and bodyguards, is harboring a secret as well and both the princesses are hiding something as well, They all have a type of magic in them. Though when the princesses feel's darkness coming closer they make a decision with their bodyguards. But soon they need to escape the castle and they go on a quest gathering friends and foes alike to their party, where they will once be able to take back the throne?

(view spoiler)

Let me know if you are confused and I will help you out.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Interesting-it has potential. I up for doing this one.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Thank you. I've tried this idea a few times and it's been abandoned and I want to try it again. I might be off for a few minutes but I'll be back on.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments That's fine. Are you ok with high fantasy?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Back and I'm trying to get back into the hang of it. But I'm used to also doing shapeshifters too. So yeah trying to get back into it.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Ok so will the story center around only two characters (One of them your and one mine)?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments If you want them two or they can center on the guards and princesses. But either way it will work fine.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Ok so it will center around the two princesses and bodyguards. Hey do we have to make character profiles or could we just start right into the story?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yep and we don't have too but I prefer to just find out which roles will be played.

Older sister/princess
Younger sister/princess
bodyguard
bodyguard
uncle
father
rest (Figure out later)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I want to do the evil uncle! I'll take younger sister and bodyguard to older sister:)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sweet!!:) I'll take the father, older sister, and bodyguard of younger sister:) By the way the roles I choose were the ones I wanted anyways:)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Nice! We are both happy:)

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yes we are:) Who should start?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I don't know. Where are we starting at? After he kills the father or before? Or where?:)

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Maybe when the father and Uncle are talking before the murder?:)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments So since they are werewolves- this will be taking place at a wolf tribe/pack or some kingdom made by werewolves or what?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah so it would be a wolf tribal pack in a kingdom with werewolves and other creatures if you want to add.

message 20: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Feb 06, 2014 03:14AM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Replace the man with a wolf in the picture. I have chosen to go ahead and start let me know if you dislike something)

In a world where humans were few and creatures who had ascended in their evolution of developing communication in the form of speech and an humanistic appearance, there existed seven well defined kingdoms of power.Those seven kingdom consisted of magical beings, each kingdom holding a large potion of land. In between those lands were landscapes, such as wastelands, grassy plane, seas, mountains, or skies. The kingdoms were ran by their own governments and and politics. There were times when the kingdoms would argue and fight with one another, but after the great earthquake, which caused the grounds to split apart a bit, the arguing kingdoms settled down to live in peace minding their own affairs.

One kingdom, in particular,The Ulric Wolf Tribe was an powerful tribe that controlled the land to the east. The tribe consisted mainly of werewolves, but other shifters did live in the kingdom declaring themselves to the king. The kingdom was located deep in forest. With the advance of technology, the Ulric Wolf Tribe population grew into an moderning day city-like lifestyle.

Kenzo Thornfoot (view spoiler) was an man in his late fifties. His hair was the color of an silver coin. He had dark deep-set eyes that pierced into the soul of anyone whom crossed his path. His skin was a dull white and wrinkled due to his aging. He was tall for his age and he had the most serious expression on his face as he strode down the long corridor to the king's quarters.You see, the king was his older brother and the king had requested Kenzo to come to his room to talk. Kenzo knew what the king wanted to ask him. So I ordered a few men to kill that woman, so what she stepped on my shoe. How I loathes my dear older brother for his gentle heart. His black boot hit the hard, smooth floors of the corridor making a thud sound at every step he took. Today, will end the rule of such a weak king.

Reaching the elaborately designed door that marked the room as the king, Kenzo knocked twice and waited.

Meanwhile in the meadow outside of the palace, Alanna(view spoiler), younger princess to the Ulrich Kingdom, was running happily through the tall grasses. She knew she wasn't suppose to wander far from the kingdom, but she couldn't help it. An large blue butterfly had flutter by her as she was picking flowers near the gate. Alanna was an girl who with a carefree personality. Her brown hair flowed down her back stopping at the fold of her back knees as if it was a endless river. Her eyes were the color of a sunset. She was wearing an nice dress as she was suppose to go to a ball later that evening. Alanna knew her bodyguard would come after her anyway, since her father had assigned her sister and her their own personal guard in order for the two sisters to leave the palace.

Elsewhere, Seth (view spoiler)moved along the halls of the palace quickly as he could. He had to be at her door before she left without him. Seth consisted himself lucky to have been selected to be the guardian of the next heir to the throne. He walked with pride and courage on the days he would follow the elder princess around. To every young female in the kingdom, Seth was considered to be one of the top five hot bachelors. With his long white hair pulled back in a ponytail and his deep blue eyes that looked at any girl the right way, Seth was popular in that sense. He held no eyes for none of the females in the city, because he was in love with the eldest princess, although he never made a advance towards her. He simply kept matter between them business related.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Love it... I'm on my iPad so I'll be typing a bit slower and my pictures are more realistic because it's easier for me... I'll reply hopefully soon but I'm quite busy in the mornings.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Take your time. I'm barely on in the days)

message 23: by Janelle (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:24PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments The day was pure and no one knew of the darkness finally rising into this kingdom. Shining over the beautiful skies, dark black skies almost like ash falling down. Will fill up the sky and bring over a dark curse of betrayal and worry for the kingdom. Nothing can stop it not even King William or his two heirs and Brother.

From what it felt like William was weak because of his age of growing older. (view spoiler)His brother Kenzo was younger then him luckily though William wasn't too old. He wouldn't be able to walk or really talk. Though his daughters so dearly protect him like he's going to get hurt. William has sent for Kenzo after being told of the attack he did. He signed a few of the kings documents he was allowed to sign. Hearing a simple knock on the door form Kenzo. "Come in." He announced putting away documents that were finished.

Lovelle (view spoiler) put her book away standing up and changing into a dress going outside. As next Heir to the throne Lovelle needed to be prepared and ready to take rule. Though it was a lot of stress she was jealous of her sister Alanna it really made her feel jealous. Though she loved being distracted as an older sister. She wanted to protect Alanna though she wasn't found of her Uncle Kenzo she was more fond of her father and sister. Lovelle felt like the only different person in the family she was a shifter not a werewolf. It doesn't bother her though just being a shifter made her relieved. "Good Morning Seth." She said to him softly when she walked out.

James (view spoiler)headed to find Alanna he was still her bodyguard and wanted to keep her safe. Though he knew where she went, it felt like he knew her so well. He did though enough to use information to protect her. James was another well known bachelor but not entirely as much as Seth which didn't bother him at all. He smiled at Alanna when he saw her in the grass. He had to admit she was pretty though protecting a royal heir there can be no distractions at all.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((This will be bigger next post))

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((I hope my post is good now I just edited it a bit more.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Cool)

Kenzo walked in to see his older brother, William. Look at him, how weak he looks sitting at that table. This shall be an easy task. Poisoning him shall be very easy indeed. Kenzo approached the King. He bows to him before daring to speak. "You called for me, King?" He questioned in a calm collected voice. Glancing down, he noticed the documents that the king was signing before shifting his eyes back to his brother.

"Morning Princess Lovelle. Have you slept well?" Seth came to an abrupt stop as he seen the elder princess stepped out into the hallway. I should have been here earlier" He told himself as he fell into a few steps behind Lovelle. His eyes wandered over her a bit before he shifted his eyes to head of them. Still beautiful, even thou that dress doesn't bring out her complexion well. "Where are you going today, Princess if you don't mind me asking" He usually didn't ask where she was head, in fact he had recently started to talk to her. He assumed she was headed outside since he realized that she was headed toward one of the entrys.

Alanna came to a stop after watching the large blue flew up into the sky. "Bye bye, flutter by" She waved to the butterfly as she watched the creature fly away. She signs a little now that she was lone in the meadow. Spreading both her arms out wide, she falls backward onto the grassy ground of the meadow. Once on the ground, she laid there looking up at the sky and thinking about the upcoming dance. I can't wait to greet everyone. On her left she saw a small yellow flower. Picking it, she brought the flower to her face to snuff the flowery scent and smiled peacefully.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments William looked up at him putting down his glasses after he finished signing the documents he put them away standing up. "Yes I did.... I was just told you beat a young women... may I ask why?" He asked Kenzo turning to him wanting to know why he would do such a terrible thing. It's like Kenzo has been getting into a lot of trouble lately and William didn't understand why his brother was doing these things. He stood in front of him waiting patiently for an answer.

Lovelle looked up at Seth and nodded. "Good Morning Seth and yes I did.... did you sleep well?" She asked him curiously. She was like this to everyone she knew asking them how they were doing and how they slept even if they were are at a lower class. She didn't mind becoming queen is to learn how to do these qualities to become a great leader and keep the kingdom in a well controlled environment everyone is happy with inside and outside. She walked with him turning to him as she did. "Just out to the garden to get some fresh air." She said to Seth in a kind way .

James went and saw Princess Alanna in the meadow still. He smiled watching her everything she did has been so amazing. Her personality, her beauty, everything about her caused James to develop a crush on her. She was too beautiful and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her or anyone else for that matter. He would protect her no matter what. He didn't move up to her too close but watched her making sure no one was around to harm the princess.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Kenzo watched his brother stood and came over to stand in front of him. He wanted to glare at William. Instead he smiled friendly as if the matter was of little importance. "You're over reacting, my king. You see she was this pleasant woman who step on my shoe causing it to get dirty, than she had the nerves to insult me, so I had her punished for her words" He walked across the room to pour them both a drink of water.

"I slept as well as a solider could." His thoughts shifted to the semi-hard bed in which the solider slept at. He was trained to always be ready for battle or to be called on, and sleeping on a soft bed wasn't a good idea. "It is nice outside. I think I saw Princess Alana heading out toward the meadow earlier this morning" He smiled when she turned to address him as if he words were important. He liked that one aspect about Lovelle. She treated everyone fairly and not as if they were low and dirty, unlike many of the past rulers. He liked the way she treated the people even in front of the king and other royals and nobles, every since she were a child.

Alana turned over on her stomach. "I wonder what older sister is doing." She turns the flower stem around and around in her hand. "Father loves yellow flowers. I should pick him some" She smiled to herself as she sits up and started to pick several more flowers. Once she had them all she stood up and headed back toward the palace with the flowers in hand.

message 29: by Janelle (last edited Feb 09, 2014 09:32PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments William listened to him. "Is that so Kenzo may I know what insults she said to you? Because surely this women never has insulted any royals before. She has no reason too." He looked out the window when Kenzo was pouring them a drink of water. He went over to him to help him. Waiting for an actual answer. He wasn't so sure he could really trust his brother but he knew he could. He doesn't want to see him miserable and just wanted to hear the truth from him just once.

Lovelle nodded. "A good night sleep helps a soldier grow stronger." She said to him meaning it. Every person with a good night rest has more of an advantage during any battle. Whether it is expected or unexpected. She walked with him nodded. "I will see what my sister is doing.. I'm sure she is enjoying the beautiful flowers in the meadow." Lovelle used to love to go with Alana into the meadow it was so beautiful to experience the feel for nature there.

James watched Alana and walked over to her. "Your majesty..." He bowed his head gently. "I hoped you enjoyed your sleep.. how have you been this morning?" James asked her politely smiling at her he walked with her back to the palace in a surprisingly happy mood. He glanced around making sure no one was coming around that could harm the princess. He was ready for any attacks and wouldn't let any attackers harm the princess.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Kenzo glanced at William slightly, as he hide a frown. "She called me all types of name, King. You yourself should know how sensitive I'm towards insult. I hit you a couple of times when we were boys" He felt William approaching the table. Handling the king a cup and taking the other in hi hand, Kenzo smiled friendly at King William. "Understand this my King, she was one of the lower people-she doesn't matter. No one really cared" He took a sip of his water.

"Yes, but the meadow is just outside the palace. I do hope she was careful while she was out there." Seth sighs lightly as his thoughts shifted over to Alana, the younger princess. He thought she was a handful and more than a headache to deal with. Signing again, he was glad to not have to deal with a girl like her. "Afterwards, I believe the King his mentioned something about music listens" Noticing the elegant design of one of the exits, Seth speeds up in his steps to reach the door before she did. He than opens the door for the princess to walk through.

Alana seen James approaching her. She assumed that he had been watching her from distance as he always had which was he reason for not being surprised by his present. "I couldn't sleep when there's so much to explore and look t. Jamie, I want to see the world. " She turns the flowers in her hand as she gaze at them dreamily thinking about seeing other places instead of the same buildings and people of the kingdom. "A dream is what it is-it seems. Come, I want to give these to father and you get to come with me" She winked at James.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments William nodded. "Thank you." He took the cup and took a sip of water. It tasted very different. He took a bother sip it taster so different the position went through causing him to drop the water falling down. He looked at Kenzo. "What do you put in that water Brother?" He asked Kenzo struggling he didn't understand as he as slowly being killed by the poison.

"I'm sure she's alright James is out there watching her." She reassured him of that walking with him. "Father did? Well I'm sure it must be some nice music he is talking about." She blushed a bit when he opened the door for her. "Thank you Seth." She walked out the door relaxing at the beautiful nature. She walked over to the meadow once Seth was ready to walk again. She saw her sister , "good morning Alanna... Are those flowers for father?" She asked her gently. Lovelle surely loved what her sister did to light up the joy in father.

James walked with her. "Well you have many opportunities to travel the world." He said to her walking with her glancing around to ensure there is no danger around. He smiled at her joy but understood she wanted freedom. He wished to have freedom but he enjoyed what he has right now it's just nice. Felt right at home. He followed her as she went to take them to the king.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((I'm not sure if that was a bit better of a post.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Kenzo watched his brother took a good sip of the water before he smiled. Lowing his cup to the table, he kneel down beside the King." Rat poison. It's killing you, but well you see I want the change to kill you my dear older brother" Kenzo pulled out a blade that was wavy at the blade. "I hated the fact that you got the kingdom all because you were older. You didn't deserve it-I did, but that didn't happen. " Leaning over he whispers in William ear "I will rule and you my dear brother will die at my hands" He pushes the blade into William's heart.

Seth waited until the princess passed him before closing the door behind them. He walks a few feet behind Lovelle as they came across two familiar sights. Seth nodded his head to James as the two parties were in speaking distance of each other. He folded his hands behind his back to watch the two princesses interact with each other. His eyes searched the area for any signs of danger as he was sure James was doing.

Alana smiled widen knowing that James supported her at least in her goal. She wondered how her father would take the news of her leaving the palace in search of well-life. Looking up she sees her sister come towards her. "Hello Elle, yes father loves getting flowers, so these should cheer him up. I think they may be good for his health too. " She took Lovelle's hand with her free one. "Elle want to come with me or are you and Seth going out together" She teased lightly knowing that there was nothing between the two as far as she knew.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments William coughed badly looking at his brother. "You.... will not... get away with this.. Kenzo... You will never rule this kingdom.. My daughters will know you did this." William coughed more in so much pain as the blade went right through his heart. He felt the life leave him so quickly. A tear falling down his cheek his lifeless body fell over onto the floor. The heart breaking of betrayal showed in his eyes his eyes looking at Kenzo.

Lovelle walked to her sister smiling at her gently. "You are right they will be good for his health." She held her sister's hand. "Yes of course I will come with you. I needed to talk to father anyways." she ignored the slight teasing of her sister. She had feelings for James but wasn't able to express them especially when it was forbidden to be in love with a bodyguard it causes trouble. "Shall we go Alana?" she smiled at her sister.

James nodded at Seth still looking around for any signs of danger. Not breaking his concentration following the Princesses when they were going back into the castle. He walked with Seth not getting distracted as he followed them glancing around. Though the minute he stepped through the door he felt something terrible had just happened. He didn't show it though it could be nothing.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Kenzo watched the life fall out of his brother. Once his brother was lifeless, he removed the blade and wiped his brother's blood from the blade on William's shirt. He quickly hides the blade. 'Yes, well your daughters will be joining you soon my brother." Now I must find a way to kill off the brats. Stepping over the fallen king, Kenzo went and wrote a note saying that the king needed to die and his daughters were next. He dropped the note onto William's shirt and quickly left the room.

(*Seth, you mean)

Seth follows behind the princess he protected as he walked beside James. He took the side on his side to watch for danger while allowing James to take the other as the two were trained in both single guard-ship and partner guard-ship. As the group stepped into the palace, Seth could feel danger in the air. "James" Seth motioned for James to follow his lead. "Excuse us princesses, but we must take I will be taking the lead now and James will be watching behind you. Something seems off, so please don't be alerted. We'll handle this"

Alana nodded her head to Lovelle and happily followed her into the palace. She was still twirling the flowers in her hand as she walked beside her sister. "Father is getting better everyday" She mutters as she walks along. After they had entered the palace and was walking toward their father room, Alana came to a stop when Seth walked ahead of them. An worried expression crossed over her face as she wondered what was wrong. She could sense something.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Tension of the murder filled the air as the murdered king was lying on the ground. His own blood on his shirt and a note written in such a handwriting it was hard to read but it bared a message. The two princesses were next and danger will rise causing either the kingdom to perish or go along with the new ruler. But the new ruler hopefully will be Princess Lovelle though that is a mystery that has to be solved.

Lovelle walked with her sister holding her hand gently in hers. Thinking about father she looked at her smiling. "He is growing so strong again." Lovelle explained to her little sister thinking of their father's health how he was getting so much help into growing stronger. Lovelle walked into the palace with them feeling something was terribly wrong it hit her as they were getting closer to their father's room. She watched as Seth was in front of them leading them. She could feel Jame's presence behind her doing his duty of protecting.

James walked by Seth looking around for any signs of danger. He nodded at Seth following his lead walking and watching behind the two princesses keeping them in safe contact and making sure no one was following them. He payed attention just in case Seth or one of the princesses needed any back up he would help them. He would provide it that was his and Seth's job anyways.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((I think I got a little more of an idea.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Well done:))

(Before I post-should I have Kenzo attempt to kill them?)

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Is it improved? Yes if you would like to stir some more problem. But it could be maybe when They don't really expect it.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (view spoiler)

Kenzo had slipped into a slide door that was positioned along the hall that lead from the King's room. He was sure the princesses would be on their way to the king's room by now, and he didn't need to be seen by neither one of them, especially those guards of theirs. He planned to show up after he hears those painful screams of shock he O'so waiting for. Once in the room of the side door, he walked along the corridor that was nothing but a big circle which lead out to the front entry of the hall that lead back to the King's quarters.

Seth kept his guards up as he escorted the two princesses toward their father's room. He kept eyes on the front and sides of them in anticipation of something jumping out at them. With the King's room in sight, Seth felt relief wash over him for no danger seemed to be in sight and surely the king would ease his suspensions about some coming danger with his good humor. "Good. Everything is clear. Princesses" Seth reached for the door. He turns the handle.

Alana swings her joined hand with Lovette as they followed Seth guard to their father's room.She absentmindedly hums a song as she is thinking about future plans for her next adventure. She had planned to ask her father to day about whether she could start planning for her departure. The flowers was her way of presenting him with a gift in exchange for her harmless question besides them also being for his health. She glanced over her shoulder at James, and sent a smile his way, before returning them to her flowers. She thought they were both being silly for being on guard when no danger was clearly in their paths.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (view spoiler)

Lovelle held the hand of her sister walking with her to the door of their father's office. She smiled at her gently listening to her little sister's humming. The moment when she stood in front of the door to father's office something didn't feel right. Something felt odd. Lovelle stepped in releasing her sisters hand and running to her father's side. "Father... Father!" She shook his body feeling his pulse crying badly but the blood caused her to scream. She wasn't scared of blood it just brought out the sign of real death to her. Tears fell down her face. "He's dead. Please get help!" She begged the guards crying trying to do anything to help her father though it was already too late.

This was a situation that reminded her of their mother's death just a few years ago. Her mother was murdered which caused Lovelle and Alana to be scarred. Uncle Kenzo came to help them mourn though it caused Lovelle to dislike him more and more. Seeing he shows out out of no where breaks her heart because her uncle was never kind to them. At least not to Lovelle or her sister when they were alone. Lovelle thought of who will be chosen to properly rule. The queen is gone, the king is dead, Lovelle isn't of age, and Kenzo isn't supposed to rule. Unless it states on her father's will which is in Lovelle's possession.

James walked with the princesses. As soon as they walked in he saw the princess freaking out. He saw the dead King out of instinct he looked around for others in the room for any danger. "I'm going to get help. Stay with them!" He said to Seth running out to get the guards an a doctor in the infirmary. He cannot see them get hurt. If the king is dead and without the queen. This kingdom will fall into ruins without a ruler. He cannot stand for that he kept looking for any evil as he ran getting guards and a doctor.

message 42: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Feb 16, 2014 08:27PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Ilsa wrote: "((Sorry to interject, but Janelle, you haven't replied to our message RP in a few days.))"

(Please don't reply here talking about Jan not replying to your rp(It's rude)-message her for something like that because now I can't delete it.)

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Sorry Isla When I'm on the app it's harder to answer.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Upon entering the chambers of their father's room, Alana stops death in her tracks. Seeing blood everywhere, her father's fallen body, and the deathness of her father hit her hard as if she had ran into a brick wall. As Lovette's hand left her own, her hand felt to the side. Her other hand dropped the flowers in which she had been carrying for her father. Her eyes had widen as wide as the moon and as her sister ran over to their fallen father, Alana covers her ears with her hands as a sharp, pain striking scream left her mouth. She fell to her knees as she went on to scream.

Seth had swallowed hard when he seen the king laying on the floor, with blood dipping down his side onto the floor. "Oh no" He had said just minutes before Princess Lovette ran over to her father. "As James went to get help, Seth quickly drew a small blade, not wanting to use the long one. He started toward Lovette went he hears Alana screaming her head off. Quickly moving to her side, he pulls her into a hug and turned her face from the scene. He quickly glanced around for any signs of danger. "Everything will be alright, princess" He tells her as he glanced over at Lovette making sure she was alright. He could hear the running of many feet running down the corridor in this direction. James must have brought the whole guard.

Kenzo had joined in with the coming guards as if he had just been walking along when he seen James calling for help. He acted shocked and surprised when he heard about the King being murdered. Upon reaching the room, he came in shocked. He quickly went over to the king's side. "The king has been murdered, my brother. " He pretend to be anger over the king's death.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle was crying more then she ever has before in her whole life. Blood covering her hands when she tried to cover the wound and help her father though that didn't help her when she was so shaking so badly. She cried badly looking up at her Uncle to shocked to say anything at all. "Who would do this?" She felt relief when her sister was safe in the guards arms. She wouldn't move once the doctor came in she wouldn't there is no reason.

He's dead. She hugged James crying but took Seth's place hugging her sister close to her crying badly. "Search ever inch of this castle find the killer." The head guard announced. She knew they would have to alert the high tribal council to come. It would be their decision to choose who would need to rule. Lovelle hoped the council will be nice enough to let her rule. Her uncle she didn't rust him on how to rule this kingdom.

James ran back in going over to Princess Lovelle who was struggling to stay at her fathers side. He moved her back holding her in a hug of comfort though it was struggling badly for her to deal with everything. He helped her to her sister. He stood up when the guards got orders to search everywhere for any killer to be found immediately and brought to Justice.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (So is Seth still hugging Alana? Is James still hugging Lovette?)

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Seth was until Lovelle took his place hugging Alana.))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Gotta you)

Alana quickly went from Seth's arms to her older sister's. She had stopped yelling and was not crying. She hugged her sister tightly as tears fell down the side of her face. Her sister order had not sink in as she hide her face into her sister chest. She could hear movement all around her as she hide herself away wanting to go back to bed and to find that her father was still living.

Seth watched the two sisters for several sad seconds before springing to action. He orders a few guards to watch over the two princesses while him and James, and the other go to search the grounds. The moved fast in hopes of catching the one responsible for this horrible deed before he or she got away.

Kenzo stood up motioning several men to cover up the fallen king. He walked over to Lovette and Alana. "Princess, I'm afraid you must ready yourself to speak with high tribal soon. You need to ready yourself to face them" He spoke all the while knowing he would get the throne as they both were not of age.

message 49: by Janelle (last edited Feb 17, 2014 07:17AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle rubbed her sisters back gently holding her close to her. She helped her sister up at her Uncles words. "Come Alana let's go to my room. I need something for the high tribal to read." She walked gently with her sister to her room thanking her uncle but not in a well enough way she does thank others. The guards followed them to her room she set her sister down on her bed getting out fathers will. Then she got a wet cloth and started to gently wipe her sisters tears. "We will find out who did this we will set everything right Alana." She soothed her sister gently rubbing her back again.

Lovelle got their fathers will after a few minutes. "This will help us Alana. I don't think father would have wanted uncle Kenzo to rule. We will find a way through this." She got some dresses out they had to change into for the high tribal. "You need to change into this." She gave her sister a well fitted dress that was black it was Alanna's side. Lovelle got hers out having to wear a more different but all black gown. The symbol of mourning times.

James followed the other guards and Seth out of the hall looking for the killer anywhere he could see. He never seen anything bad like this. He could tell the high tribal is coming soon. He moved for some of the house keepers to clean up. He kept looking wondering who would do this out of all people. He was mostly wondering why would someone do this? He wondered that but also wondered who the new ruler would be? Lovelle is going to be of age soon. Her uncle had no experience as it seemed to rule. Alana was still training.

message 50: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Feb 19, 2014 07:48PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Mmm thinking about what to write hear-I'm not ignoring you. Hey did you want me to play the high tribal?)

« previous 1