H.M. Ward's Hot N' Steamy Romances discussion

The Secret Life of Trystan Scott: The Complete Collection Volumes 1-5 (The Secret Life of Trystan Scott, #1-5)
This topic is about The Secret Life of Trystan Scott
The Secret Life of Trystan Scott > The Secret Life of Trystan Scott Collection

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (last edited Feb 05, 2014 06:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
The Complete Collection of The Secret Life of Trystan Scott serials in one omnibus edition.

"Fame has a price and Trystan doesn't want to pay. Everything he worked so hard to hide is about to be revealed. Nothing he can do will stop it. Within a few short hours everyone will know about his father and the sordid details of his past.

There are four words Trystan's father said that haunt him--four words that he ignored--never fall in love. But it's too late.

This is the complete collection of the prequel series to BROKEN PROMISES (A Trystan Scott novel).

message 2: by María (new) - added it

María Caamaño (malucaamano) | 18 comments Oh Trystan... *sighs*

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new) - rated it 5 stars

You love him too? Because I completely love and adore him. :3

message 4: by María (new) - added it

María Caamaño (malucaamano) | 18 comments yeah I do. I love the Ferros, but Trystan won my heart

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same here. *swoon*

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new) - rated it 5 stars

And I still think that's a good idea! But I don't write music!! At most, I write really crappy lyrics. ;P

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new) - rated it 5 stars

I STILL LOVE THAT PHOTO