Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Katniss 4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Want my really in depth charrie of him? Pre-Made of course.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Part 1:

[name]
(first) Ash
(last) VanDel

[age] 16
(date of birth) October 10th
(location of birth) A local hospital.
(Birth Sign) Libra ♎
[Birth Sign Personality traits]
(view spoiler)

[gender]
(physical gender) ♂ Male
(sexuality) Heterosexual

[Blood Type] B+

[Appearance]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[hair]
(length) His hair is shorter in the back, lining up to the mid neck. He has a nice fringe in the front of his face, on his left side, his hair goes down to cup his jawline, covering half of his face. (Not shown in any pictures. My own adjustments.)
(color) Ash has natural black hair, but unlike normal hair, when light hits his, the lighting on it is only grey, no blues, no purples, just grey.
(style) His hair is a total emo style, which Ash is. (Refer to length.)
(view spoiler)

[eyes]
(color) Sparkling grey.
(shape) Almond eyes.

[skin]
(tone) Ash has very pale skin, like he never gets outside. Which he never does.
(imperfections) Ash is covered in all types of different scars. Some were inflicted by self harm, others from other people, then the others were from his father.... He has thousands up and down his arms and legs. His black is covered in whipping scars and on his chest, he has four not Very noticeable scars. (His scars are very pale along with his skin, they aren't the red ones, they kinda blend in with his skin, but they can still be seen.)
(view spoiler)

[dimensions]
(height) 5'7"
(weight) 120
(build) Ash isn't very strong, he has some muscle, but not much. He also doesn't eat very much from the lack of money in the house and the lack of food. He also isn't able to get food from the kitchen that much. Usually only when his father isn't around, and he usually is, him not having a job.

[typical dressing style]
(top)
With his tops, he usually only wears black, dark blue, dark purple, and grey tee shirts. He also likes tank tops. You never see any of his shirts because he always wears his hoodie zipped up and his hood up, the hood never comes off of his head.

(view spoiler)
(bottoms)
Ash wears black cargo jeans. He doesn't really have anything to put into the extra pockets except for his pocket knife. It's sort of like a security blanket for him. He doesn't feel right unless it's hitting his right knee. He usually has his pocket knife in the lower right hand pocket.
(view spoiler)

Personality
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[commonly shown characteristics]
Ash is a very quiet guy, with the history that he has, it's very hard for him to actually talk. He has post dramatic depression because of his past. He goes through depression spells usually when he looks at his scars for a long enough time, all the memories attacking his brain at once, which usually always happens. It happens with or without looking at the scars, but when he doesn't, he usually can control it and his actions. When he can't, he usually just falls into himself, not really able to move, not able to speak, barely able to respond to anyone. He's very slow when he's in one, as if he was the walking dead.

(likes)
☺ Vandalism. He loves to paint with spray cans and even with paint brushes and paint. He sketches sometimes, but he's mostly a painter.
(view spoiler)
☺ He likes to be able to come out of his shell and actually show people who he is and what he thinks, but usually no one will listen. He loves to have friends to talk to, but that hasn't happened for awhile....
☺ He likes the happy memories that come to him sometimes, and actually when he dreams.
☺ Music is another one of his passions, that's usually how he can express himself, singing, or playing the guitar, either works for him. He has an amazing singing voice and writes his own songs. Another one of his vents. (view spoiler)

(dislikes)
☻ He hates people who think that they have a right to judge others.
☻ He doesn't like fighting or abuse. He doesn't like conflict especially because the blood pressure between the two people fighting gets to high to where they're just throwing things out, not thinking any longer. He doesn't like when people are hit, cut, and picked on just because they're different.
☻ Depression; depression is something that takes a key part in his daily life, dealing with it almost every second of the day. It also goes with his self harm.
(view spoiler)

☻ Tagging. He doesn't like tagging because he doesn't really see a point in it. He doesn't like when it pops up in noticeable places especially when it's just a few lines. No real artistic ability to it, just wasting spray paint instead of using it for something constructive and beautiful. Something that's nice to look at.
(view spoiler)

(phobia[s])
* He is actually very superstitious.
* He doesn't like bugs much, usually spiders unless they're daddy long legs. He's okay with those.

(flaws)
◙ Depression.
◙ Scars.
◙ He doesn't trust people easy, he hardly trusts anyone. It scares him.
◙ He is afraid to love anyone, he doesn't like getting close to people so he'll push them away instead of letting them come into his heart and head, he doesn't want to scare them.

Mental Details
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[intelligence quotient]
(Ash is very bright, he can get things quite quickly and catches onto things. He is more of the creative mind than the logical even though he can think logically if he needs to. In his life, it's good to have a balance, just like his zodiac sign. His teachers and everyone else that thinks they know him would beg to differ, he doesn't put much work into his school work for various reasons. He can't work on his homework because his father usually gets ahold of him or some of the kids at his school trash it. He never gets a chance to. He excels in his tests, which confuses his teachers. They think he's cheating, so he gets marked down.)

[Current State of Mind]
(With Ash's depression, he has a very dark mind and way of thinking. He doesn't have many friends either, maybe one. One. And they don't hang out or talk much. Just pass each other once in awhile and maybe have a conversation. He is disturbed.)

[Relationship Status] Single
(Crush) Open

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments PART 2:
Mental Details
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[early life]
1-13
Ash had a normal child hood, at the beginning. His mother and father were very loving toward him. He was an only child and he loved it. They lived in a small valley surrounded by thick trees. You couldn't find the house unless you knew where you were going or if you knew what you were looking for. Ash and his mother were closer than ever, always with each other, never leaving each other for to long. Ash loved helping her cook, bake, and garden.

One day, Ash was coming home from school, it was a Tuesday which was his explore day. He would always take a longer rout home, searching for different animals and maybe even some new plants that he hadn't seen before. When he got home, everything was quiet, unusually quiet, there wasn't any music playing, his mother wasn't humming or singing. There was an unpleasant feeling in the air, it couldn't be fought. That's when he found her. She was bleeding badly in het hallway. Ash screamed, running to her and holding her hand. Trying to wake her up, "Mommy, mommy wake up!" He screamed.

Her eyes fluttered open, only for a minute or two, she spoke soft, careful words, only loud enough for him to hear, "A-Ash.... I- I love you.... Stay safe.... D-Don't trust.... him...." She died after that....

A year later, his father moved Ash and himself out of the house, not being able to be in the same house his wife was murdered in. They never caught the murderer. Her words rang through Ash's head ever since. His father started to abuse him a few months after the move. It started out with just yelling, then hitting. Nothing more serious than that. But that's when he was just young....

[adolescence]
14-15

The abuse grew more worse as Ash grew older. He started going to school, the kids hated him there and also abused him while he was there. When Ash went home, he was asked why he was dirty. At first, Ash was always truthful, telling his father what happened. He got slapped across the face when he started to cry, his heart being soft. He was yelled at for being weak. his father abused him farther, trying to make him stronger. He thought it was working, so he kept doing it. Making sure the lesson would stick. But in reality, he was only breaking his son more.

Ash started to self harm himself around the age of 14. He started small, scratching himself with his nails, then getting some nails, soon, he started using knives. He added to his scars. Usually when he cut, it cleared his mind and gave him something else to focus on. He even tried suicide when he was 15 years old. He slit both of his wrists and tried to bleed out. His father found him before he could though and saved him. For a few days, he thought his father snapped out of him, but was he wrong.... He was abused worse, his father kept calling him weak, telling him he couldn't run away....

[young adulthood]

Ash was now abused on a daily basis, always scared to go home, always scared to go out. He didn't know what do to. He couldn't even escape when he went to sleep, the nightmares haunting his mind. His depression started to get worse and worse. He tried suicide one more time, but again, it didn't work. It was like he was stuck in this life....

Other:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Singing voice: Alex DeLeon, lead singer of The Cab.

©

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Awww, he's a little baby and i want to hug him cause i don't think he'd stab me!! XD

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He wouldn't! XD He'd probably just sit there, totally confused and maybe timidly hug you back.

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, nope! He doesn't! XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha xD I can make a girl for him, yeah, yeah lol Time to find pictures!!!! *hurries off*

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, alright! Can't wait to see her. :3

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Also, could you maybe have her safe now? Like her life got better so if something does happen with Ash and his dad he can move in with her? o.o

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright. Sweet! She'll give him hope too. He'll know there's something out there that is good. And that things can get better.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments  photo tumblr_lvhkey9G3b1qg6rkio1_500_zps6bde710d.gif

" It's never too late to start again, to take another breath, and say another prayer, and fly away from here."

Name: Skyler Anallese Verisity

Nick names: Sky or Ana

Date of Birth: June 24
Birth Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox
Spirit Animal: Wolf

Religion Wicca
(view spoiler)

Sexuality: Pansexual

" When I fall in love with somebody, I fall in love with the person, not their gender identity. Don't discriminate against me because my love in non-discriminatory."

Appearance
 photo Blonde-fashion-girl-hair-taylor-momsen-Favimcom-191205_zps28e022da.jpg
//Eye Color// Hazel, mix of azure blue and emerald green
//Hair Color// Blonde, not original
//Body Type// Skyler is fairly small, standing at 5'4, and is skinny, weighing 120 lbs. She is very pale, like she's never gone outside, but in reality it's just because she wears hoodies all the time. She has small freckles all on her arms, them growing larger on her shoulders, shoulder blades and collarbones. She has pimples on her upper back, but they do not hurt and do not bother her.

" Your damned if you too skinny and you damned if your too fat. According to other's, I've been both. I'm tired of it and I've stopped caring"

Style

photo taylormomsen5_zps1dc27714.jpg

Skyler is often caught wearing eyeliner, whether it be black, purple or blue, which are her favorites. With other make-up, she was, on occasion, wear eyeshadow, but it is always dark. She never wears lipstick and if she wears gloss, it is clear.

As far as Skyler's clothing, she wears tank tops over one of her hoodies. With her tank tops, they are either black, dark blue, grey or dark purple. Hoodies are always with a stripped pattern with darker colors with a small amount of light. She never, ever wears pink. Her shirts somewhat reveal her cleavage, but not like others girls that she's seen through her life. Her t-shirts and usually plain or with a band on them.

Skyler always wears pants. Never shorts, never dresses and only shorts if it is terribly hot outside. Her jeans are normally skinny jeans that are black or dark blue. Shoes are converse or ballet slippers always. Never heels. She's tried before and fell right on her a**.

History
Skyler's life as a baby was fairly complicated. Her mother and father didn't want a child, they already had 3 teenagers at home to take care of, so a baby would be rather difficult. They kept her for half a year, giving her the best love they could, but it became too hard and they gave her up for adoption. At the home, Skyler was always quiet, never cried about anything. She was first adopted when she was 3 years old by a rich family, but then she began to act up. She cried at every little thing and wanted a lot of attention. That wasn't what this family was looking for. They dealt with her for a year, but they sent her back when she had just turned 5. Once she returned, she was back to being quiet. She played with small things all by herself and never asked for anyone to play with her or feed or or whatever else the other 'normal' children did.

When Skyler was 9, she was once again adopted by a family that lived out on the farm. Her behavior and acting out issues got better, but she was now very adventurous and outgoing. Her favorite activity was climbing the trees, sometimes even fell asleep up there in a small little spot that was really good for sitting or laying around.The farmers didn't mind her adventurous nature however and kept her for 3 years, until she turned 12. The reason that they gave her up was the wife of the farmer had died and he didn't want to take care of her. Apparently, he secretly hated the girls nature and way of doing things. Once again, Skyler was back up for adoption.

She stayed there for a year and a half before she was taken again by a family that ran a local restaurant. Skyler's behavior at first was just like when she was a child, acting out and wanting the parents to pay attention to her. That changed rather quickly though. Her adoptive father began to worry a lot about her and wanted to be with her 24/7. Skyler asked why he did this because she was annoyed with it and he simply responded ' That's how you've been acting, right? I want some of your attention to. You shouldn't ask for attention if you don't want it received.' Skyler's actions were soon fixed and she was back to her regular self, developing over the years to be who she is today.

Personality
Quiet
Skyler often does not talk to other people around her, unless she really has to. She prefers to do projects by herself and eat lunch by herself too. At home she is fairly more talkative, because she loves her 'parents'. At school, however, she only has a few people that she is seen talking with during the day, and even then she is not as talkative as she could be.

Independent
Skyler, again, prefers to do things alone and she is good at it. She rarely asked for help from other people, since she feels that she can take care of it all by herself. Teachers will occasionally try to help her, but it seems that, with some classes, she knows more then they do.

Adventurous
Skyler loves to try new things and figure out thing about the place that she lives and the things around her. Climbing trees is still her favorite activity to this day, besides swimming of course.

Open Minded
Skyler thinks that there are many ways that you can do many things. Whenever people say that there is only one way to do something, Skyler with fix that right away with at least 3 other alternative ways to do so. Her way of thinking is like that as well. She also does not judge others by the way they look, or by their attitude. She judges them by their past and then they're attitude. Skyler believes that everyone has a reason for acting the way that they do, legit or not.

Necklace
 photo 102099964_blue-zircon-oak-leaf-pentacle-pentagram-necklace-wicca-_zpsaa69afe5.jpg
This necklace was given to Skyler by her mother, who is also a Wiccan. She wears this necklace every single day, going down to her stomach with the silver chain. This pentagram symbolized the five elements: spirit, water, fire, earth and air. However, many people don't understands this and think that Skyler is a satanist.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments She's not done yet, but that's what I have so far (: Will continue making her later :D

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments She's beautiful. And can you do something when you finish her? Put "Chinese" in front of your Zodiac? There's a difference.... ((Sorry, I'm totally obsessed with Zodiacs, but not as much Chinese zodiacs.... Just, yeah.... OCD about it. XD Sorry!))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh, I forgot that? O.o My bad! Just fixed it! And thanks (:

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, okay. XD And no problem! I mean, she'd be cute for Ash. <3

And yes, and I'm sorry, it's just, haha. One time someone at my school said her zodiac was an Ox. I asked for their zodiac, not for their chinese and I told them that.... They started arguing with me about them.... they got slapped and I told them to do their homework. XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha XD XD Thats funny.

I think she would too. She's very pretty ^.^

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Very very pretty!

And yes, it was. And he keeps walking up and petting me in front of my boyfriend. So waiting for my boy to bite his head off. Them not getting along. XP And he kept arguing, almost getting punched.... I've been researching the 12 since I found out about it. (So over 5 years.)

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yush! And don't forget to tell me when she's finished then we can get started on it. They'll most likely first meet each other at school, so we already know where they'll meet.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright. :3

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ohh! What if your character works at some sort of food store. Or like, her family or whomever she lives with owns it and she worjs there after school time to time. So, one day, she sees Ash go in and buy older food that would else go in the trash. He gets a discounted price. She also notices Ash doesn't eat at school. Ever. (And shell find out later he doesn't eat breakfast either. So he's insanely skinny.)

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I love her!

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Shall we start this?

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Can we try a paragraph plus?

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Third please. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright. That be fine ^.^ Could you start? I'm gonna log off soon I think and go relax in my bed. I have cramps ):

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yeah. No prob. I was on a date anyways.

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ash started down the road, his head hanging like on any other day. There was nothing new that was going to happen today, nothing to look forward to. No, just the constant abuse from everyone he talked to. Either it be his father or the kids at school, even the teachers hated him. He was doing to hate it, just like every other day.

He reached the school and ducked behind the back, trying to avoid anyone and everyone. He didn't want to be caught, the only kid that was wearing all black, his hair black, the only kid that had depression. The only kid that didn't belong, the white speck on the white clothing. The depression in the pool of happy. The trash in the pile of gold. That's what he was, that's what he always was. He was just trash, trash that someone brought to life to plague everyone.

He knew that wasn't all the way true, well, now it was, but before, before his mom passed away it wasn't. He was worth something then, and he wished he was still worth that. Now all he could do is do some street art and play the guitar along with singing. Nothing good, nothing that anyone would listen to or look at. Maybe if they didn't look at him or know him they might listen to it, but nothing else.

He made it into the main hallway from the back entrance, going straight to his locker and getting his things out quickly, pushing aside the papers that were telling him how much he didn't belong and to go kill himself. If I could I would. he thought. He had tried before, many times to just end it all, none of it worked though. So he was just waiting for someone else to do it, not like he had anything else to live for.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Oh you were? Sorry for bothering you then. ))

" Ashley! Michael! I'm leaving for school!" Skyler yelled to her 'parents' as she headed down the stairs of their apartment, which was right above the small little restaurant/shop that they owned. She often helped out there after school, if the couple had to go somewhere or if they were rather busy.

" Okay! Have fun at school!" Micheal shouted back, followed by a " Don't scare anyone!" from Ashley. That made Skyler smile as she grabbed her backpack from the bottom of the steps, heading outside. She had just recently transferred to the nearby public school, since the private school that she was attending kicked her out. They thought that she was a satanist and actually caught her with the book talking about witchcraft. It wasn't like she was going to do anything...she was just reading more on her religion. But, either way, that got her kicked out rather fast, but her parents didn't mind.

Sky left the house, locking the door behind her as she did. She was in her regular clothing, since she no longer had to wear that crappy uniform anymore: a purple tank top, black sweater over, black skinny jeans and her black boots. Of course, she also had on her necklace, along with a pretty pair of earrings that matched her necklace. It was a part of a set, but the earrings were something that she only wore sometimes. She was just in the mood today. For a ring, she was wearing one made out of a very frail type of rock. The myth of it is that it sucks up all your negative energy, and once it has, it will break while your wearing it. So far, it hasn't and she's had it for 2 years now, wearing it safely on her right thumb.

The walk to school wasn't long, and once she arrived there, she took out her headphones and put them around her neck. Thank god. Her backpack was getting rather heavy. She quickly took out her schedule, looking down her locker number so she'd be able to find it easier. Heading into the school, few people began to look at her, some needing to do a double take. She had expected this reaction, so she just did what she told herself she would. Ignored it and proceeded to look for her locker. It was a rather long time before she found it near the other end of the school, but at least she found it. There were a few people in the hall, so that was a good thing. It was away from most lockers with people who owned them for this school year. The locker combination only took her one try and she began to put whatever she didn't need into it, knowing she'd get her books after all her classes were over after school.

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((It's fine. My phone doesn't give me notifications like my iPod. And I responded during intermission. :3))

Ash walked to his first hour, math, which was at the back of the school. He walked quickly through, his head down, his eyes to the floor. If he looked up he had a chance of making eye contact with someone and that usually was enough to set this school off on a rampage.

He noticed a new girl, only glancing up to her once, just to study her features for a second. He knew everyone in this school because he never talked, he often listened to other people and their names. He would find out hers soon as she started socializing, or if she was in any of his classes. Ash noticed everyone, but no one noticed him, that is unless they wanted a punching bag.

He sat down in the back of the class, other students already in there, the smarter ones. They didn't understand why he came in so early, he wasn't going to do anything.

As if he could feel their thoughts toward him, he hung his head and soon put it onto the table. He hid his face in his arms, his hood covering his black hair from behind. He closed his beautiful grey eyes and clawed lightly into the clothing, but not his skin. He had a few fresh cuts on his wrists and he didn't want to open them up. He would have to clean them so he didn't get infected, but he didn't have anything to clean them with.

He waited for the final five minutes before school started, the minutes feeling like hours.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Skyler accidentally dropped something onto the floor, frowning as he bent down to pick it up. As she stood back up, she caught a guy looking at her, but quickly looked away and moved into a classroom nearby. He seemed like the type that she would hang out with, but at the same time not. Shaking her head, she ignored it and put her dropped folder back into her locker. With that done, she closed her locker and turned around.

Leaning on her locker, she looked at her schedule again so find that her first period was photography. Awesome. She always liked that. Smiling, she slung her Breaking Benjamin messenger bag over her head and proceeded to try and find a set of stairs. That didn't take too long and she went up to the 2nd floor, finding the classroom with ease. Checking her schedule again, she saw that her second period was Sculpting and her 3rd period Art 3. Well, she'd be in this area for a while then.

Coming into the classroom, there weren't that many people in there. Probably because ti was still so early. The teacher was there however, so she went up to him and introduced herself. Now, most teachers look at her and try to not to stare, though there are the occasional that will stare at her for multiple moments before responding to her. This teacher wasn't part of the few that did that, he seemed like all the rest. He looked at her for a second, then began to reply to her, forcing a smile. It was painfully obvious that he was trying to ignore the pentagram necklace and earrings that she was proudly wearing. He assigned her a seat and told her he'd had a form for her momentarily. Skyler nodded and took the seat appointed to her, leaning back in it and playing a small game on her phone until the bell rang, then she put it away to pay attention to class.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments The bell rang loudly as people started rushing into the classroom. Ash tensed up, knowing that people might do something to him when they started filing the room.

There was an occasional hit on the back of the head, but nothing to major. Some people muttered things to him about him being a freak and all.

He picked his head up afterwards, listening to the teacher babble on about how half of the students weren't doing their work, how they wouldn't do their homework, and how they were all failing. Ash was one of those people, but he didn't have the same reason as the rest of them. They were just lazy and didn't do it because he never did it, as if trying to make a statement. If the loser can stay in this class without doing homework, I won't either.

Ash was abused at home, he wasn't able to bring the homework home because his father would just throw it away. Education didn't matter to his dad, no, not at all. The only reason Ash still went is because it was the law that he did. Sure, he was 16 years old so he could drop out, but that was something Ash didn't want to do. He didn't want to be in that house that his father ruled in longer than he had to. Even if school was almost as bad.

He was just glad he had music next hour and third was art, he would finally get to finish his painting. Music and art were the only classes that Ash was actually passing, unlike the rest that were just strictly below D's. It wasn't his fault, he was smart, and he passed all the tests they gave him. But because of his homework problem they marked him down out of thought that he was cheating. They came to him for this too, and he told them that he didn't. They didn't believe him.

At the end of the hour, they passed him by not giving it to him. Why waste the paper? You're not going to do anything with it. They told him when they started this. He hated the fact that everyone was against him. He was the first one up and out of the room when the class was over, heading to the only class that was good for him, well one of the two. This teacher was even sorta nice to him. Well, he was, it's just not like on those stupid cliche shows where they were like a father to the student. No, he was just a normal teacher treating Ash like a normal student. A normal student with more talent than the rest that is.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Skyler listened to the teacher begin to talk about the assigment that was due today, collecting what few that was given to him. Aparrently, many of the people that took this class didn't actually like it. Why the hell take it then? Skyler sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she listened to him point some people out, a few times making her laugh. He explained the class assignment then, before coming over to Sky, sitting backwards on a chair.

" So, do you have any experience with photography?" he asked her, again, trying his hardest not to look at her necklace. In response to his question, she took out a camera that she carried around with her and turned it on, handing it to him, who began to flip through it. He takes many scenery photographs, not many of actually people. She wasn't the best, but Ashley seemed to think she really could go somewhere with it, so she bought her a rather expensive camera to work with. The teachers eyes widened a bit, then he looked back at her with a totally new light in his eyes.

" Okay, those are very good. What I want you to do it write down a list of things that you want to photograph. No matter what they are or how strange they are. Then, give it to me after class and for homework this week, try and get every single one of the things you put down on that list photographed at least once. I want at least 30 things written down on that list," he explained to her, handing her back her camera. Skyler nodded as she put away her camera, it wouldn't be too hard. She had much free time. With a smile, he gave her a gentle pat on the back before getting up to go yell at a group of boys that were way off task and standing on the tables. Skyler went right to work on her list, getting at least 60 things down on the list before the lass period was over.

She stood up and handed it to the teacher, who eyed it and smiled at her. This time, the smile wasn't forced, but the way that he tried to look at her face and not her necklace still was. Oh well, at least the smile was real now. Skyler headed off towards her sculpting classroom, deciding to get a drink of water from the water fountain before that.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ash was walking fast to his next class and didn't really look up in time before ramming into a girl that was drinking from the water fountain. He fell backwards from the force and not being able to catch himself with his hands because of his wrists. He looked up at her wide eyed. "I-" His voice was cracked since he didn't use it very often, "I'm sorry...." He stammered as he started to get off of the ground trying to pick up his things before anyone came by and decided to kick it down the hall like always.

A few people laughed at him as he picked it up, but didn't go over and make it worse. Of course, if it was Mark, the football player that never got put into a game found this, he would make it hell of a lot worse. Ash was up on his feet again, blushing a bright red color. He noticed that she had dropped something or two and picked them up as well, handing them to her.

He wasn't rude like everyone would think of him, no, he was a total sweetheart. He nodded to her, "I- I better be going." He said hanging his head and quickly walking away. He breathed in sharply, every scar on his body tingling as if yelling at him. The only way to get them to stop soon was to slice into his skin, but he couldn't. He was at school, and he wouldn't do that here. No, not ever again. Last time he did that it got infected and his father beat him twice as much for quite a long time. Weak Ash! You're weak! Your mother would be humiliated to see you like this!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Skyler moved her hair out of her face, holding with one hand as she took a few drinks from the water fountain. She was surprised when she was rammed into, squeaking softly as she was forced back, but she caught herself, instinctively grabbing onto her necklace as this happened. Her head phones fell off from the impact, but nothing else.

She looked to see who had ran into her and raised an eyebrow when she saw the kid from earlier that looked at her. And he was on the ground. Was the impact really that hard? She caught herself rather easily. As he stuttered an apology, she noticed some people laughing st him and she frowned. There was really no reason for them to be laughing. It wasn't that funny, really.

Him handing her back her headphones distracted her from looking at them as she took them from him, getting a good look at Hus eye color. Grey. An unnatural color, but a very pretty one. She didn't get a chance to tell him it was okay before he hurried off though and she sighed, putting her headphones back a round her neck and heading towards her classroom once again.

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ash didn't hear her talk to him, but that was fine. He hoped that she wasn't going to start hating on him too, just be one of those people who see him and just ignore him. He just hoped that was it, because he didn't want anything worse happening again.... No. He didn't want to be hurt again.

He arrived at his class, almost in tears from the stress that filled his head. He was just glad that he could vent through his music, oh his music.... He sat down next to the guitars like he usually would but waited for the teacher to come in. This was a small class, only three people in it. The people in here didn't cause trouble for Ash but again, were the ones that just ignored his presence. They would occasionally talk to him, but that was about it.

When the teacher arrived, he started teaching the lesson for the day and talking about what new songs they would be learning for their assigned instruments. They weren't really assigned but picked by the students.

Ash picked up his guitar, looking at the song names that were put up on the board. He knew two out of the five already. He wasn't going to say that he did though, people going to think that he was just some sort of over achiever and teacher's pet.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Skyler walked into her classroom and was greeted by a very hyper girl with pink hair.

" Your new right? Hi, I'm Febi! Come here for a minute!" she said, grabbing Skyler but he hand and dragging her into the classroom. She blinked a few times, not being able to protest. This girl was small, but surprisingly strong.

" Okay! Stand there!" Febi said, placing Skyler on a platform in the room before running over to her camera. She adjusted the camera while Skyler stood their awkwardly, looking around at the others in the classroom. They were all looking at her and smiling. Um...weird. And they all looked...rather strange. Like Febi.

" Okay! Done!" Febi said, squealing and smiling brightly at her before skipping off. Skyler continued to stand there, blinking slowly. Then, a tall guy with purple hair on a roll chair rolled over to her, looking up at her.

" She's always like that. You get use to it," he said, then nodding in her direction," Your Skyler, right?" At a nod from her, the guy rolled back over to the computer that he was at previously. Skyler shook her head then before walking off the platform and over to a table, before realizing there was no chair. Anywhere. Everyone was just sitting on the tables. Oh...kay.

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ash went through the day like normal, practicing the songs that he didn't know and doing his own little tunes in his corner. The teacher walking around doing what he did with helping the others out, them needing the help.

Ash looked up at the clock, watching the time tick by. Soon it would be art class and he'd be able to just paint his troubles away, at least for an hour. To go anywhere else with the art he'd have to do it after school and late at night. That would be his street art.

The hour went on slowly, which was fine for him, longer to play. He got up when they were excused which was always a few minutes early. The teacher walked out with everyone else, leaving Ash in the back. "Just clean up when you're done." He said as he shut the door behind himself.

Ash nodded, not responding, he never responded. He sat back down in his normal spot and started his normal routine with practicing the song he rarely got to practice unless his dad was out of the house. He wrote this song about a year ago, when his father was gone for a week. That was one of the best weeks of Ash's life, when he was free of everything that was happening in the house. The only time he really had to worry about getting hurt was at school.

Of course when his father got back it just went right on back to normal. Ash still didn't know what happened to his dad when he dissapeared.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Skyler went over to the tables then to sit down, though she realized that there were no chairs. At all. In fact, everywhere that was near a table was actually sitting on that table. Well this class was rather...strange to say the least. When the door opened next, she saw the teacher walk in and excepted her to tell everyone to stop goofing off. Nope.

" Hey class. So, we have a new student today. Skyler. Sky. Whatever she prefers to be called. Ash, your gonna watch out for her the rest of this week in here and whenever she has any other questions," the teacher spoke, getting a boy with green in his hair that was by the computers to nod," Everyone else, continue working on the project." With that, everyone continued on. Skyler went over to the green and blonde haired boy, who began to explain to her. Right away, she could tell that he gsy gay, from the way he talked and his motions. She also knew by now that class was like this everyday. Well, this would be interesting.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((This is now going to get confusing since both their names are Ash. o.o))

Ash finished up his hour like nothing ever happened, losing himself in his song. He stood up, scratching the back of his head, putting everything away that he needed to and walking out. He had to go to lunch next, then to art class,t hen to science and history. He didn't like his other classes that weren't electives. Not because of what they were teaching, but just because of the grades he gets in them. He was a smart kid, but he could never do the work, never take home the homework because his father would always make it impossible for him to do it. That was just one more thing added to stress him out.

He started towards the lunch room, his head hanging, biting his lip like normal. He wasn't going to get food, he couldn't afford it and he couldn't get free food from the lines either. People would take it if he got any anyways, and since they were bigger and stronger, he could do nothing about it. He sighed, once he got into the lunch room, he headed outside towards the old worn down bleachers. He hid behind them quite a lot, not wanting to get caught.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Lol, I actually did not intend that xD Oops Haha Skyler will call him something different. And I'll reply to this one after school. I have to get ready for school now. ))

« previous 1 3