Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) Motorcycle Man discussion

Sick of the haters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kendal Waller Just wanted to say I've read to many yucky reviews from people who either don't get KA or can't get attention without mentioning someone of her caliper in their reviews/blogs.

If KA doesn't write your type of books (ex. Pirates, Dukes, and the like) then don't read her books.
Duh!

This post is mostly for KA - you are loved by thousands upon thousands for some reason and I know you are cute as hell but sorry honey, that's not the reason.

Love you, think you're pretty... and your books, ROCK!

Teen LOL!! Tell it like it is, girlfriend!! Love this!

Bev Totally agree! Well said :)

Mary Bess I agree! love KA!

Jais WHAT?! THERE ARE HATERS?! WHERE?! Haha! That's all right, Kendal. Many readers love KA books.

Mary Bess I have no clue right now what book it was I read it other night but in it she does a MONICA.( Case of younger crowd)and the male character says where did you learn that? she says From Kristin Ashley Book I read last night

Kendal Waller Mary wrote: "I have no clue right now what book it was I read it other night but in it she does a MONICA.( Case of younger crowd)and the male character says where did you learn that? she says From Kristin Ashle..."

Love it!

S.M. Franklin I personally think Kristen Ashley is a brilliant author and incredibly talented but the reality is...there will always be haters. There will always be one person who will say bad things. Whether they actually mean it is another thing altogether.

At the end of the day, Kristen's still writing and people like you and I are still buying her books, so who's won?

Kendal Waller S.M. wrote: "I personally think Kristen Ashley is a brilliant author and incredibly talented but the reality is...there will always be haters. There will always be one person who will say bad things. Whether th..."

Preach it sister! I love it!

Sarah S.M. wrote: "I personally think Kristen Ashley is a brilliant author and incredibly talented but the reality is...there will always be haters. There will always be one person who will say bad things. Whether th..."

Well said! There is so much love for KA, ignore the haters!

Harley_Girl_13  KA books usually aren't my cup of tea, but I have to say that I LOVED this series! Read them when they 1st came out because a friend suggested them.

I have to add that I travel quite a bit & I listen to audio books when I do...recently listened to this series...they were even better via audio!!!

Just my 2 cents

Tracy Robinson Kendal wrote: "Just wanted to say I've read to many yucky reviews from people who either don't get KA or can't get attention without mentioning someone of her caliper in their reviews/blogs.

If KA doesn't write ..."

"AMEN Sista. Tack did it for me. I've been hooked ever since¡

Tracy Robinson Mary wrote: "I have no clue right now what book it was I read it other night but in it she does a MONICA.( Case of younger crowd)and the male character says where did you learn that? she says From Kristin Ashle..."

Ha ha ha gotta love it

Kendal Waller Trish wrote: "KA books usually aren't my cup of tea, but I have to say that I LOVED this series! Read them when they 1st came out because a friend suggested them.

I have to add that I travel quite a bit & I l..."

Wow good to know. I haven't listen to any audio books and was wondering how that worked...

Karin loved this book! Kristen Ashley is one of my favorite authors!

Colleen Marie Kristen Ashley is a wonderful writer! Let the HATERS go forth and read elsewhere (and review there, as well).

Susan I really enjoy the way KA writes. Love this series if it's not your book type so be it.

message 18: by Rene (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rene Botha I guess everyone has a type of book they enjoy. For me KA's book are the best! Have not read one I did not enjoy, and I have read nearly all of them, more than once. In fact, whenever I feel like I need to be cheered up, I read ALL of them over again, starting with the rock chicks and work my way through all of them! They are that good!

Kendal Waller Rene wrote: "I guess everyone has a type of book they enjoy. For me KA's book are the best! Have not read one I did not enjoy, and I have read nearly all of them, more than once. In fact, whenever I feel like I..."

I agree however I haven't read all of them again I often find when I've gone through a few blah books I turn back to KA to restore my faith in all things funny, sexy, and rock and roll! hahahahaha!

Ginny Rose Currently reading Own the Wind.. I want to hug Shy. I love KA's books!

MaryAnne Virginia wrote: "Currently reading Own the Wind.. I want to hug Shy. I love KA's books!"

I'd recommend Fire Inside if you haven't gotten around to it. Laney & Hop are such an awesome couple

MaryAnne KA's my go-to gal for caveman romance. Although, are guys actually that open and all poetic-like about their feelings? It's a tad too much. That's my one complaint

message 23: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa read this book for the 3rd time - yes people 3rd time last weekend - thats 3 times in about two weeks and am in love with Tack - have the girls reading it now to - KA keep up the good work - love the series only have Wild Man left to read - have becoem a fan and love the work and will be colleting all the books

Kendal Waller Annedesousa wrote: "read this book for the 3rd time - yes people 3rd time last weekend - thats 3 times in about two weeks and am in love with Tack - have the girls reading it now to - KA keep up the good work - love t..."

If you love the Mountain Man series you will also love the 'Burg series . . . YUMMY... Joe Callahan... geeze heavy breathing and a YAY for just being a girl! I adore KA and can not wait for The Will to come out! Oh and can I just say if you want something a bit more YUM from KA you may check out her Unfinished Heros... gulp.

message 25: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa just finished Mystery man this afternoon - Wild Man is next - need a couple of days?? to come down from the high of Hawk and Tack again - also can't do any housework with these men around

Kendal Waller Annedesousa wrote: "just finished Mystery man this afternoon - Wild Man is next - need a couple of days?? to come down from the high of Hawk and Tack again - also can't do any housework with these men around"

Bahahahaha! My house was a complete wreck while reading all of those the first go round!!!

message 27: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa good to know Kendal and don't feel so alone - now when I sit, lay, slouch, down with Wild Man I know that there is some who feels me

message 28: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa have learned over the past two weeks - give in to the weakness - smile on your face - and everyone wants to talk to you - 70 to 17 - loved that Saturday

Ruthie This thread just popped up on my GR home page and I was totally shocked. I must not be in the loop because I had no idea there were haters among us! It seems every time I read a book by another author I have to come back to KA and read one of hers. Since I've read them all I just pick one of my favs and start reading it again. They get better with each reading!

message 30: by Rene (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rene Botha KA writes the best male leads! Could never choose a favourite! Each one has something special! I think it just the strong alpha-type that does it! What I really love though is that even though they are strong alpha-type men they have such a strong protective instinct for women. All women. Even they enjoy dominance their women are never weak submissive's! I love that the women are so strong but still find the way to submit to their men in a healthy way!

Kendal Waller Ruthie wrote: "This thread just popped up on my GR home page and I was totally shocked. I must not be in the loop because I had no idea there were haters among us! It seems every time I read a book by another au..."

Me too... every. single. time. She fills my happy cup because she doesn't take herself to seriously she can allow her characters to have true humor and while her books are steamy hot I also find myself laughing out loud so much so that my husband will mute the TV and say, "Babe, not a movie." I just shake my head back and say... so much better!

Kendal Waller Rene wrote: "KA writes the best male leads! Could never choose a favourite! Each one has something special! I think it just the strong alpha-type that does it! What I really love though is that even though they..."

It's because while they know their men are in control, they also realize they'll take care of them and hell, the women are funny - gotta love them. ALL. Hoping this thread will reach the haters and tell them . . . NU-UH!

message 33: by Rene (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rene Botha For sure. Can't read any of her books without fits of laughter. Anyone who hates her books must have a very boring life and no sense of humour.

message 34: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Mar 12, 2014 06:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ There are KA books that I love. Like. And others that have just down right disappointed me. I think KA has a knack for writing engaging & just down right lickable/lovable Alpha Males. even the ones I can't stand. (though for me, they are all starting to sound alike) and she also has a knack for writing very irritating & not very strong heroines, IMO. Out of the 20 books I've read by KA, I've only walked away lovin or liking 3 or 4 of her heroines.

When I first started reading Ms. Ashley, I would have definitely considered myself a die hard fan. But in the last year or 2, her writing, for me, has been lacking in many respects. And starting to resemble much of the same of her past works that I love. So lately her work has been either hit or miss for me. So I've been cautious of my intake of what I read from her. She use to be an auto buy for me but sadly, not anymore.

Kendal Waller ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "There are KA books that I love. Like. And others that have just down right disappointed me. I think KA has a knack for writing engaging & just down right lickable/lovable Alpha Males. even the ones..."

Everyone is entitled to their opinion so don't worry about that however I hear that the ARC's sent for the new book The Will which is a new series from KA is amazing... Perhaps you'll fall in love again?

message 36: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa Rene wrote: "KA writes the best male leads! Could never choose a favourite! Each one has something special! I think it just the strong alpha-type that does it! What I really love though is that even though they..."

I agree with Kendal my happy cup is full - sometimes just thinking of a passage out of the book puts a smile on my face and I am good to go. OK now lunch and I think the start of Wild Man this afternoon

message 37: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa Kendal wrote: "Rene wrote: "KA writes the best male leads! Could never choose a favourite! Each one has something special! I think it just the strong alpha-type that does it! What I really love though is that eve..."

I agree with the humor - have to keep it quite - last time I woke up one of the kids and all I was MOMMMMMM

message 38: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa Virginia wrote: "Currently reading Own the Wind.. I want to hug Shy. I love KA's books!"

cannot wait for Fire Inside - I am waiting with anticipation

message 39: by Rene (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rene Botha LOL!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Kendal wrote: Everyone is entitled to their opinion so don't worry about that however I hear that the ARC's sent for the new book The Will which is a new series from KA is amazing... Perhaps you'll fall in love again?

Honestly, the only 2 books I really want to read by her is the final book in her "Three Series" and the final one in her "Fantasyland" series. I'm not really interested in starting up a new series by her. And the buzz for "The Will" hasn't captured my interest really.

Kendal Waller Meh . . .

message 42: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Kendal wrote: Everyone is entitled to their opinion so don't worry about that however I hear that the ARC's sent for the new book The Will which is a new series from KA is amazing... Perhaps you'll..."

not everyone is you and me - and I am contemplating another read - since I need a Tack fix - however, have to wait f or my friend to finsih reading my copy - just saying

Kendal Waller Annedesousa wrote: " ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Kendal wrote: Everyone is entitled to their opinion so don't worry about that however I hear that the ARC's sent for the new book The Will which is a new series from KA..."

Annedesousa I think you are awesome. Excited that I've got a blogger looking at both my books on here and can't wait to publish #3... one day maybe I'll have addicts just like my crazy sista KA... if you find something spectacular let me know.

message 44: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa Annedesousa wrote: " ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Kendal wrote: Everyone is entitled to their opinion so don't worry about that however I hear that the ARC's sent for the new book The Will which is a new series from KA..."

ok darling - i get that you are an author - having trouble finding the books - please give me the names of your books so i can find them - please

Debbie ummmm, I also could not find Princess Nhya's books.......can anyone help out here, few of us looking !!!!!

Kendal Waller Kendal's books can be found on my goodreads author page, on my fb fan page, my website, or amazon.com.

Not pimping books here just trying to make a few friends who share common interests. If you want to read one of mine, I'd be honored, my latest is being edited and believe me each of my books are a work in progress, no where near worthy of KA addicts but working hard to build an audience one sale at a time.

Heading out for the weekend with my best and will check back in with y'all later... happy reading and have a fabulous weekend. Hugs and Kisses!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Debbie wrote: "ummmm, I also could not find Princess Nhya's books.......can anyone help out here, few of us looking !!!!!"

I don't have any books LOL! Not published :)

Angie I Love Kristen Ashley Books It Is Best If You Read The Dream Man Series First Then The Chaos Series Next. I Am Looking Forward To Reading All Of Her Books.

message 49: by Annedesousa (new)

Annedesousa Angie wrote: "I Love Kristen Ashley Books It Is Best If You Read The Dream Man Series First Then The Chaos Series Next. I Am Looking Forward To Reading All Of Her Books."

welcome to the club

Angie Thanks!

« previous 1